Reply Social Room
I Just Hard Locked NMH2.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

8Bit Jack

PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 8:24 pm
Yup. In a fight with this weird robot brain thing that I don't remember from the first game. I activated that tiger gauge thing, and defeated them while I was in that mode. As soon as the death animation faded to black,

BREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

I just got home from dealing with breaking games. My job is not supposed to follow me home. The fight was fairly long, too. I hate replaying things that I JUST BEAT. FML, and ******** all those testers at Ubisoft.

Also, if you talk to Naomi and she stands up, let her finish her speaking animation. Her hair gets all sorts of ******** up.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:43 am
I have to say, I like the game, but somebody in their testing centers was ******** lazy. My game froze twice, and one instance of freezing I was able to replicate (unintentionally). I had to switch beam katanas to move on.

Edit: Well, the second time wasn't freezing, but the floors of the game started spinning around Travis, and the map started spinning around as well. I didn't even know it was 3D. But I had to reset because it wouldn't let me go to the next area (or save).  

Waynebrizzle

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 7:37 am
The NMH franchise is one of those titles I will be a whore about and not really mind the bugs, but thanks for sharing what trials I await. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:34 am
Waynebrizzle
I have to say, I like the game, but somebody in their testing centers was ******** lazy. My game froze twice, and one instance of freezing I was able to replicate (unintentionally). I had to switch beam katanas to move on.

Edit: Well, the second time wasn't freezing, but the floors of the game started spinning around Travis, and the map started spinning around as well. I didn't even know it was 3D. But I had to reset because it wouldn't let me go to the next area (or save).

You sure you WANT to save when the walls are spinning? D:  

problematic briefcase

O.G. Sex Symbol

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 9:36 am
Harupiggy
Waynebrizzle

You sure you WANT to save when the walls are spinning? D:

YES  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
Ugh I hate that. I get this weird glitch in PH and ST sometimes where my sound goes completely ******** up and makes a loud noise like that. The music keeps playing, but more quietly, and even if I turn the volume all the way down it keeps going. It doesn't stop till I reset and it's cost me a s**t ton of perfects. mad

This is why I couldn't be a tester. 1, I would get way too pissed off when I did my job, and 2, I would never want to be the one responsible for releasing a game with the bugs intact.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 1:54 pm
And for what it's worth, the AI can be extremely cheap and not let you GET UP.

I also don't like how bitter mode is pretty much unplayable.  
Social Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games