Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Iron bars O//A Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:58 am
The year is 3071 and mankind has extended their hands to the stars. Planet Earth is too much of a wasteland so they decided that the stars would give better chance of survival. It has been several hundred years since that fateful day of the ships leaving Earth and now new worlds have been found, species discovered along with technology. Though one thing is still the same, slavery. There is a group of slavers known 'Iron Bars' who deal in all things up to and including slavery, they reside on the battle station 'heart of gold'. They hold an auction every now and then to sell new slaves that have been found.

Rules:
1-Follow all Gaia ToS
2-Follow all guild rules
3-Keep it PG-13
4-Dont cyber here, if you do take it to pm.
5-Cussing is fine as long as its not frequent
6-Pm all profiles with a smily face to show you read these
7-no killing other rp'ers unless you have permission
8-If you fight, no autohitting or autododging
9-If I need more I will add more but will update you putting burning_eyes in my post to tell there is another rule.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 12:08 pm
Skeleton:
MASTER:
Hello there I'm (name), however you can just call me (nickname).
I may not look it but I'm (age). Oh and if you cant tell I am a (gender) .Though you may not have know it I am a (race). Now on a ship I would be known as (rank), because I can do (skills).
Now people tell me I act (personality).
It may be boring to you but my life (bio).
Here are some things I like if you know me well (likes 3-6).
And also some things I dislike (dislikes 3-6).
You may not believe it but I am afraid of (fear).
I am the current master of (slave 1 for now. 2 if not enough masters)
Oh before I forget here is my face in the mirror:
(Pic anime pls)
I am caught in the dream world of (gaia name)

SLAVE
Greetings lord my name is (name), however you can just call me (nickname).
I may not look it but I'm (age). Oh and if you cant tell I am a (gender) .Though you may not have know it I am a (race). Though I am a slave I can (skills), and because I am not human I can (powers - reasonable pls).
Now people tell me I act (personality).
It may be boring to you but my life (bio).
Here are some things I like if you know me well (likes 3-6).
And also some things I dislike (dislikes 3-6).
You may not believe it but I am afraid of (fear).
(Pic anime pls)
I am caught in the dream world of (gaia name)  

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:04 pm
MASTERS:

Hello there I'm Jane Ethan Tyler, however you can just call me Jet.
I may not look it but I'm 16. Oh and if you cant tell I am a guy. Though you may not have know it I am a mind reader. Now on a ship I would be known as an interrogator, because I am empathic and telepathic.
Now people tell me I act like stubbornly most of the time, and harsh if you disagree with me. This may be true...but I refuse to admit it.
It may be boring to you but my life is definitely none of your business, I don't give out personal details to just anyone.
Here are some things I like if you know me well any type of weapon, seclusion, and being correct.
And also some things I dislike being proven wrong, people more stubborn than me, and people that refuse to say that I am right, when I obviously am.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of being caught of guard.
I am the current master of Illusional Reality.
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Dearest Sweetheart

___________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there I'm Mark Dreage, however you can just call me Stonetooth.
I may not look it but I'm 25. Oh and if you cant tell I am a male.Though you may not have know it I am a human. Now on a ship I would be known as Colonel, because I can do Direct combat actions from the frontlines.
Now people tell me I act bullheaded, yet carasmatic.
It may be boring to you but my life Is a story of striff losted both parents while he was still young and spent the rest of his time at diffrent outposts learning diffrent ways of life and working his way up from the bottom of the ranks to where he is now.
Here are some things I like if you know me well keeping his weapon nearby, leading and reading.
And also some things I dislike bosses, abucive masters, meaningless death.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of lossing his command.
I am the current master of OneGirlRevolution_101
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Jokester120

Hello there I'm Lunette Kokoshi, however you can just call me Luna or Koko.
I may not look it but I'm 20. Oh and if you cant tell I am a female. Though you may not have know it I am a shape-shifter. Now on a ship I would be known as Lieutenant, because I can do acrobatics, most forms of combat, shape-shifting, and telekinesis.
Now people tell me I act sarcastic, kind, stubborn, over trusting, and funny.
It may be boring to you but my life is different. Our race is unique, hidden among the humans. I was born into a high-ranked family. My mother and father have passed, leaving me alone. I will not be like the other masters. I will not be cruel to the 'slaves'. I hope they can become my friends, and one day, if they'd like, I will release them. But don't underestimate me, I'm Lieutenant for a reason. I have never had a slave before, so this should be interesting...
Here are some things I like if you know me well having fun, music, moons, snow and the rain.
And also some things I dislike are cruelty, cages, some humans, death, and being alone.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of letting my parents down.
I am the current master of Lord Blade Icestorm
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Starz Melody

____________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there I'm Mei Mei Song Le, however you can just call me Mei.
I may not look it but I'm 21. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Female.Though you may not have know it I am a Angel. Now on a ship I would be known as Navigator/Fighter, because I can do Fly, and do Martial Arts.
Now people tell me I act Shy, Sometimes Mean, Strict, Loving, Formal, and Stubborn. When People Don't Listen, You Will Get It, But I Tend To Be Loving, & Caring. I am what you call compassionate.
It may be boring to you but my life, As an angel, people fear you, or think you are a messenger from god. As for my parents, I never knew them, or remember them, clearly. My past is mainly a mystery.
Here are some things I like if you know me well : I Love Paying the Violin, and The Piano. I tend to draw nature-like scenes.
And also some things I dislike : I really hate spiders, I don't like rude people, and I absolutely can't stand spoiled brats.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of : Turning into a Fallen Angel, People killing, and blood.
I am the current master of : LoVelYMarRionEtTe
User Image

I am caught in the dream world of I_LostLivedLoved

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Hello there I'm Rose Vonvoltaire, however you can just call me Rose.
I may not look it but I'm 17. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Female .Though you may not have know it I am a Vampire/Necromancer. Now on a ship I would be known as Captain, because I can do I can remember things that i see, and i'm good with any ancient fighting skills, can speak any language even ancient ones.
Now people tell me I act Sweet, Friendly,helpful.
It may be boring to you but my life Well i have been a successor of my family i'm the eldest, but still my parents are alive i have 1 little brother (kaito) and 2 little sisters (aqua, luna, violet). I have been training all my life to perfect any style of fighting, but still i have time for myself. I always live to my parents expectations i'm trying the best i can to make them happy. Since I was A Child my parents never took out there eyes on me, they focused on me, i almost felt they didn't care about my brother and sisters.
Here are some things I like if you know me well Playing the violin and piano also singing. To go to Peaceful places. Traveling around the world.
And also some things I dislike those people who bothers me for no reason. Show offs. Disgusting things.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of Being alone.
I am the current master of None Yet
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of 15dark_thorn_rose

Hello there I'm Leonado, however you can just call me Leon.
I may not look it but I'm 15. Oh and if you cant tell I am a man .Though you may not have know it I am a human. Now on a ship I would be known as bounty hunter, because I am a good blader.
Now people tell me I act sometimes a little serious.
It may be boring to you but my life My life was a normal life until the bounty hunters came and destroy all my house and kill all my family, this happen 10 years before today, and until today I want revenge, I have turned a bounty hunter to capture the bounty hunters and kill them.
Here are some things I like if you know me well, I like grape juice, go sleep and saturdays.
And also some things I dislike, rust in my sword, pear juice, people extremely boring and Mondays.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of the bounty hunters that attacked my house.
I am the current master of 0 slave(s).
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of PrinceLeon0

Hello there I'm Rikusen Azuran, however you can just call me Riku.
I may not look it but I'm 19. Oh and if you cant tell I am a male. Though you may not have know it I am an acrobat. Now on a ship I would be known as Captain, because I can do tai-chi/martial arts, and fire bending.
Now people tell me I act sadistic, cruel, emotionless, and trusting.
It may be boring to you but my life is uniue. My race is as old as time itself yet unique and superior to others. I was born into a low-ranked family. My mother and father were never there for me so I have been alone most of my life. I am a master of controlling slaves. I will be obeyed and respected or you shall be punished. I do not need friends, I need followers of my every whim. Ha, freedom? There is o such word, so don’t think of ever being free. I have had plenty of slaves before, and they have all wasted away, I wonder how this one will do…
Here are some things I like if you know me well reading, watching tv, painting
And also some things I dislike are death, and being alone.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of rebelling slaves
I am the current master of (?)
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of RikutheTwilight

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:06 pm
SLAVES:

Greetings lord my name is Kira Takashi, however you can just call me Kira.
I may not look it but I'm 20. Oh and if you cant tell I am a female.Though you may not have know it I am a neko.
Now people tell me I act bubbly, quiet, caring, helpful, outspoken, stubborn.
It may be boring to you but my life is a mystery to me. I can't remember anything that has happened to me ever since I turned twenty. I don't try to remember it though because I'm pretty sure it was horrible. Here are some things I like if you know me well I like the rain, moon, music, candy, and piano.
And also some things I dislike are mean people, crying, hatred, and death.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of forgetting.
I can also do a few tricks like darkness and telekenisis.
I also have these skills: cooking and singing.
I am currently owned by: I_LostLivedLoved
Oh before I forget here is my face in the mirror: User Image
I am caught in the dream world of LoVelYMarRionEtTe

Greetings lord my name is Ketarna Metarga, however you can just call me Blade.
I may not look it but I'm 355. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Male .Though you may not have know it I am a Crystal-Hai. Though I am a slave I can Armed combat, unarmed combat, cooking and because I am not human I can Creation and control over ice.
Now people tell me I act Emotionless but a fierce fighter.
It may be boring to you but my life Blade's world was destroyed a long time ago in a war that not many know about. He is the last of his kind, the sole survivor a destroyed species. His people were proud and powerful but in a flash a species destroyed their entire planet. He escaped by being sent out in an escape pod. He was found by a slaver ship and figured he would fetch a high price so he was put into slavery. They placed a collar on him to pacify him so none of his real skills are revealed, but if it was ever taken off...well not many want to find out what would happen.
Here are some things I like if you know me well snowfall, soft music and moonlight.
And also some things I dislike loud noises, people and wearing his collar.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of watching his people die.
I am the currently owned by Starz Melody
{His eyes are a solid glowing blue}
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Lord Blade Icestorm

_________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings lord my name is Elizabeth adalwolf, however you can just call me liz.
I may not look it but I'm 17. Oh and if you cant tell I am a girl.Though you may not have know it I am a halfbreed wolf human. Though I am a slave I can hunt, and because I am not human I can control anykind of liquid(mostly water).
Now people tell me I act like a little kid at times,and also kind,strong minded,and loud.
It may be boring to you but my life is...well it doesnt even matter because i dont have a life anymore.
Here are some things I like if you know me well:all red meats,messing around,a goof fight every so often.
And also some things I dislike:unessisary arguments,people who think they can do anything they want to me,being locked up in a cage.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of listening to to her people scream in pain.
I am currently owned by: jokester120
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of OneGirlRevolution_101

____________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings lord my name is, Danelle Bliss, however you can just call me, Bliss.
I may not look it but I'm, 19. Oh and if you can't tell I am a, Female. Though you may not have know it I am a Fairy. Though I am a slave I can, I can't do much at all...and because I am not human I can I can turn to a Fair, a water talent Fairy. Along with my talent, I have other usual talents of a Fairy, I may fly, I can breathe under water, and such and such..
Now people tell me I act Sarcastic, Ignorant, Independent.
It may be boring to you but my life I wish I could remember...
Here are some things I like if you know me well Light, Water, Freedom
And also some things I dislike Change, DARKNESS, Fire.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of Change
I am the current master of, No one yet.
Oh before I forget here is my face in the mirror,
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Dear Bliss

___________________________________________________________________________________

Greetings lord my name is Issabelle, however you can just call me Izzy.
I may not look it but I'm 15. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Female .Though you may not have know it I am a half bunny half girl. Though I am a slave I can sing, and because I am not human I can teleport, but only short distances.
Now people tell me I act Kind, lovable. Talks a lot and is very friendly, fun to be around and well behaved.
It may be boring to you but my life She had a family, but one day they just weren't there when she woke up she weeks waiting for them to return, but she got found, and was forced into slavery..
Here are some things I like if you know me well nice people, sleeping, attention/love.
And also some things I dislike Water, her family, impolite people.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of water.
I am the current slave of Dearest Sweetheart
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of Illusional Reality

