Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>
Need someone to start a storyline with.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:03 am
I was wondering if anyone wanted to start a story with in the RP? I've got 3 androids (two evil, one good), a Succubus and an Incubus (Both Neutral). Anyone got any offers? If so, please state where we will start the storyline, and then I can make a post and then you can interact with one of the characters.
I really need someone, because I haven't really had anything to do with the characters since I caused a bit of a mess in The Little Necropolis.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:26 am
ANYONE?  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100

saforous

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:44 pm
i have a half angel half demon breed called the valdemoians. they are peace keepers beteen heaven hell the demonic and angelic realms and the earth and dream demension. the one i use most is named zoe. she has four large wings two white and two dark red with long blond hair and blue eyes.
my other charactor is a male demon who is trying to become an angel. his name is leon. he is a shapeshifter that loks mostly like a tall tan boy with gold eyes and a black and green mohawk but he has a tail with a scithe like blade for a tip. also he can open portals with his claws.
the angel nana is one of my other charactors. she is as pure and sweet as they come and very innocent.
her sister digit is a husky demon and kinda a slut.
ryan is a male angel and brother too the angel of death mikle. he is shy and in love with nana.
just tell me what charactors u like and what breeds u would like more of. each of them has their own stats and abilities with their own backgrounds and background stories with full charator descriptions weapons and their own unique personalities. u are not limited to only the charactors i have mentioned either. i write and draw alot so i have a almost unlimited supply of just about every kinda charactor from monkeys to majictions and a few other things i made up to make my stories better.
always
saforous  
Town Talk <Chat, converse, silly games and general random talk>

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces