ZOMG IF U K33P MKAING THOZE LAME GUILD ANNUNCMENTZ Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShePlaysByEar

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:20 am
I might keep laughing.

Stay the course, good fellows. Y'all are awesome.

Also, happy groundhog day.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:47 am
I don't think I've posted here before and the only reason why I'm still here is the random announcements.  

Astrelle

Parodius-Daryl

Deathly Protagonist

50,415 Points
  • Charging Power 75
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • ReAnimated 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:12 pm
Ditto that!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:23 pm
Astrelle
I don't think I've posted here before and the only reason why I'm still here is the random announcements.

This. xDDD  

WishResigned

Interesting Regular

8,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Generous 100

iThumper

5,600 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:24 pm
I love those announcements. IDK why people keep quitting because of them  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:03 pm
I was just about getting ready to devour you when I saw the thread name. pirate

But then I smiled. *thumbs up*  

Lady Gyrfalcon

Dapper Ghost

KeJoRo
Crew

Skilled Loiterer

14,475 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:49 pm
Hurray for people with sense!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:23 pm
Pfirsichkins-Kun
I love those announcements. IDK why people keep quitting because of them

Fer serious.

This guild is too much fun.  

ShePlaysByEar

Mademoiselle Victoire

4,350 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:57 pm
ahaha, i've never posted here either, and there is NO WAY i'm leaving, those announcements make me feel like i have friends :3  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:05 pm
I'm never leaving. I love the announcements.

ShadowOrpheus

Hygienic Ladykiller

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Beta Gaian 0

Dread-Pirate-Isaac

Heart Memory

38,025 Points
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:10 pm
I love getting the announcements.
They are always a surprise waiting to be opened.
Thanks for keeping me amused.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:16 pm
Praise be for announcements!  

Lipton Coolio

Desirable Sex Symbol

9,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Generous 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lady Shaminia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:45 pm
Here's a really cool message that I received on Jan 30th. Guess because I wasn't posting, bumping or being an idiot - I was banned from the Loyal Order of the Overseer. Seems they don't understand that I have two guilds that I own and operate, which in and of itself can be quite time consuming as any guild owner knows. I also spend time on zOMG! either doing runs for SS/EB or Papa Saw. [Hard Mode of course} I also help new Gaians become acquainted with zOMG! and will spend hours and hours helping them to achieve their goals and learning the game along with tips, tricks and hidden things that some newbies overlook because they weren't explained to them by anyone. So, guess so much for loyal! I was so tempted to change my avatar - which I normally did at least 4 times a week, but still - it's the principal of the whole booby prize. I refuse to look like a rotten potato! Yes, I know that I don't have to wear the consolation prize - but, I like the BOO Skin. So, think I'll hang on to it for awhile longer, whether the LOYAL Order likes it or not!

User Image

PS. Thanks goes to Dread-Pirate-Isaac - I made 306 on your tank. It could have been more, but I kept getting hit by the evil red! lol Teach me to try Booty grabbing when I'm upset!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:47 pm
BLAAAARGH!  

kevinvan1996

Sh0ur4i

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 9:36 am
Lady Shaminia
Here's a really cool message that I received on Jan 30th. Guess because I wasn't posting, bumping or being an idiot - I was banned from the Loyal Order of the Overseer. Seems they don't understand that I have two guilds that I own and operate, which in and of itself can be quite time consuming as any guild owner knows. I also spend time on zOMG! either doing runs for SS/EB or Papa Saw. [Hard Mode of course} I also help new Gaians become acquainted with zOMG! and will spend hours and hours helping them to achieve their goals and learning the game along with tips, tricks and hidden things that some newbies overlook because they weren't explained to them by anyone. So, guess so much for loyal! I was so tempted to change my avatar - which I normally did at least 4 times a week, but still - it's the principal of the whole booby prize. I refuse to look like a rotten potato! Yes, I know that I don't have to wear the consolation prize - but, I like the BOO Skin. So, think I'll hang on to it for awhile longer, whether the LOYAL Order likes it or not!

User Image

PS. Thanks goes to Dread-Pirate-Isaac - I made 306 on your tank. It could have been more, but I kept getting hit by the evil red! lol Teach me to try Booty grabbing when I'm upset!

Many people have gotten banned from TOLF, and I'm pretty sure it's because she plans on shutting it down soon. I'll probably be banned soon too. lol  
Korra

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff