Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Atheists United

Back to Guilds

A safe and friendly place for Atheists to be themselves. 

Tags: Atheism, Theology, Philosophy, Science, Logic 

Reply The Main Discussion Place
Hmmmm....

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think this might be right?
  Yes
  No
View Results

FuzzBall 005

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:04 am
Sometimes...I like to play a game with myself, while alone, in a dark room, with a jar of vaseline. Its called the "Why is there a jar of vaseline in my room" also know as the "what if god(s) is real" game. Today I thought about how most religions say you have to believe in there god or you burnz forever, and that made me think, "What if thats the test" god doesnt want some retarded worshippers coming in at the millions everyday wanting to watch him 24/7, he wants some smart, chillaxed people coming in to hang out, smoke some weed, and play Halo (or killzone for the Ps3 guys.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:57 am
Halo and Killzone are not games fit for a divine being. It's all about CoD, dude.

And, um, I can probably name several reasons for a jar of Vaseline being in your room, not the least of which for times when you're alone in the dark with, er, nothing much to do...

Even if he's real, he's got some 'splainin to do before I'll toke with him.  

Lethkhar

[-Erik-]

Durem Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 12:12 pm
There is a vaseline jar in your room for the very same reason there is a god: you put it there.

MYSTERY SOLVED.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:35 pm
For the Vaseline: The guy in your closet may explain that.
For God: Man made him.
Your Mom: I wrecked her.
Killzone and Halo: Over-ruled by Left4dead.

All questions were answered.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

G4NTZ

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:07 pm
Vaseline? Damn you're a big spender. Killzone was awesome btw.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 6:18 am
The vaseline is there because you don't believe that every sperm is sacred.

As for video games, well, you people know nothing about what gods would like. Gods play GOD games, like Civilization, Spore, and Populous.

Especially Civilization. ESPECIALLY.  

Le Pere Duchesne

Beloved Prophet

Lethkhar

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 2:08 pm
Gracchia Saint-Justine
The vaseline is there because you don't believe that every sperm is sacred.

As for video games, well, you people know nothing about what gods would like. Gods play GOD games, like Civilization, Spore, and Populous.

Especially Civilization. ESPECIALLY.

Don't forget the Total War series.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 4:28 pm
FuzzBall 005
Sometimes...I like to play a game with myself, while alone, in a dark room, with a jar of vaseline. Its called the "Why is there a jar of vaseline in my room" also know as the "what if god(s) is real" game. Today I thought about how most religions say you have to believe in there god or you burnz forever, and that made me think, "What if thats the test" god doesnt want some retarded worshippers coming in at the millions everyday wanting to watch him 24/7, he wants some smart, chillaxed people coming in to hang out, smoke some weed, and play Halo (or killzone for the Ps3 guys.)
Well if I was a God I'd kinda like a bunch of people chanting my name and blindly following me  

dl1371

MiniSiets

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:12 am
Mass Effect 2 > all

Just sayin'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:12 pm
MiniSiets
Mass Effect 2 > all

Just sayin'.

I've heard it's great, but they stripped a lot of the RPG elements like inventory and skill elements. Is that true?  

Lethkhar

Lord Maxdom

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:38 pm
The reason why the Vas is there? Because you're alone in the dark, and no one will see you? Personally I'd leave the lights on.
As for the god(s), who knows eh? If there is a god, dandy, if not, sucks but oh well. Would be nice for there to be an afterlife and all that, and hell if the people who suck at being religious are a test cool, because that would mean that whatever is watching over us doesn't like jackasses, a philosophy I hold.
What game would they be playing? Probably a game which hasn't even been thought of yet, something exclusive to them, either that or they are playing the sims.  
The Main Discussion Place

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games