Submit

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 29, 2010 9:08 pm
My idea would be they would try to make it more of an online experiene. You can choose your own race/gender/appearance like you did in the first game.

You have a set number of default appearances you can create upon, buy different outfits in-game or find them on monster-drops, synthesize them, whatever. Then there could be exclusive items you have to purchase with Wii Points, like if you wanted to buy duplicate outfits of other characters like Layle, Keiss, Sherlotta, King Leo, Chime, and whats-her-face [MLAADL]. Perhaps costumes from other FF games. [12/7/etc]

Gameplay wise we could have an upgraded version of the Crystal Chronicles combat system with some improvement. Swords, Lances, Hammers, etc. With the addition of firearms.

Redesigned maps/landmarks of the first game. Perhaps Tida is rebuilt, Secret Village Mag-Mell, Ruins of Tipa where ancient heroes saved the world from miasma.

Friends can join you in an old-fashioned party of four. [I still need to figure out how friend codes work.]

Marriage/Lover/ [Girl/Boy]friend System.

In storyline magic is no longer outlawed, even encouraged with the return of the Yukes.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:59 pm
My thoughts on friend system is use a cursor for clicking on people in the towns. then add/ignore/ ask marrage/ trade/ext. as for the outfits, what about armour/clothing parts like gauntlets, skirts, hair clips/ what ever. and a hair styling joint. die cut and style! even add a hat or two! I would also add a class system. rather then having a lilty ise a hammer or lance, they can equip a gun or a staff! and have several different charictor baces. like an old woman or little boy. I would also like to see a wep customisation store. like add fire dammage to a copper blade, or auto poison.  

Flames of Rebirth

Mushitaki

Business Tycoon

8,475 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 4:49 pm
I wouldn't encourage having a child avatar in the game. Then again that didn't stop Mabinogi, not opposed to elder/veteren characters though.

The ability to choose to switch classes any time you wanted, and reset your skill points if you want a change in gameplay. Like they're doing in FF14.  
The Final Fantasy Crystal Chronicles Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games