Welcome to Gaia! ::

PlayStation Guild

Back to Guilds

Tags: Playstation, playstation 3, Final Fantasy, xbox 360, Sony 

Reply General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)
heartday

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:00 am
waaa heartday ima get my gurl some carlsjunior now thats a bad gift ohh and a new game cuse well she got tired of deadspace any one else geting something nice for there mmmmm specail someone ;D  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 10:22 am
I would if I had a special someone crying *runs off crying*  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chikyuu no Mushishi

4,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:13 am
I haven't found that special somebody neutral
*runs of crying together with youn*  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 8:25 am
a day late but didnt think actually anybody make a topic on here about it...

this is my special valentines message...

happy ******** valentine's day may the hallmark card company and the flower company and the candy company make a s**t load of money this fine day oh and the jewelry company too
all because males are to stupid to realize that money can't buy happiness but their girlfriends can convince them they can...so they do so that men can show their woman their love by buying expensive gifts in hoping they can get laid

this has been my public announcement on what i think of valentines day and yes i'm sure some time today i will get double the chain letters indicating that if i don't send the chain letter out some ghost girl is going to come along and suck my d**k off.....and no i'm not in a bad mood i am just expressing how much i HATE valentine's day...as i stated above it is only a day where the card company's and the candy company's and the flower and jewerly companies can make extra money...and it's a day where guys can buy expensive gifts for their girlfriends in hoping to get laid so that next year if by chance they are still with the same girl they will have to buy a MORE expensive gift on valentines day...anyway i said my peace....well cept this

girls if you love your guy....love him don't expect him to buy you an expensive gift...

and guys....

if valentines day is the only day your girlfriend will let you have sex with her AFTER you buy her a expensive gift.....use the money to pay for a hooker instead till later  

whitewolf10
Crew

Nekromantlc
Crew

Friendly Fatcat

8,100 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 15, 2010 11:06 am
ahaha RADICAL !!! great thing great things  
General Hangout - Talk about Non PS3 Things Here! (aka, the chatterbox)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games