Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Saotome's Home Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 06, 2010 8:42 pm
User Image

Saotome's Clone preserves the Bansai garden that he has in the middle of his house. He has this garden as a area to calm down and relax with nature. He started this garden to cosume time and use for training. His house is quite big, can hold a family of 9. Though he is the only one who lives here. The decoration is Fedual Era Time Japanese Exterior, with 21st centry interior. His sense of house design seems different to others, but they remark his creativity. He also spends time in his kitchen, making food beyond this world. He is known for making Dumplings and Rice Cakes. He does wish one day that people would stop by for a visit or a snake. he does not mind the company. Besides the garden and kitchen, he keep his house clean beyond all means. Nothing is damaged or covered in dust in his house. His library is filled with novels of history of the Mist village, and many kinds of poetry. THis is the basis of his house, wishing for visitors to come over to his house.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:22 pm
Ŧɦe Ăzure Ðragøņ øf Ŧɦe şŧ

User Image

Ryugan made his way to the house, walking slowly as he sensed someone following them, though he chose to ignore it. Ryugan saw the house and smiled. "This thing's horrendous" Ryugan said as he manipulated a red orb of fire and chakra into his hands and flung over the house. Once the ball was on top the house it burst into millions of smaller balls and crashed into the house, disintegrating the material it hit the instant it hit. Ryugan's body then began to become surrounded in red flames, they danced around him in a circular motion, gradually picking up speed until a twister of flames concealed him. The tornado spun around for a few seconds then dispersed into flames sprites, Ryugan was gone. By the time Ryugan teleported, the house had already burned into ashes, destroying everything, the was only ash where the house stood, no trace of it what so ever.

Ryugan's Chunnin exam fight theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XDXeR9GsGGc
"I fear nothing....."
青龍東面

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:28 pm
Sunso "Sunny" Joukai
Sanin of Sand

Sunso would arrive at the house as the man would 'teleport' away with flames. If he thought he was going to lose him that easily, he was a foolish man. Sunso would bite his thumb and go through a series of handseals, finally placing his right hand on the ground, as the Great lightning dragon, tenki, would appear below him. Tenki would then seem to disspear, as only Sunso remained, the only thing to of changed would be that lightning now seemed to coil around Sunso's legs constantly. Immediately after this, sunso would disspear after ryugan at the speed of lightning.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:31 pm
((I actually teleported, I can go anywhere now, outta the mist, into suna, into cloud, my secret dojo..Im home free, that's what Im saying. Ther's no trace of me except my foot steps but, Im in disguise so that doesn't matter. I masked my scent also. Well, bye *waves hand*))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:37 pm
((Teleportation = Moving very fast to another location, what it means is that you travel around as a ball of blue flames at high speeds, not that you can dissapear and re-appear at will, as that is god modding))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:39 pm
(Actually teleportation was banned from this guild)  

BluewolfofMibu

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:42 pm
((It's the Konpekikaen clan ability, I cant do it in battle though))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:43 pm
(Yeah but you can't just appear in Suna or something)  

BluewolfofMibu

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:44 pm
BluewolfofMibu
(Yeah but you can't just appear in Suna or something)

((I use it like night crawler..kinda. I only can go to places I know well and been before.))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:47 pm
(((Traveling wise you still have to pass through gates to villages, since it is still god modding to do that, since in theory you could appear in the hokages office, assasinate him, then just leave again))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 pm
(Exactly, that's why the wind transporatation, water transportation and others have that limitation. I don't know why it has that limitation but it does have a limit as to how far you can travel. Even nightcrawler had a limit. You have to post at the gates if you were to leave)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:49 pm
Nova Storm Flux
(((Traveling wise you still have to pass through gates to villages, since it is still god modding to do that, since in theory you could appear in the hokages office, assasinate him, then just leave again))

((lol, looks like someone's PO'd I escaped them. Im gone bro, DEAL WITH IT.))  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:56 pm
((no, i'm annoyed that you had to use a god modding escape technique cause you know your rpc is too weak to survive a fight against anyone he picks fights with, so you just run from everything, hoping that you can get away with it, which because you stupidly wore your oinin mask, you cant now since we can track that mask to the cloud village, and then get you put as a missing cloud nin, making you having no home to turn to))  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 2:59 pm
[[ eek seriously people its just an rp!]]  

tc_pistols

1,800 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

PostPosted: Sun Feb 07, 2010 3:00 pm
Nova Storm Flux
((no, i'm annoyed that you had to use a god modding escape technique cause you know your rpc is too weak to survive a fight against anyone he picks fights with, so you just run from everything, hoping that you can get away with it, which because you stupidly wore your oinin mask, you cant now since we can track that mask to the cloud village, and then get you put as a missing cloud nin, making you having no home to turn to))

((Ok dumb a** here it goes, THAT'S NOT A CLOUD MASK!!!!! Your Sanin, so what?? If this guild didn't have that rule I would battle you no problem, you are'nt a threat so stfu. Im ten and O, that doesn't come from running. Again, my mask is white!!!!! The mask I wore is red and black!!1 I know what the ******** Im doing here!!!))  
-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff