Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Supernatural and Paranormal Network

Back to Guilds

A guild all about the supernatural and paranormal, allowing for open discussion for believers and sceptics alike. 

Tags: supernatural, paranormal, ghosts, psionics, magic 

Reply Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits
Spirit Guide Warning

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have a spirit guide?
  No
  Yes
  What's a spirit guide?
View Results

love my gum

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:22 pm
SO this is to help my friend. She recently (today) told us that she was seeing colors on people. My friend B (not real name) said that she was high. I was skeptic, thinking that she was seeing auras. I turned out to be right. I then asked her later after many texts if anything else weird happened. She said a woman had come to her in her dreams and told her things that would later happen a few days later. We talked and she told me it was her best friend Tyler's mom. His mom has been dead since my friend was 4. So one night recently his mom took my friend to Tyler's room. She told my friend that she had to guard Tyler with her life. She wouldn't tell my friend why she was to protect him. So now you know the details. Can you help us please. Were scared about what to do. PLEASE help!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:46 am
I have a spiritual guide, or three, one I am absolutely certain about, a Medieval vampire-hunter who prefers to go by the name of Andrew.
I feel that this is most likely a spiritual guide, and also seeing auras without training probably means your friend has high psychic/telepathy whatever word it is, levels. To see auras generally requires training. Wow. O.o They certainly are strong there.
But back to the spiritual guide thing, people are protected by many different spirits, most people have no clue about them, cannot feel nor sense them, because their psychic/telepathy spiritual-ness isn't devloped whatsoever, it's linked with seeing ghosts and what not. Most common spiritual guides are people you were exceptionally close to and have passed away. That's why I have my old ginger cat Jaffa follow me around a lot, his ghost that is.

Perhaps, because your friend is so high in "spiritual powers", she felt that she could let them know so that they can tell their friend about it, perhaps even communicate together. It is a delicate thing though for both a spirit and a living person to communicate through another person, so that person must tell each recipient delicately AND truthfully.

I hope that helps. ^^  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

love my gum

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 3:42 pm
First, she has no physic practice. She doesn't practice at all. She never met his mom. And his mom died when she was 4. She wouldn't remember her though. And just last night, my friend had a dream that Tyler's mom gave her an angel necklace. She woke up with the necklace on. And now they talk every time she falls asleep with the necklace on.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:01 am
Precisely, she must be quite strong to have had no training whatsoever, and the paranormal, you don't need to know that person directly, the spirit knows who they can contact, sometimes they chose someone the person they protect doesn't even know, because they have strong psychic abilities.  

Mysterious Green Rabbit

Dapper Genius

4,300 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Ghosts, Demons/Angels and Spirits

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items