Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply My Roleplay; The Snake and the Angel, *OPEN*
Profiles = READ ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOU POST.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:01 pm
In this thread, I'm asking you to post your character profiles. Please if you're posting as one of the characters I have already spoken of, try to keep them as close to the personality I have given them as you can. The roleplay will not start until I have an application for each of...

Kaida's clan:

Kara
Katashi
Karin
Kadoma
Kastuki
Kazaki
Katsukii (Kaida's grandfather)

Emiko's clan:

Emiko
Emina (female elder)
Erika (female elder)
Emori (male elder)

As the characters are being claimed I will put a strike through them.
As soon as all these characters have been claimed, I will start the roleplay. My sister will probably start it, who knows. I will give more information once I get enough people who are interested.

Keep in mind, if using your own character, they cannot be one of Kaida's tribe, meaning that they cannot be green. Kaida is the youngest of his tribe and the last. Even Emiko is 50 years older than he is.

You can however create a character out of the other 4 tribes. They're each a different colour. Gaia did not have the colours that I really use, for instance, the orange I used in the avi's is actually brown, and instead of black I use purple, but you use what you're given and it was much easier to create avi's rather than draw them.

ALSO!
All the names in these tribes are Japanese. Why?
Because I want it that way.
AND!
Each clan within the tribe's names all start witht he same letter.
So that means if there is a clan with the last name Mahito and one character was named Seito Mahito, all the other Mahito clan members would have a name that started with the letter S.

Any questions, PM me.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 2:17 pm
Please post your character profiles as follows:

Quote:
Username:
Character name:
Tribe (if applicable):
Appearance:
Job, etc:
Anything else we may need to know:

For the tribe, just put the colour of the snake person (green, orange, blue, white or black) or leave it blank if you're human or whatever. Please, limit the superhuman abilities...it's just annoying.

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
My Roleplay; The Snake and the Angel, *OPEN*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items