Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply My Roleplay; The Snake and the Angel, *OPEN*
Information!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:05 pm
So yeah, This is a roleplay based on my characters, Kaida and Dawn.

DO NOT WORRY, I donated the gold it took to create this subforum. It wasn't anyone here's.

My little sister has already claimed being Dawn and I've claimed being Kaida (because he is my baby and my sister is just a greedy bugger).
BUT!
We still have openings for Kaida's mother, Kara; his father, Katashi; and his older sister, Karin. There are also the minor characters of his older brothers. He has three.
Kadoma
Katsuki
and
Kazaki

There's also the elders and Emiko of the Hana clan and if you read the whole thread, you'll know about them.

These are not very well known characters in my story, but they are in it and for the sake of the roleplay, they can be bigger characters.

Also! There is room for other made-up characters of your own, but keep in mind, Kaida's the last of his tribe. Other than Emiko and her elders, Kaida's clan is the last of their tribe. Please, I do not wish for any random green snake people because there simply isn't anymore in my story. That would screw up Kaida's role a little bit. I'll be posting character profiles along with the setting and a little bit of the background.

This takes place around the time Kaida was forced to carry his daughter, Kaylin.

It's also the beginning of a war, it's set in a little more of a ...feudal era. The clothing is somewhat modern for the most part, but the villages and weaponry isn't. Strange, but I like it.

Do not post in this thread.
PM me with questions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:13 pm
Info!!! Must read, it's a bit of a background to my characters!!!

User ImageAngel S. Dawn

Angel is 20, she was disowned by her mother at 17 and her stepfather hates her. Only two of her 5 siblings actually like her, her little sister begging her to take her with her. She left home when she turned 18 and traveled around the town for about a month before Kaida found her. He was a friend of hers since she was a child and knew for a few years that she was having problems with her family. He never asked her to stay with them until he found her wandering the streets and he knew she had left home. She has long, dark mud-coloured hair with bangs dark brown eyes and tan skin. She wears a black t-shirt with a red design and dark blue skinny-jeans along with bright pink heels (no one ever said outfits had to match, Angel's a little...out there...sometimes).
She is said to be a fallen angel, just like the ones in the paintings in the Ryujin clan's home. She is 5'6" and weighs about 170lbs. She can be motherly, and mature, but also childish and ditsy at times. She can be very sweet one minute, but a devil the next. She loves food and just likes having fun.

User ImageKaida Ryujin

Kaida is a serpent boy. He is about 102 years old but they age rather slowly so in human age he would only be about 15 or 16 in his head. He wears a purple t-shirt that's a little too big, light brown pants, fur trimmed boots and a white cloak with green trim. It is also a little too big for him. He is covered in tiny, green scales and has bright, glowing yellow eyes. His hair is navy blue and shaggy, it's a little long, but he doesn't like having it cut. He's about 5'7" and weighs about 120lbs, which for his species is considered slightly overweight. His species is very thin and usually very tall (6 foot and usually around 110lbs). There are different tribes within the species, they come in different colours and scale patterns. His is the only tribe in which the male carries the child and gives birth. His clan is what they believe to be the last of their tribe and is also the lead of the entire species.
He is usually very childish and doesn't really understand what "growing up" is because it happens so slowly for him. Since he is the youngest (his sister being about 50 years older and 20 years in human age ahead of him) he doesn't have anyone his age to compare himself with. He is fascinated by Angel getting older and more mature but also slightly upset because it happens to him so slowly that he doesn't notice.
He is very excitable, and smiles a lot. He can be quite emotional and submissive although he tries to hide it. He loves "shiny things" and will often go searching around the place for them.

At the age of 103 his grandfather finds another clan of their tribe living up in the mountains. He brings them down to the village and forces the youngest of the Hana clan to breed with the youngest of theRyujin clan. Kaida is forced to breed with a girl that's 50 years older and is named Emiko. Kaida does not like her. Emiko's name might mean "beautiful child" but her attitude is anything but. She can be very rude and outspoken, but in general, she's a decent ...snake person.

Ryujin Home

It's actually a very large cave with rooms carved into it. It is fully furnished and has running water and has some electricity running in it for the lighting and kitchen. It is pretty much a not-modern mansion in a rock as far as size and design go. It has a large yard and garden and is located at the north end of their village, overlooking it. It is part of the wall that separates their village from the surrounding ones.

There are about 4 other tribes. They're all different.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:14 pm
This is Kaida, Karin, Katashi and Kara's general appearances.

Kaida:User Image

Karin:User Image

Kara:User Image

Katashi:User Image

Also, the appearances of the other four tribes (colour wise):
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:58 pm
Kadoma, Katsuki and Kazaki are warriors. They defend the village. There's not much known about them yet because I just haven't gotten that far. They are about 230 years old. Their parents, Kara and Katashi are around 455 but they live to be around 900.

Karin is 152, she is exactly 50 years older than Kaida. She can be fairly rude, but generous and considerate at times.

Katashi is very childish still. He's much like Kaida, although english isn't his native language and he doesn't always use contractions in a sentence, like instead of saying "he's" he would be more likely to say "he is". He's very strange and smiles a lot. He's very fatherly towards Dawn even though she is not his daughter.

Kara is very stubborn, when she wants her children to do something, she'll find a way to make them do it. You can tell english isn't her native tongue either, but she speaks english better than her husband. She smiles a lot and is a very good mother.

Emiko is in one word, a b***h. She wants what Kaida has, but does not wish to be with him. Kaida is more or less afraid of Emiko and therefore she simply impregnates him and leaves him with the baby. The only part of the deal was Kaida getting pregnant. Besides that, she hangs around with Karin sometimes. Dawn hates her but she thinks Dawn is so fascinating because she's human and finds every excuse she can to follow her around and watch what she's doing.

Kaida's grandfather is named Katsukii, Kaida's brother was named after him but I have spelled his grandfather's name with two i's so there's less confusion. Katsukii is a very stubborn man, when he wants something done, it needs to be done right then and the way he says to do it. Katashi's word does not override his with certain decisions. Once Kaida turns a certain age, if Katashi decides he should take the roll as leader, Katsukii must hand it over. This is simply custom for them seeing as Kaida was born without a certain marking on his lower back. If there's any questions I can answer them in a PM, not here.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Roleplay; The Snake and the Angel, *OPEN*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items