Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Glitches and Easter Eggs
do you know any secret glitches?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

oniki the assasin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 11:10 am
i know 5 on scrapyard thats perfect for HC domination( i havent played since 2 days ago so i 4got if they have that or not) but i wish to share them with you and i checked youtube and they don have it so i'm gonna put it on youtube.comso then you all can see oh and heres all the f**/NOOB guns:
FAMAS
M1614
RPG-7
grenade launchers(includes the thumper)
and now if you all just camp behind a frickin' tactical insertion until they spawn then you kill them, then you are apawn killing. just break the god dang insertion you get more points that way also. and nuke boosters are faggots btw  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:27 pm
yo i agree with every point u have except the m16 isent a noob gun its not as powerful as the FAMAS also i hardly ever get kills with it but other wise i agree with u completely  

Lady Dunraven

Shy Sex Symbol

8,725 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:48 pm
Not trying to be rude... but you should have probably put this in the glitch forum. : ]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 11:11 pm
Moved.  

Doug Squared
Captain

6,750 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Knight_Cecil_Widowmaker

Distinct Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:22 pm
So Spake Cecil,

None of these are glitches anyways. None of those weapons are 'f**/noob' weapons as long as you aren't using them like an a**.

i.e. Using grenade launchers sparingly, such as over a wall or against a room full of enemies is perfectly okay.
The M16 and FAMAS aren't cheap unless you are camping with them.
None of the rocket launchers are cheap either, unless you are only using them with Scavenger or the like.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 06, 2010 2:47 pm
there is a secert glitch its how to level up fast first 1 person use any machine gun like l86 lsw and 1 guy uses a riot sheild the place u have to do it is on high rise and the mode is to arm the bomb i forgot what it called and first wen u apper pick up the thing u use to arm the bomb and go to bomb A then the person with l86 lsw shoot at the riot shield the person with the riot sheild gets xp thats how u level up easy  

xxbizzy_bonexx

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
Glitches and Easter Eggs

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items