Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Question from a newbie!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiddochi wolf

Sexy Nerd

14,825 Points
  • Champion 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 6:43 pm
There stood a young maiden, her beautiful face displayed only a bright smile as she spoke,

"Hello there, I've been a member of this guild for months, but this is my first topic I've posted.

Anyway, my question revolves around role play classification. I am highly interested in transferring some of my role plays from another guild to this one, in search of more success. However, with as many subforums as there are here, I find myself quite befuddled as to where I would place each one.

The first of two role plays in question, is a sort of mishmash of action, fantasy, modern day life, and romance. And considering that this guild has subforums for each, I'm confused on where to place it. It takes place in modern day America, with normal people and sorta normal life. However, crisis strikes when the barrier between Earth and it's opposite planet breaks, and demons attack the unknowing humans. But a select few humans, who can see and interact with their guardian angels, can use their angels' power to fight back against the demons. The primary themes for this RP will be action and romance, but in a fanatsy type way.

The other, is this one, but I'll make it non-private when I transfer it. It's basically a crossover between -violent- science fiction, government corruption, and gang type role playing.

Any help in classifying either of these would be much appreciated, thanks. ^^ "

But as she turned and walked away, only then did you realize the pain behind those glassy golden eyes.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:11 am
In my opinion, you should go with your RP's dominate trait. Like in your first RP, you could probably put it in the sci-fi thread if you plan on using the "opposite Earth" thing as the dominant trait of your RP. Or if you plan on focusing the RP on the demons and angel part then you may want to put it in the Creatures thread.

In the end it depends on the author I guess. Hope I helped.  

Dan the Dante

Familiar Guildsman

7,125 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Guildmember 100

IndulgentGlompingSwamp

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 6:12 am
I agree. Your roleplays should be placed in the sub-forums they most closely resemble. 3nodding  
U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games