Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Old Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:31 am
An old battle ground that once trained some of the strongest Ninja leaf had ever known. There is a lake in the center of a field, with trees surrounding the field.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:35 am
Zak appeared in the field with Zane as he tossed him a few meters away, he landed on his feet as Zak looked around. "So many memories..." He said with a sigh as his blade began to glow, his focus then turned to zane and he pointed his sword at him. "Show me your strength oh mighty kage." He said his voice still tinted with the demonic nature.

((and now I log, beddy burning_eyes ))  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 10:31 am
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane chuckled as he now unsheathed Amatsu Aisukami Maru. Twirling the blade skillfully around his fingers he made sure that his gauntlets were braced properly. "Don't hold back," was all he said as the iris in Zane's eyes turned as white as snow. A chilling wind began to blow across the field as Zane took note of the lake behind him. The wind was blowing east...an important factor for him. The wind began to flow around Zane's blade as wind chakra was focused around it. Without warning, Zane's body flickered, dissapearing in a flash. In a zig zag pattern Zane charged at Zak, the ground beneath him exploding and being torn apart with every step. Appearing to Zak's right side he made slashed horizontally, but this was not the real Zane...it was an afterimage created by him as a diversion while the real him attack from the left. The real Zane performed a horizontal slash with his blade as the wind coated the sword.

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:20 am
((lol nice picture, to bad you still look like Axel XD))

Zak's eyes followed his movement perfectly, and sensed the vibrations in the ground as he moved. Zak brought his sword up vertically and blocked the blade, the blades clashed with explosive force, both were ancient blades fused with a powerful chakra. "Those cheap tricks won't work on me, nothing hides from my eyes." He said with a smirk, as a chain with a blade at the end shot out of his wrist on his sword hand aiming right for Zane's neck.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:39 am
(I know crying )

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane let the Zak's blade slide off of his as he moved to the right, the blade grazing his neck slightly as he jumped back putting some distance between the two. "Nothing hides from your eyes huh?" he grinned as he twirled the blade around between his hands. He's got the short range down, so he'll give long range a try, he needed to test out just what Zak is capable off without wasting too much energy. So he took a deep breath in, forming a single seal with his left hand. "Mizu Peretto," Zane muttered as he spat out three balls of water with the strength of one of his punches.They headed straight for Zak as he switched his sword hands and began the seals for his next jutsu with the right.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 11:52 am
Zak recalled the chain as he gripped the handle of the kunat that was attached to it and ran an electric current though it. He then threw it and it hit the first one, then changed direction hitting the next one, and changed again to hit the first one, the chain then turned again and shot right at Zane aiming for his chest.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:07 pm
(Just to be clear...the kunai's attach to the chain right ^_^)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:11 pm
(in a way, it not just a regular kunai, it is made of diamond and has a dimond handle, and the chain itself is a mixture of diamond and earth, which allows me to manipulate it with earth chakra, as well as repair it if needed.)  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:17 pm
(Must come in handy ^_^)

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane saw as each of the balls of water were destroyed by the discharged of the kunai. Jumping to the right to dodge it, he aimed his right gauntlet at Zak, pressing on the trigger. The gears inside the gauntlet turned as a single senbon was shot out of the gauntlet with tremendous force. The senbon traveled along with the wind as it increased in speed, straight at Zak's throat.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:26 pm
((you know the senbon would work better if I wasn't wearing full body armor lol...or if I was not legally the fastest person in the guild XD))

Zak held his ground until the senbon got right within distance and he brought his sword up with speed faster then the senbon and sliced it in half knocking it to ether side of him. "Are we done with the warm ups yet Zane? I grow bored of this game." Zak said since though Zane told him not to, he was holding back to a degree. His more powerful weapons he only used on what he would consider a 'worthy' opponent, which Zane was not showing.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:46 pm
(I'm testing out your reactions, your movements and your tactics is really what I'm doing. I've been half assing it so far, but I guess I'll do as you say and quit warming up sweatdrop )

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane laughed as he finished focusing his chakra. "I'm sorry, I have been holding back and I shouldn't have done that. I guess it's time for me to show you exactly how weak I am..." he sighed as the wind began to blow fiercely around him. The sky began to grow dark as the temperature dropped severely. A beutiful white snowfall began to take place over the field as the storm commenced. "So quit the games and come at me," Zane told him as the chakra began to flow out of him profusely. The muscles in his body began to flex as he breathed in and out, his rythm going along with his heartbeat. His opponent was much faster, that much was clear to him. So in order to even keep up, he'd have to activate it...the 8th stage of the Hidden Mist Swordstyle. He would only have a limited time before his muscles would tear, but in order to give Zak a good fight, he had no choice.

• Eternal Night of the Blizzard
The user reduces the temperatures greatly as they weave handsigns. Slowly the sky becomes so cold it gets darker, almost as if it was night. Then it begins snowing, picking up in speed and weight making more snow fall. Within moments, trees are covered with snow and ice, the ground literally frozen. Wind brings about chilling factors as the snow storm blows over, lightening up. However, the snow is fairly heavy in the fall, making visibility difficult. This technique is only usable if the area contains a large amount of water vapor, areas like a desert or places with droughts and your general waterless areas this technique is unusable. The blizzard goes for 5 posts, and even afterwards snow continues falling.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:34 pm
((except my tactics random so you would wasting time lol))

Zak held his sword as it disappeared back into his armor, suddenly two long katanas appears out of his armor in each hand. "If it's a battle of the elements you want, its a battle you will get now fear the bite of the Legendary Thunder Fangs!" He said, though they looked nothing like they use to, they had been improved greatly. They both then began to glow as they launched a large ball of lightning up into the sky and the sky grew darker as it began to thunder, lightning started to strike all around them.

New Thunder Fangs

User Image  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 1:53 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane was taken aback by the fact that this man held the legendary Thunder Fangs...but it wouldn't be too much of an issue. Water was weak to Earth, Earth was weak to Lightning...and lightning was weak to wind. The mastery of his clan that he had attained from the training was now about to kick in. Removing a scroll from his back, he twirled it in front of him. With his sword hand he wiped the blood from his neck and spread it on the open scroll. "Tobidogu!" Zane exclaimed as hundreds of blades poured outward from the scroll into the air as the lightning crashed around them. The blades crashed and stabbed into the snow as the blizzard continued tearing through the area. Several of the blades were headed straight at Zak, and if he didn't make a move, he would be impaled by them. His next move would be the final stand as his body was now ready to attack.

Tobidōgu (Flying Tools):
Description: This jutsu allows the practioner to store their swords in a summoning scroll and summon them whenever they want. The practioner is taught how to summon hundreds of blades and make them rein upon the battlefield. If the opponent is not careful enough, he can be skewered to pieces from the initial summoning.

Weve become, desolate

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm
Zak made a seal and slammed his hand on the ground and a rock wall came out, it was almost 30 feet wide, and 15 inches thick, and took all the blades inside it. He then grabbed the slab of earth and began to spin it around and round behind finally throwing it. He sent it flying at Zane, and as it flew it was knocking over and crushing the many swords he summoned.  

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:26 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane lunged forward head on at the giant slab of earth, the menacing wall tearing apart at the ground and several dozen of his sword, but there still several dozen more impaled inside, the hilts sticking out of them like a pin cushion. Using the Multiplaction blow technique of the infinite one sword style, in conjuction to the speed of the 8th stage, and excess speed used by the Fuuton Masters clan (I'm trying to be as fast XD), Zane struck at every hilt of the blade with such force that the earth wall tore apart from the massive amounts of hits. With a flick of the wrist, Zane spread his chakra out to all of the swords and a rocks and debris that were created from the massive boulder and using the shuriken roof tile technique he learned from Luo, hailed them towards Zak, the snow was now covering the field as the lightning raged on.

1/10

Weve become, desolate

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash