Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Streets of RAAAGE!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 9:39 pm
It released for the Virtual Console nearly three years ago. Why haven't you picked it up yet?! WHY?!!

If this topic is deemed dumb, and subsequently locked, I'll RAAAGE on your streets 'til the cops come and try to stop my RAAAGE!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 10:39 pm
like street fighter right  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Cabron the Swan

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 12:16 am
The Betman
User Image
'cept with hookers.
and blackjack.

in fact screw the street fighter

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 5:53 am
mmm it's a beat em up that spawned a trilogy and then a nother series that was supposed to be next gen back when PSX, 64 and Dream cast was around. Remember fighting force? that was intended to be streets of rage but since some people on the team wanted it to be multi-console, I guess some higher ups raged and had the game named entirely something new.

(if that last bit is wrong slap my sibling he goes on the net longer then I do anymore not me D: )

Number two is my favorite, One is good to grab if you want to play em in order. Number three, it was kinda like Terminator three ok but seemed a lil forced and only for those truly a fan for it. The plus was playing as a boxing kangaroo that you had to unlock or the Second to last boss from "SOF2" Shiva I think it was.

CYBERPUNK PANDA

Ursine Lunatic

16,075 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Partygoer 500

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:17 pm
xX_Kyro_Freed_Xx
mmm it's a beat em up that spawned a trilogy and then a nother series that was supposed to be next gen back when PSX, 64 and Dream cast was around. Remember fighting force? that was intended to be streets of rage but since some people on the team wanted it to be multi-console, I guess some higher ups raged and had the game named entirely something new.

(if that last bit is wrong slap my sibling he goes on the net longer then I do anymore not me D: )

Number two is my favorite, One is good to grab if you want to play em in order. Number three, it was kinda like Terminator three ok but seemed a lil forced and only for those truly a fan for it. The plus was playing as a boxing kangaroo that you had to unlock or the Second to last boss from "SOF2" Shiva I think it was.
I know what it is, I am trying to troll here, thank you  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:19 pm
The Betman
do i get to hadoken things  

Allegro

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 1:20 pm
Allegro
The Betman
do i get to hadoken things
PUNCH THAT TRASH CAN THERE IS A TURKEY INSIDE  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:15 pm
Those games are on the ultimate genisis collection for PS3. That's the form I have them in. I played it very little so far though.
But it is kinda fun.

Golden axe is a better genesis beat 'em up.  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 6:22 pm
Streets of Rage is awesome. The intro music kicks a**.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:15 pm
Bongardo
Those games are on the ultimate genisis collection for PS3. That's the form I have them in. I played it very little so far though.
But it is kinda fun.

Incorrect. Streets of Rage is WAY more fun.  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 7:40 pm
The Betman
Bongardo
But it is kinda fun.

Incorrect. Streets of Rage is WAY more fun.
Agreed.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 8:11 pm
Bongardo
But it is kinda fun.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. But yours, sir, are blasphemous. Lol, jk. But not really.

Streets of RAAAGE is my 9th favorite video game of all time. I've beaten it the most out of any video game I've ever played. It's not that it's that good; it's just fun to play, has chicks with whips, police cars that pull up from out of nowhere that shoots a missile into your vicinity, killing every bad guy but somehow not you, Freddy Krueger, fat guys breathing fire, excellent music, gold bars in trash cans, and best of all, RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE. It has rage. Yep.  

King of Paradise

'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff