Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Glitches and Easter Eggs
READ CARE PACKAGE GLITCH! 1-29-10 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXskatementalXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 6:15 am
oh s**t oh s**t theres a new CARE PACKAGE GLITCH!!!!!! and i will teach any1 who needs/wants it if ey make it a utube vid will u subscribe??  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:05 am
Yeah I heard about that.
Explain what to do?  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Commando Ganon

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:41 am
i have been informed about it yes...

i wish to learn..."master" razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 7:08 pm
what glitch never heard of thi glitch tell me how to do it plz  

GreenDayBrian

XchanglingX

3,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:34 pm
ok so what you do is get a care package and pull the right trigger and climb over an object whale still holding down the trigger and right as you get moment you get on top of the object you press the button to pull the care package  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:49 am
ima try that  

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 8:51 am
ive tried this and other "methods" and havent had and luck. : [  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:58 am
have your care package out go 2 a lege that says press a or x press it hit the keypad 2 so when you are at the top u hav it out and call it in use whatever it is and u hav another oh and if u get ammo u hav to die b4 u get another  

xXskatementalXx

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:21 pm
I'll explain it in sentences. Not one big run-on like everyone else seems to.

1. Take out care package marker.
2. Go to a ledge/jump. (Anything that says "Press A to jump")

Here's the tricky part. If you notice if you simply jump over the ledge, you'll automatically switch back to your gun. What you're trying to do is switch to your gun, then again to your marker before you reach the top of the ledge/jump.

3. Press A.
4. While in mid-air, press D-Pad right twice. (To switch to gun, then marker again.)
5. If done correctly, you'll have the marker when you reach the top instead of the gun.
6. Throw marker. You're done.

A few ways to make it come back.
1. Pick up killstreak and use it. (Ammo dumps don't work.)
2. Die.
3. Use OMA to switch classes.

By the way, the glitch is outdated. Patched as of Feb. 13, 2009. But you can still reset your xbox cache, decline any updates, and play a non-online private match if you still want to try it.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:35 am
Actually my little brother keeps doing that glitch, espicially in that bomb planting game. He hates when he gets an ammo crate, because it removes your care package until you get shot down. The glitch is an awesome way to score in some Exp.  

Fates_Wandering_Blade

Shxric

Unforgiving Gaian

5,950 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 5:22 am
i know of another carepackage glitch, gives unlimited flash/Smoke/stun and carepackages, kill someone after getting a killstreak and go over their weapon, knife the weapon and switch very fast, and when you hear the click switch to your killstreak grenade thing, and then i cant remember what you do after that lol but it involves throwing a flash lol, you can also do a weapon glitch while doing this, i can show you how to do it if you play on ps3 add me, Shxric  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 7:26 am
Shxric
i know of another carepackage glitch, gives unlimited flash/Smoke/stun and carepackages, kill someone after getting a killstreak and go over their weapon, knife the weapon and switch very fast, and when you hear the click switch to your killstreak grenade thing, and then i cant remember what you do after that lol but it involves throwing a flash lol, you can also do a weapon glitch while doing this, i can show you how to do it if you play on ps3 add me, Shxric

That's the older, harder way. It's also patched on xbox. I don't play PS3, so I dunno what's patched and what's not on thee.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

StarryAvalanche

Clean Citizen

7,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:33 pm
1:get care package
2:hold r and jump over surface when sais press a to jump over
3while in air (half way done jumping over the wall/surface) and holding r throw a stun/flash/etc. and still be holding r if u did it rite youll be on the surface/or ground and ready to throw and after u throw it down pick it up use it and poof DONE! rolleyes eek  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 9:31 am
The glitch doesnt work anymore. I've tried every way the past week. Even my friends agree it was fixed.  

Sixty-Nine Percent

Savage Gaian

notjames

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 6:04 pm
That Glicthh Got Patched D=  
Glitches and Easter Eggs

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items