Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Fox Girl + Best Friends [Some help needed]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 5:47 pm
Ok, before I post these I wanna say that the lineart wasn't me, but I did all of the coloring. I know that the purple haired chick has a section of her hair not colored, that was my bad XP.
I was wondering if any of you guys/gals knew of a tutorial anywhere that was good and simple on how to do hair in photoshop as well as anime eyes? Thanks =) Here are the pictures:
User Image

User Image

PS
Any critique is welcome as well =D  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:15 pm
Careful when shading, and making lines too dark, or else it looks all choppy and unreal, which is less of an anime charcter.  

xMinorux

Le Pierre

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:22 pm
If you go to deviant art, you can find many tutorials on hair and shading.

This is one I found for you, but I exhort you to search, there are lots of tuts there.

Also, try to add contrast on your coloring. The shadows are very weak and there is almost no highlights razz

You have chosen great colors for this images and they look really neat/clean. Also, I have to say you did well on the skins!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:20 am
Le Pierre
If you go to deviant art, you can find many tutorials on hair and shading.

This is one I found for you, but I exhort you to search, there are lots of tuts there.

Also, try to add contrast on your coloring. The shadows are very weak and there is almost no highlights razz

You have chosen great colors for this images and they look really neat/clean. Also, I have to say you did well on the skins!

That is a great one! Thank you so much =3  

Willow Wolfblade

6,100 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items