Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Holy Cow, what a weird dream or should I say dreams Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tybarious

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:01 am
I don't know if I ate something bad last night or that I went to bed too early (7ish) but I was flouded a ton of dreams last night. You know how they say when we sleep, we dream all the time and we only remember the dreams are the one we wake up from? Well it felt like I was a wake during the dreams I shouldn't remember. It was almost to the point where I was trapped in them and starting to get to the point where it was scary b/c I felt like I couldn't wake up.... Maybe this is a sign that I sleep too much  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 12:49 pm
In my dreams, I have a door.

Whenever I want to wake up, The door appears and I open it.

Then I wake up for real ^.^

(it only happens though when I know that I'm in a dream)  

xwhateverxdudex

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 3:50 pm
Actually, it's a sign that you're excessively worried about something or afraid of something IRL. You're escaping to a dream world, only to find that it's connected to your real life. Was there a common theme or something that struck you as unusually similar to something in the real world?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:03 pm
I guess they were similar themed, but I was doing something different in each one. Most of them I was in or near my dorms, but I wasn't doing anything out of normal as far as my dreams go. I was mostly trying to wake up from my dreams.

In the first dream, I dont remember much but at the end I realised I was in a dream and was trying to escape only to find myself waking up in another and another and another and another. The weird part was I was having trouble telling the difference between dream world and reality. Thats when it started to get scary.  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 9:59 am
Oh, I hate those, where you think you're awake.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:31 pm
I don't get those often myself, but the last one I had scared the piss out of me. sweatdrop Seriously, I was shaking long after really waking up.

Even if we can't tell what it is from the dream itself, it's still obvious that there's something in your life that's scaring or worrying you to an extreme. Not much help, I know, but at least you can be on the lookout for anything that bothers you more than usual and try to deal with it. 3nodding

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Tybarious

PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 7:38 pm
if thats what it means, I knew what was bothering me before I had the dream. its weird, when I normally feel like I'm going in a direction I dont want to go I dream about driving and not being able to stop b/c my brakes are out. I guess I feel more trapped than misdirection  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:59 am
Last time I woke up shaking from a dream it was because I dreamed that we ran out of food and in an uncontrollable hunger attack I started to literally eat the guts out of my parents.

That was horific.

cry  

xwhateverxdudex

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:01 am

I dont see anything really wrong with having dream-in-a-dreams. After I can't wake up for a while I start to do crazy crap like flying. That's enjoyable.

I too just had a weird dream... I was fighting bears with my history textbook then I saved my friend from being held hostage by a guy with a carrot peeler...

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:44 am

Normally when I wake up, I can remember at lesat 3 or 4 dreams that I'd had during the night. Sometimes many more. It seems like only when I am sick is when I cannot remember my dreams. Most of my dreams are too realistic (even when they are pure fantasy-like scenarios) that once I'm awake I have a hard time figuring out if I'm -really- awake or not. XD

User Image
{eclectic princess; rinioa}

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:09 am
TY: that dream made me LOL (carrot peeler)

Rini: I can tell when I'm awake, once I'm awake - I just can tell while I'm still dreaming.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 7:28 pm
I like remembering my dreams most of the time. Even if they're bad dreams, at least that way I can figure them out instead of just having a sense of doom all day for no good reason.  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

aamiller321

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:05 pm
xwhateverxdudex

Rini: I can tell when I'm awake, once I'm awake - I just can tell while I'm still dreaming.
Hey fool, I'm miller not Ty!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 8:10 pm
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex

Hey Im TY not Miller  

Tybarious

xwhateverxdudex

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:27 am
purpleravenhawk
I like remembering my dreams most of the time. Even if they're bad dreams, at least that way I can figure them out instead of just having a sense of doom all day for no good reason.

LOL
(a sense of doom all day for no good reason)

Tybarious
aamiller321
xwhateverxdudex
Hey Im TY not Miller

Uh... I meant "thank you" ? Like, for the laugh? ...
OK, fine... Sorry, but I've been getting things mixed up lately.
stare  
Nothing's coming.

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces