Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
why do people make fun of u because you like sailormoon

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FAWFUL HAS FURY

3,450 Points
  • Member 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:22 pm
IM TIRE'D of people make fun of other people that like sailor moon
scream I like'd it since it was on tv  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 05, 2010 4:36 pm
I still get made fun of for liking it. I cosplay Sailor Jupiter. Done so for three years now.

I think they do it because they have no self esteem like the rest of us who don't care if they like it or not.  

Iris Reikasu

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:00 am
Some people probably do it, because to them SM was just a kid's cartoon back in the day, and to see people like it now, to them they would think it's silly and childish.
Kinda the same reason some 18 year olds (like me) still watch SpongeBob, and Fairly Odd Parents. biggrin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 3:57 am
You can always make fun of what they like in return. An eye for eye if you will.
Make fun of me liking Star Trek; if I find out the person likes Family Guy... I point out facts of the creator likes, and starred in Star Trek, and make fun of them.  

Tina Tomorrow

Tina Tomorrow

IRL Conventioneer

17,450 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:41 am
lol Nice avi Tina Velma was my favorite. I think everyone has their own opinions not everyone will like what u like but they don't have to put you down for it. Anime is made for everyone not just 8yr olds. I love cartoons too and I'm 25 lol flapjack is hilarious  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 10:04 am
I agree with you, Sailor Aquactica (love your avatar, by the way smile ). I'll be 26 on Monday and I frequently watch cartoons. I enjoy other things, too, but I don't see what's wrong with liking whatever you feel is fun to watch. Sometimes I think some people just enjoy finding something or someone to make fun of.  

ladycobalt

l Sailor Cancer l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 6:06 pm
thank you smile SailoR Moon is also like one of the biggest gateway anime's there was besides DBZ it was what got most people into anime . I wish cartoon were as great now as they were when I was growing up to Jem and the Holograms,Thundercats,Heath Cliff,Inspector Gaget,David the Gnome etc its the same thing with music too getting on me cause I like the very talented Lady Gaga I would just ignore them and continue liking what you liked before.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 7:50 pm
Teens/Adult are still "hip" (I had to say it) We Still watch cartoons! Tell those people,"I bet you still wear diapers" xD  

SG Sailor Comet

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Iris Reikasu

1,150 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:14 pm
I agree with all of you! I'm 22 years old and I go to school for the Physically and Mentally handicapped and they all know Sailor Moon! It was a surprise when one of my friends actually came up and was like " SAILOR JUPITER! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT! " I laughed because I didn't have any clue as to who knew who Sailor Moon was.

I did it about two more times before it got way too cold to be wearing the costume heh...Also..sprained my ankle in one of my boots.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 11:01 am
I'm 19 and I love Sailor Moon. I collect Sailor Moon merch. My room has posters figures, plushies, and more everywhere. And my fiance's friends like to make fun of it sad So many people make fun of it, because of it the awful english dub. They made it into a kiddie show so people still make fun of it today X_x crying  

GeekyAnimeChick

Brinioo

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 2:37 am
I love Sailor Moon(all characters)!!!
Sailor moon is popular and very "Hit"and"Hot(I mean popular)"
But some people online thinks it's for babies.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:17 am
I get made fun of by some people, but most of my friends still love sailor moon that is if they've ever heard of it. Blasphamy i know people not knowing what sailor moon is...
I just started to ignore those who make fun of it. My mom personally hates the show because of how whiney Usagi is... lol.  

Earth Princess Kyoko

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:19 pm
they make fun of me and then the show . they call them all lesbians and it kinda pisses me off. I have a few friends (who r and maybe popular) who actually like it when i say something about it  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:41 pm
I hate how people make fun of it i watch it all the time and my friends make fun of me a lot  

exile347

2,350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items