Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)
The one word game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 262 263 264 265 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:28 pm
Sid the Bear

That won't do. Laziness is a contributing factor to one's downfall or just makes people think you're being a bum. I just noticed your title and I approve. Haha. I can't decide on one myself nor am I as bold as you.

Skydive

That's ok, I can't fall any deeper than I already am unless I dig which I'm too lazy to do wink
Lmao this is then only title I've had and will ever have xD I'm sure you will come up with one 3nodding

Plane  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:36 pm
Blake Phoenixx

That's ok, I can't fall any deeper than I already am unless I dig which I'm too lazy to do wink
Lmao this is then only title I've had and will ever have xD I'm sure you will come up with one 3nodding

Plane

Haha...that's an optimistic way to put it. Spoken like a true lazy person.

That being said, I'm tempted to put you to work in coming up with a title for me but than I might be stuck with something I'm not comfortable with...and I definitely agree that your title should be the only one you should ever have. It's awesome.

Shoot, now I need a word...uhhh...

Flight  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:39 pm
Sid the Bear

Haha...that's an optimistic way to put it. Spoken like a true lazy person.

That being said, I'm tempted to put you to work in coming up with a title for me but than I might be stuck with something I'm not comfortable with...and I definitely agree that your title should be the only one you should ever have. It's awesome.

Shoot, now I need a word...uhhh...

Flight

Well I would but you'd have to give me all the words you have cuz I might not have all the achievements you do plus I don't know what kind of person you are so it'd really be hard.

Fight (flight or fight)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:46 pm
Blake Phoenixx

Well I would but you'd have to give me all the words you have cuz I might not have all the achievements you do plus I don't know what kind of person you are so it'd really be hard.

Fight (flight or fight)

Too much effort. Now it's my turn to be lazy. You could just make a few from the words you have. I'm sure I have enough words that at least one of the titles you make would work for me. Hmm...guess you'll just have to use your imagination (please be kind!). I'm also interested in seeing what your first impression was of me. Or you know, you could just go crazy and have fun and see if I'll accept any of the super absurd titles. I do appreciate creativity and don't mind harmless fun at my expense.

Argument  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 6:52 pm
Sid the Bear

Too much effort. Now it's my turn to be lazy. You could just make a few from the words you have. I'm sure I have enough words that at least one of the titles you make would work for me. Hmm...guess you'll just have to use your imagination (please be kind!). I'm also interested in seeing what your first impression was of me. Or you know, you could just go crazy and have fun and see if I'll accept any of the super absurd titles. I do appreciate creativity and don't mind harmless fun at my expense.

Argument

Haha sure why not, I don't have anything else to do

disagreement  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:18 pm
Blake Phoenixx

Haha sure why not, I don't have anything else to do

disagreement

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with...no pressure or anything...haha

Opinion  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:24 pm
Sid the Bear

I look forward to seeing what you can come up with...no pressure or anything...haha

Opinion

i sent you a pm haha

politics  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:27 pm
Blake Phoenixx

i sent you a pm haha

politics

And I sent you a reply. xd

Liberal  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:29 pm
Sid the Bear

And I sent you a reply. xd

Liberal

least you had a good first pick guilds woman wink

uhhh democratic?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:33 pm
Blake Phoenixx

uhhh democratic?

Haha...I just realized that I didn't quote properly...must fix it...

Election! (Cause there is no democracy without election).  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:37 pm
Sid the Bear
Blake Phoenixx

uhhh democratic?

lol right? when someone else does that and doesn't fix it, i always wish i could do it just because it needs to be perfect XD

president  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:40 pm
Blake Phoenixx

lol right? when someone else does that and doesn't fix it, i always wish i could do it just because it needs to be perfect XD

president

*gasp* I have that power as a 'crew member' (aka moderator)...you could just let me know when you come across one and I'll go and fix the posts...

whee I like my title...I feel all fancy and special now like someone who just got knighted. I would make you the official guild title-maker except that isn't a real thing and I don't have that power (I assume our Captain/Vice Captains would).

Hmm...Lincoln?  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 7:44 pm
Sid the Bear

*gasp* I have that power as a 'crew member' (aka moderator)...you could just let me know when you come across one and I'll go and fix the posts...

whee I like my title...I feel all fancy and special now like someone who just got knighted. I would make you the official guild title-maker except that isn't a real thing and I don't have that power (I assume our Captain/Vice Captains would).

Hmm...Lincoln?

lol well luckily it does't happen a lot so it's ok.

you might as well have been knighted with that title 3nodding and sounds like fun haha but think most people prefer to make their own

park (the band lincoln park)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:04 pm
Blake Phoenixx

lol well luckily it does't happen a lot so it's ok.

you might as well have been knighted with that title 3nodding and sounds like fun haha but think most people prefer to make their own

park (the band lincoln park)

Well, you wouldn't be given full powers to title people. You'll just be a consultant for those who can't decide (like me) or those who can't be bothered to think of something...

Shakespeare (we have a thing here called 'Shakespeare in the Park' during the summers).  

Sid the Bear

Kawaii Friend

Kedrick Phoenixx

Man-Hungry Man-Lover

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 8:06 pm
Sid the Bear

Well, you wouldn't be given full powers to title people. You'll just be a consultant for those who can't decide (like me) or those who can't be bothered to think of something...

Shakespeare (we have a thing here called 'Shakespeare in the Park' during the summers).

haha i know.

romeo  
Houses Around the Castle __-__ Chatterbox (Insert Randomness Here)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 262 263 264 265 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games