Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 1 Training Grounds: Senseii=Auron Ryoku Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:22 pm
A simple grassy field with a few training posts. There are some ruins on the other side, as well as a few forested areas here and there. This is where Squad 1 trains. Don't come unless invited or apart of squad 1!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 1:30 pm
Auron Ryoku

Konoha's Cursed One: Owner of the Bloodline Curse Mark
User Image

Auron walked into the training grounds, sitting down in the middle of the open field with his legs crossed, awaiting his students.

I am the guardian of balance, and an enemy to anyone who disturbs it

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image
My name is Vincente Valtieri.

"I'm here, what do you need me to do exactly?" He asked. Seeing what he can do was clear enough, but how. Vincente made sure tp tie the sword to his arm firmly. He didn't want it failing if he was supposed to be fighting.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 4:15 pm
___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

As Jiro walked here he had a note in his hand which said "Dear Jiro, You have been asigned to squad 1 meet your new sensei at the training grounds". After he had finished reading he walked up to his new sensei and handed him the note. "The hokage said i've been put on your squad" he said as he backed up about six feet away. Seeing his team mate he too was a sword wielder. 'Katanas are getting quite popular these days' he thought.

~UnBreakable Pain~

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:25 pm
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((Hey guys! Welcome to Squad 1. I really look forward to RP'ing with the both of you. Now, as we RP, I am going to present to you some questions so that maybe we can better are RP experience. First question you two. Is any one of you fairly new to RolePlaying?))

Auron was surprised to see the other student walk into the training grounds. He didn't expect the word of the Hokage travel so fast. Well, i guess that is what he gets for underestimating his leader. Standing up, Auron scaled the two up and noticed one thing in common. They all wore swords of some kind. Immediately a training session idea came into mind, but he quickly dispelled it, he had to get through a few things first. One of which was introductions. Walking towards both of them, Auron said, "Greetings both of you. As you already know, I am Auron Ryoku. Head of the Ryoku Clan, Oinin of the Leaf, and as of this point, Squad Ones senseii. I know who all of you are but it is still polite get the introductions out of the way. Please introduce yourselves to each other".

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:27 pm
[[Just as a quick note it's spelled Sensei with one "i".]]  

Dark-Ninja70

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:30 pm
((Wow Dark. Really? Ugh. Alright, thanks for the advice.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 6:33 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

(nope, I've been Rp'ing for three years now, that means I started at 11)

Vincente laughed as the new student came up. Auron walked up and began to talk. He half listened, but he understood everything. "The name's Vincente Twil Valtieri, but I guess you already knew that anyway." He said. He sort of laughed at the name 'Twil', it wasn't something he'd prefer.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:10 pm
ooc; no just rushed thru my rp

___________________________________________________________Jiro Kokurai Uchiha
"I never give up, I never go back on my word until I reach my goal"

User Image

Jiro never took the time to examine the training area so he looked around the area looking at the grass fields. He was making sure not to be light on the detail he then saw the ruins on the other side. 'Ruins, ruins for what?' he thought being curious. His attention drew near the forest area a great place to hide or ambush. His katana was on the ropes that he wore that was tied around his hips. As soon as his sensei said he was the head of the ryoku and was an oinin he was impressed. 'He must be a top noch shinobi' he thought, happy the fact he will be taught well. He then metioned about introductions and Jiro felt that would be important to introduce himself and know the strengths and weakness of his team, 'your only as strong as your team mate' he thought and nodded.

When his team mate was introducing himself something odd happened, he kept laughing. 'What could he be laughing about is it how I appered here?' he thought. He then listened to his introduction, he found out his name is Vincente. However, Jiro never knew his name or ever seen him so he was glad he at least knew his name. "Hello Vincente im Jiro Kokurai Uchiha but you just call me Jiro or come up with your own nickname" he said as he bowed to him in respect. Then something came to his mind, "mind if I call you vin or something close to that" he said as he came back from bow postion.

~UnBreakable Pain~

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:14 pm

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"Sure, if that works for you, some other people just call me Vincent though." He said. "I'll have to think of a nickname for you, I don't even know your personality." He said. It was easy to get a nickname for Kageko, he simply changed the last part to a T and got Kaget, it was simple for people he knew.  

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 8:21 pm
[[I can't help but feel a little proud of myself. I think the team I picked out will work out well.]]  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:28 am
Auron Ryoku

User Image

((@Dark: Don't worry man, I'll make them beast!

@Students: Ok guys, next question. How you answer will determine how we go about RP'ing. Do you guys want to RP the correct way, as in do you want to actually have fun making a story. Or..do you just want to speed through the training and learn as much as possible. Personally, I rather enjoy RP'ing the correct way, developing my characters story and all that, but some people rather just learn, learn, learn, learn, learn. All they care about is learning jutsu. Now with that said, I myself don't like slow learning, so you guys don't need to worry about me training you extremely slow, but it isn't like you willl be learning jutsu everyday. So what do you guys say?))

Auron couldn't already help to feel a bit of connection with his students, and he was fairly glad that none of them had any animosity towards each other, which meant they would work better as a team. Now that the introductions were done, Auron decided to tell his students the ground rules. "Well, now that the introductions are done, I think it is about time I tell you my rules in which you will strictly abide by. Don't worry, I only have two. The first one, whenever you refer to me, call me Auron sensei, and two, show respect, not only to me, but to your teammate as well. Easy no"? Now Auron backflipped about twenty yards, directly onto a training post saying, "Now I know you genin are eager to start training, so lets get started". Auron then pulled out his katanas and said, "Attempt to kill me". Auron let out a toothy grin, expecting surprise on their faces.

((Don't go after AUron until he says GO))

jwalker67

7,000 Points
  • Forum Junior 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Befriended 100

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:37 am

Vincente Twil Valtieri
User Image

"That's it, try to kill you? Easy enough, Auron sensei." He said, getting use to the saying the name and title together. His face was pretty cocky, yet it was still caculating. He wasn't thinking much, but charging in was his first strategy. It was how he did everything, fall in headfirst, catch yourself later. "Ok, let's go!" He said, gripping his swords hard. He stood there and thought about it first, though. He couldn't get as crazy as he was when Kageko was around, she was normally around to save his hide. He was still the same, maybe a bit more careful. He looked at Jiro, he seemed well enough, this could be simply if they tried.

(i like the correct way, like my character, working too much isn't my thing)  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 6:52 am
((Wow Auron a sensei who know lol))  

Zaphiakel

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out