Welcome to Gaia! ::

For The Girls And Boys

Back to Guilds

Have a hard time talking to the other gender? Need to understand them a little better? Join now! RP's, writing, and artists! 

Tags: role playing, boys, girls, chat, help 

Reply 1- The Chatterbox, Random Chat goes here :3
sexing 12 year olds??!??! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:44 pm
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

So I came across a 12 year old cybering in the towns a few days ago. Isn't this just pathetic? To know that there are 11 and 12 year olds actually having sex in real life. That's actually really disturbing. A friend of mine's sister is 12, but she looks older and pretended she was 16 (trust me, she can pull it off) and she got pregnant. They wanted to sue this guy, but because there was proof he didn't know how old she was (she had tricked him into believing she was really 16) and that she was somehow smart enough to use him to get pregnant in the first place (she wanted a baby because her older sister had one recently and wanted to steal the attention from her), there was nothing they could do. Because she was still in their custody though, her parents took her to get an abortion. At that age, you can do that here. I guess she did steal the attention from her sister, just...maybe not the attention that she wanted. xD

What are your opinions on situations like this??

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Mon Feb 08, 2010 7:57 pm
what a little b***h!
If I was her parents...
no more phone, interent, tv or ipod for six months.
muahhahahaha.  

Demonica Kira

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2010 12:07 pm
Yeah, she wasn't happy with her parents making her get an abortion, but they didn't think the guy needed that after their daughter tricked him and the girl was only 12 years old, at least her sister was 19. It was just crazy. I couldn't believe the brat would purposely get pregnant to steal the attention from her sister. My kid would be locked up before you could say wtf??  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 6:49 pm
lol, I am going to be a horrible parent...
I'll let them get tattoos , peircings , wear what ever they want to wear and dye their hair randomm colors....  

Demonica Kira

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 10:54 am
Demonica Kira
lol, I am going to be a horrible parent...
I'll let them get tattoos , peircings , wear what ever they want to wear and dye their hair randomm colors....
User ImageI appoint *you* Secretary of Cheese, and

Actually, my mom was a pretty good parent and she told me that I was getting my nose pierced, then offered to pay for my first tattoo xD She's even dyed my hair pink and purple and blue for me (just not all at once, my hair won't keep colour for long enough to spend that much money on it all at once xD)

User Image*you* Keeper of the Lint.User Image

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:22 am
O.o i'm 13, and i could never imagine having sex at this age..... yikes......  

ponybead

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 6:23 pm
xxxloveneverlastsxxx
O.o i'm 13, and i could never imagine having sex at this age..... yikes......

Haha yeah, I'm not one who's all for "WAIT TIL MARRIAGE OR YOU'VE SINNED AND GOD IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT YOU!" but at least wait til you've found someone you care about and after you're at LEAST 16.
I just find it sad that so many people are just throwing it away!
And at such a young age, too!! O.O  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:36 am
THAT IS SO NASTY!!!!  

The Broken L

tealcat01
Vice Captain

Invisible Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 10:05 pm
If she wasn't my kid, then a lecture is in order. I would make sure of the boundaries that her parents wouldn't allow me to cross, then based on that: INTERVENTION!!!!
But if she was my kid...well...basically the same thing, but without holding back. But trust me I know when it goes too far.

I might allow my kid to get a tattoo, piercings and hair dye. Again. That's based on how the kid acts

I'm 21. Never had 'the talk' and still I don't think sex is important at all, but for my kid? I would say after marriage or at least engagement and again after 18.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 11:09 pm
tealcat01
If she wasn't my kid, then a lecture is in order. I would make sure of the boundaries that her parents wouldn't allow me to cross, then based on that: INTERVENTION!!!!
But if she was my kid...well...basically the same thing, but without holding back. But trust me I know when it goes too far.

I might allow my kid to get a tattoo, piercings and hair dye. Again. That's based on how the kid acts

I'm 21. Never had 'the talk' and still I don't think sex is important at all, but for my kid? I would say after marriage or at least engagement and again after 18.

Yeah, I had "the talk" when I was 12, but I asked my mom about it simply because I was curious, but I was a pretty mature kid, I grew up a little faster than the others and was really just curious as to what she had to say about it.
My fiance didn't get "the talk" until he was 18 though stare and only because he asked if I could sleep in his room the next time I got snowed in there. His mom was all like "YOU'LL GET STD'S!!!" and everything and dove right into it (she doesn't know he lost his virginity at 14) and he's like "uh...yeah, mom...she's a virgin...she can't really give me STD's...."
Most embarrassing thing he has ever told anyone about me.  

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100

pintachu

OG Gaian

8,650 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Partygoer 500
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:49 pm
"WAIT TIL MARRIAGE OR YOU'VE SINNED AND GOD IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT YOU!"- I find that offensive, considering I'm catholic and would never say that to a person. I would encourage them to make healthier, happier choices, and not judge them and lend them a hand. rolleyes
But yeah, what she did was wrong. Somebody needs to help her through whatever made her due that...  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 6:59 pm
wow. what. a. skank. thats just messed up.  

esperanato

Shirtless Ladykiller

8,950 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Angel Nicholson

7,650 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 7:33 pm
0Ayumu0
"WAIT TIL MARRIAGE OR YOU'VE SINNED AND GOD IS NOT GOING TO ACCEPT YOU!"- I find that offensive, considering I'm catholic and would never say that to a person. I would encourage them to make healthier, happier choices, and not judge them and lend them a hand. rolleyes
But yeah, what she did was wrong. Somebody needs to help her through whatever made her due that...

Honestly, you shouldn't find it offensive, because I said nowhere that people actually say it. I don't think anyone does, and being raised in a strict Christian family, I know that people usually don't. It was just an exaggeration to get my point across, you get it? I'm sorry that it did, but I said nowhere that people actually say it and I did not imply anywhere that anyone would. I'm just not the type of person to tell you that you've sinned no matter what you've done, it's just not something I would do. I know some people who would where I come from, and was just making a point that I wouldn't say it.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:29 pm
********. If that happened to my kid, at that age, well, it'd be straight to an all girls' military boarding school.

You really shouldn't be having sex at that age. And your body isn't even able to physically handle a pregnancy until about 19 or so.  

Tsiklop

Dapper Humorist

1- The Chatterbox, Random Chat goes here :3

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas