Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

G4Haru

1,650 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 4:41 pm
personally when i watched Light die... it was priceless. ive always stayed with the manga and i went to see both movies (they sucked, except L was awesome!) and i have always housed a hatred toward the dumbass named Light. i still do. so when i got to actually see Light die, well i jumped out of my chair and started to do what my friends call "my happy dance". and no i will not go into details. it scares people. and then i learned that Misa *b***h* died later on... i was so happy i actually started to cry and told my best friend abot it through tears of joy the next day crying .
and now that you have heard my ompinion/ranting comment and tellme about a character you despise
BURN IN HELL LIGHT  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 10:23 pm
. . . He's only a character . . . but, who am I to judge?
I don't harbor as much ill will towards Light. He just went power-crazy. If he didn't, then there wouldn't be any Death Note.  

Ruisu-sempai

Unbeatable Elocutionist

9,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Elocutionist 200

Rae Starshine

Interstellar Marshmallow

35,375 Points
  • Super Jumper 500
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Tundra Brawler 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2010 11:11 pm
@G4Haru: I cried tears of joy when I watched Light die as well... same w/ Misa... I laughed my butt off, too... let's hope that he his... he deserved it!!! I didn't like Mello too much, either...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 4:30 am
Light didnt really die as you see at the end he walks by himself and even if he did die he would be rebord as a shini gami  

Shegurei-sensei

addiction2anime

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 5:56 am
i think light's pretty awesome...i mean...he was a mass murderer and had awesome hair.
but L was just crazy and cake luvin...i love him!!!!! his randomness and violence towards his food is hilarious!!! me and my friend charlie r still fighting bout who's better...we started in like august...when there was a field trip in dec, we both decided that they could be tied, but i said "u gotta admit L's awesome" so he was like yeah and so we thought that was that...he heard me educating my friend bout L and he's like " wtf do u mean? light's better" so the whole thing started up again...oh well, i'll prove him wrong...my way *malicious grin*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 1:15 pm
G4Haru
personally when i watched Light die... it was priceless. ive always stayed with the manga and i went to see both movies (they sucked, except L was awesome!) and i have always housed a hatred toward the dumbass named Light. i still do. so when i got to actually see Light die, well i jumped out of my chair and started to do what my friends call "my happy dance". and no i will not go into details. it scares people. and then i learned that Misa *b***h* died later on... i was so happy i actually started to cry and told my best friend abot it through tears of joy the next day crying .
and now that you have heard my ompinion/ranting comment and tellme about a character you despise
BURN IN HELL LIGHT

LOL,I agree with every word you said! XD ...well...typed....
But,I can't stand it how -before when he had the Death Note- Light was so determined to kill L...(every time he said that,I would start screaming at my laptop((where i'm watching the series,not done yet.)) because of his midiocracy....GAHH!!!!) scream
*grabs Death Note* Yeah Light! Your my next victim!!! twisted  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

ShySlasher

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 6:51 pm
Yeah, I did about the same thing when Light died. I was watching it on the school computer while none of the teachers were watching, and I grabbed my friend from the other room and showed her... well I was kinda kicked off the computer, but I was happy and already done with my assignment, so who cares?

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 8:19 am
User ImageMisa Amane: I could never live in a world without light!
L Lawliet: Yes, that would be very dark..
User Image

The first few times I saw the ending, I enjoyed it. But perhaps the third time I watched it, I started laughing. Light was so pitiful, it was funny.

I don't hate his character, I just dislike him. I kind of feel sorry for him even though it is just an anime character.

Previous Ryuzaki

Jesikira

1,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 1:03 pm
Wow...extreme hatred eek

I actually liked Light, he was a really interesting character! Though...I liked L tons more xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 2:38 pm
Jesikira
Wow...extreme hatred eek

I actually liked Light, he was a really interesting character! Though...I liked L tons more xp

Light is only adorable....L is a beast!!! heart heart heart heart  

Socially Awkward Cassbutt

Loyal Giver

11,850 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Survivor 150

Lwantssugark

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 4:08 pm
I dont hate Light, he is an interesting character, not too many shows have the main charcater as an idealist sociopath. Its just he pales in comparison to L and his L-ness (yes its a word now). BUT i wont ever forgive him for killing off L (He can do what ever the hell he wants to Near and Mello for all I care, just not L) and for abusing Misa stressed  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:37 pm
scream BURN IN HELL, MISA!!!
here is my chart.
10: misa. (b***h)
9: Watari. (Old man)
8: Rem. (b***h for liking misa)
7: Mello (Man-whore)
6: Ryuuk. (Apple addict)
5: Light. (Crazy a** b*****d)
4: Near. (Adorable)
3: BB (Killer. XD )
2: Matt (Just epic like dat.)
1: L. (...Do I have have to explain?) <3 heart heart heart  

Sebasuchaann

Ami_chan413

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm
User ImageI hate light
thats is all  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:34 pm
Light's death, as much as I hated him, was sad. I had to stop reading in the middle because he went insane and I started laughing. His death was to pathetic so I couldn't enjoy it!  

BlackDream12

sugakoushi

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:40 pm
I agree. I don't think it was his fault though, I think it was the Death Note's, the more he used it, the more power hungry he got. I loved him in the beginning, then slowly my love for him faded as he became more insane...
I always pictured a younger L looking like Ciel Phantomhive from Kuroshistuji.

......GRELL-SAN! heart

The L Guild Forum

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces