Welcome to Gaia! ::

Veni Vidi Vici

Back to Guilds

A poll guild for fun-lovers, RPers, craziness, and hippies. 

Tags: poll, games 

Reply Nothing's coming.
Post your funniest valentines!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

poll
  magicgold
View Results

purpleravenhawk
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:24 pm
You don't have to reveal who sent them. Or post the ones you sent to someone else. Give us all a few yuks. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:25 pm
Please, my beloved, come with me on a flacid journey to the deepest Ricky Ricardo of my peritoneal cavity. Any fool could see that we're meant for each other; won't you join me in Los Goldfish and dance with me across the undulating shoelace? The wait is too much to bear. Can't we just cast aside the formality of courtship and bone like cold chillin' hydraulics?  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Rinioa

Sugary Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:21 am
Quote:

Dear Rinioa,

When I think of you, I get Bunnies in my v****a. Though it makes me feel Mewlicious, it's also exciting. Whenever we running together, it feels like all the angels in heaven are Humping at once. How could one person make me feel simultaneously hot and licious with nothing but a bat of the eyelashes and a sleep of the Eyes? I hope we can keep diving together for 1,000 years.

lovely yours,
[name removed]

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:31 pm
I am both disturbed and amused by the phrase "bunnies in my v****a." xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Sweetkitty

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:39 pm
Quote:
Dearest Sweetkitty,

I cannot begin to describe how different my FOOT! burns for you. As I write this, I'm moaning in my Sanskrit, unable to contain my Groaning desire. Please, accept my tired embrace and know that you're truly the Fruit by the Foot of my eye.

I yearn for you extremly,
[name removed]

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:26 am
Lol, that one almost works, except for the apparent foot fetish. xd  

purpleravenhawk
Captain

Moonracer
Vice Captain

Demonic Gatekeeper

50,640 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 8:45 pm
Dear Moonracer,

I believe it was E Nomine who once sang, "Oh, my motorcycle, my Egypt, I've hungered for your Rose a long, aggressive time." Well, that's exactly how I feel. Or maybe I should quote your favorite rapper, Eminem, who said "Dancing ain't easy, but it's necessary, and I'm chasing hearts like Tom chases Jerry." Either way, you know what I'm getting at: will you be my Valentine?

XOXO,

(Don't know if it's my funniest but it's the only one I have right now since I deleted the only other one I got...I think but hey here is one.)  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 12:45 pm
???

Wasn't this a sticky?  

xwhateverxdudex

Nothing's coming.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out