Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)
New Role Play Discussions - Ideas and Feedback Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to try something new? Or do you prefer the 'Old-School' style of RE RPs?
  Yeah, would like to try something new...
  No, I prefer to do it in the old 'Rural/Urban/Town/City setting'
  Dunno. Lets see where it leads to...
  Whatever dude...
View Results

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:23 pm
Ok, before I start off, I asked at the Cafe if there was a seperate thread for discussing new RP ideas. But there wasn't an answer, so I thought I'll start one.

Ok, here we go...

Have an RP idea? Want to share it? Please feel free. Just post in your Synopsis and some few details. As well as background information; if it will help.

People can then give their ideas, and feed back, so to improve your RP story Lines.

Let's begin

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 6:33 pm
Sorry. The cafe thread is usually a place for ANY sort of discussion.
I don't know why it would hurt to have this thread however.

Just be sure to check the "Regarding RPs in This Guild" sticky for updates and whatnot. I try to keep track of things but you know how things are.  

Das Jabberwockie

lKiCk-l

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 7:09 pm
DasJabberwockie
Sorry. The cafe thread is usually a place for ANY sort of discussion.
I don't know why it would hurt to have this thread however.

Just be sure to check the "Regarding RPs in This Guild" sticky for updates and whatnot. I try to keep track of things but you know how things are.
Thanks, and I'll keep that in mind.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2005 8:34 pm
Dawn of the Tyrants

Synopsis:

- The world has become desolate, everything is in rubble. Us humans have gone into hiding and for decades we have lived in fear of the monsters. Their flesh warped and decayed, their faces are masks of death and evil and they tower over any human.

History tells us that half a century ago, a city was over run by the living dead, it's people were fested upon. Many have died, yet some managed to escape. And then, a decade after that incident, They came.

They were known as the Tyrants. Their demon-like appearance can strike fear into many, and their god-like abilities warded off any form of attack. Now, they hunt us down, either for sport or for slaves. Whenever one is killed, another takes its place. They are unstoppable.

Notes

- Alright, before anyone asks, I had this idea when I read the Nemesis post in RE 101. Somewhere there, it mentioned about one Tyrant experiment nearly went wrong, when the Virus has given it increased intelligence; for an undead.

- This is sort of a mix of Resident Evil's Tyrants, and the Terminator Movies' setting of: 'Judgment Day'. This is a spin off, and would have no relation to the actual games/movies/novels.

Background

- After Umbrella 'dissolved', many other companies have tried to take it's place. One particular company, [Insert name of comapany here], has somehow gotten hold of Umbrella's resources, technology and research.

With it, they have delved deep into the works of Umbrella, aiming to improve their bio-weapons, and to 'fix' the 'flaws'. They concentrated on Umbrella's 'Tyrant'/'Nemesis' program.

After extensive research and experimentation, they have come up with a new kind of Virus; which they have called the 'I-Virus'. The virus couldn't be modified completely, unless they want to have unforseen accidents. Thus, some modifications were made.

The result: 'Success'. The virus was somehow prevented from spreading; by paring the I-virus with a sort of 'module' that seems to keep the virus at bay. If the modules are activated; then the virus will be 'released' and the effects would start to show.

The I-Virus

The I-Virus, primarily, has the same side-effects as its predessesors; attacking the bloodstream first and formost. Then it attacks the nervous system, dulling out the senses and thus no pain reception.

However, it doesn't completely attack and destroy the higher brain functions, but it does destroy memory. Thus, the subject would not remember his/her former self, yet have enough intelligence to think for him/herself, take orders and work with many things such as vehicles.

There are some side effects that have not been registered, yet, there are always some form of side effects.

Note: This is just the mock-up of information. Not everything piece of information is there, thus this is not final.

More information to come...  

lKiCk-l

ibitsukokoroxx

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 3:47 am
Did I read that right? We're all ugly now? sad

Well, its okay, but you need a new title.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:25 am
personaly i see nothing wrong with the title. but like dude, are we all ugly?  

ReJecT001

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:43 pm
ReJecT001
Yes....well...wait...no...Krauser and Wesker aren't hideious and they can be considered Tyrants due to the added abilities that the viruses granted them.

We'd be gorgeous.
I can see a Tyrant-inspired music video for Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 7:58 pm
DasJabberwockie
ReJecT001
Yes....well...wait...no...Krauser and Wesker aren't hideious and they can be considered Tyrants due to the added abilities that the viruses granted them.

We'd be gorgeous.
I can see a Tyrant-inspired music video for Right Said Fred's I'm Too Sexy. rofl

*pictures Tryants danceing to song*

BAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH HAH.

actully the impression i got was we would all be smart zombies.  

ReJecT001

U R B A N

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 1:45 pm
I always love the outbreaks in the ciry, why don't you base it of the same idea but in a real city....per say, chicago?...Idk, something around that....  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 02, 2006 1:37 am
Ah I see what you mean. No, the beginning descriptions were aimed for the Tyrants. 'Flesh warped and decayed.' I used that description mainly because I thought of Nemesis who was 'smart'. Don't flame me for saying that xd

Ashes, I like the idea, yet, the whole world is like, in rubble... Like I said, Terminator's Judgment Day Scenario. As for the title, I'm open to suggestions.

Other tid bits:

-Humans are like resistant fighters, fighting the Tyrants, yet, they are fighting a lost war. Yet, they fight in the hopes of finding a weakness... Cause no two Tyrants have the same weakness... maybe.

-As on the note of Krauser and Wesker, I never knew they had something like the virus in them, until recently [[I just finished RE4]]. So yeah, the Tyrants don't have to be big, lanky and ugly. Yet, I thought of different varieties ('Bio-Metal anyone'?).

More info soon. I have many Ideas, but I'll finish this one off first.  

lKiCk-l

juhachi

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 3:33 pm
Sounds cool, especially the post-apocalyptic setting. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 4:36 pm
Yeah sounds really good. Good idea.  

Mr. Kennedy

ReJecT001

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:02 pm
xXashes2ashesXx
I always love the outbreaks in the ciry, why don't you base it of the same idea but in a real city....per say, chicago?...Idk, something around that....

Unforunatly I can's think of that without the idea of Resident Evil Los Vagas. Can't you see Nemmy at the slots?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 11:49 pm
Ok, I had this thought. It might be far-fetched, but the idea came to mind when I was watching the second RE movie. Though it seems like a good idea to me, it might be right. But I'll let you decide.

Ok so...

The change...

The Tyrants have risen up to power, attacked the world. Man has tried what they can to fight the Tyrants, but only managed to make them stronger and smarter. How?

During a period, they thought they could gather the Tyrants up, and destroy them with a nuke. Half the plan worked. They were indeed rounded up, and were indeed nuked. But some of them survived, the radiation causing the I-Virus to evolve. This leads to how each Tyrant can have a different look and different mutations. [[Thus the idea of Bio-Metal can be possible... The Virus 'feasting' on the metal particles, digesting it etc and so on and so forth. With the particales eaten, they then 'grow' it onto themselves. So, the virus will become something that is like a very alive 'nanomachine'... More details later.]]

The Tyrant Killers

Now comes the somewhat far fetched bit. Ok, like Umbrella before them, this [[Insert Company name here]] have tried to create the perfect soldier by injecting the I-Virus into human subjects. The result: Out of a test subject count of 100, all in different age groups, 10 survived the process, and were experimented further.

Some of those subjects had formal training, whilst others had little training, and others none. Even before the experiments can be completed, however, the Tyrants started going mad, destroying everything in sight. The 10 Subjects were put into Cryo-genic stasis.

Those that survived the attack from the Tyrants, at first didn't know what to do. Then, they remembered that the subjects that were in stasis. And knew, that they were the only ones that can kill the Tyrants. Yet, no one knows how to get to them without alerting the Tyrants.

Story-wise

Scientists escape facility, and tried to warn the world, but it was too late. The Tyrants deployed themselves at many of the top-bases and attacked. The battles went on, the lands becoming barren and scarred of war and the great cities have been reduced to rubble. And through the years, the people have been living in fear. Yet, there are some that have stood up against them. Some have managed to kill, others only came back in failure, or never at all.

Opinions

Well then guys, what do you think? To m, it seems cool, yet it shouldn't just be for me. I want to know what you guys think.  

lKiCk-l

ReJecT001

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 8:25 pm
s**t man, count me in.  
::Warren Masterpiece Theatre:: (Resident Evil Roleplaying)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games