_____________________________________________________________________________________

may not look it but I'm 15. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Girl.Though you may not have know it I am a Rabbit. Though I am a slave I can Cook,clean,and perform anything in which you need done, and because I am not human I can do nothing of significance.
Now people tell me I act shy, not very outspoken, a cry baby, and rather innocent.
It may be boring to you but my life is like any other slaves. I had a family, but I was given up for adoption. Living at an orphanage was hard enough. But one night I was kidnapped from the orphanage, and ever since I've been circulating through the slave trade like a dollar circulates through the economy rather fast.
Here are some things I like if you know me well, Loves sweets, sleeping, playing card games, hide and seek, and being praised.
And also some things I dislike pain, the dark, being told what to do though it still gets done, being uncomfortable, not getting sleep.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of Death, blood, spiders, knives, thunder.
User Image
I am caught in the dream world of oOMyMelodyOo

Greetings lord my name is , however you can just call me Hayate Yagami (八神 はやて).
I may not look it but I'm 18. Oh and if you cant tell I am a Female.Though you may not have know it I am a Neko Sorceress. Though I am a slave I can make wishes true, or basic things like cook, clean, and nomal things, and because I am not human I can Manipulate Minds, and Create Spells with my Book of Darkness and Light.
Now people tell me I act Shy, Quiet, Easy to be Muse, Bubbly, Helpful, A Hard Shell.
It may be boring to you but my life, People say I'm cursed. Wicked, of my books of spells. Where ever I go sadness and destruction leads. Doomed to wander. Now staying in a world of an unknown. Captured in my cage, my book of spells, with the creator ( Rikusen Azuran ) I'm doom to a life of servitude. My parent, they gave me up, saying I was killing their house and crops. A demon child they called me.
Here are some things I like if you know me well, the Four Seasons, Being Loved, Sweets, Anything that is not bad.
And also some things I dislike Poison, Being lonely; an outcast, beaten down, threaten, when everything bad is cause by Her.
You may not believe it but I am afraid of Myself.
I am the current master of, N/A
User Image

I am caught in the dream world of I_LostLivedLoved

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Lord Blade Icestorm

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:48 am
Bump  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:34 pm
((Think we can start.))  

Lord Blade Icestorm

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 9:41 pm
Liz was curled up in the back of her cage in her wolf form fast alseep.it was the first time she slept in acouple days.Some on had baught her and now she was being taken to her buyers.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:29 am
The collar on his neck chafed, he hated that. As Blade walked out into the row of cages he kept his head low and his eyes closed. But even with them closed he could feel the stares of some people. People who might know who he was or more to the point what he was. Or people just watching in curiosity. Either way he didnt care, there wasnt much he really cared about anymore. They stopped him and had him sit in a cage. He didnt disobey, this wasnt his moment to strike. He instead kept his head low and his eyes closed almost as if meditating.  

Lord Blade Icestorm

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 7:13 am
Kira sat in her cage and messed with her collar. The collar didn't really bother her, she just wasn't used to wearing one. Her ears twitched as she heard the sounds around her. She hated being around so much noise, it made her alert and cautious. She tried to relax and she watched the others. She wrapped her tail around her legs and closed her eyes, hoping to get some rest.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 1:16 pm
((this would probaly get going if the masters start to RP XD just a suggestion.))))  

utena11221

Invisible Hunter

7,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Jolly Roger 50

Dear Bliss

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 5:16 pm
Dear Bliss,

Bliss sat in her cage, her breathing was light as she hummed quietly a melody from one of her memories. She was frightened at the sight of the other creatures and beings in the cages. They all looked either afraid or...drained. Bliss shivered once, and felt her upper right wing softly, the brightness of them had decreased quickly. She was loosing energy. She sighs, watching the others fearfully.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:06 pm
Luna sat, patiently waiting. She listened to the other slave owners talk. One was bragging about the collection they had going, how they had some of the rarest species in the known universe. Luna didn't like this man. She wanted to punch him in the mouth. She sighed as another man in the front of the huge room called order. This is it. I have to save as many as I can. She took in a deep breath and let it out slowly. Luna stared ahead, listening to the man in front of the room.  

WispingWillow

Lord Blade Icestorm

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 3:08 pm
Lerista looked up and whispered a word in his native tongue upon his lips. It grew colder around him but nothing compared to what he could do. Sighing he lowered his head down and clenched his eyes shut. If it was the last thing he would do he would destroy this place.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:43 pm
(( Can I post now, wait um Lord Blade Icestorm You didn't post my image/skeleton yet... sweatdrop ))  

polarisyn

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces