Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
Eternal Chains: Blood Pact (Closed) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Between the two of the RP names, which one?
  Eternal Chains II: Return to the Mansion (ZombiesxVirus RP)
  Eternal Chains II: Deep Dark and Dangerous (AngelxDemonxVirus RP)
View Results

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:37 pm
~The Story~

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
The Eternity Mansion - the "home" of the experimets

"Project Eternity". That's what the scientists called it before the other experiments ran away. They took kids from the streets and their homes just to infect them with a virus mixed with someone else's blood, in hopes they would live forever. Half of the kids got away while the rest were left to stay in a large mansion, secluded from the rest of the world with ungodly powers. But the scientists were mistaken. If the experiments were to live, they were to find the person whose blood they shared. After they are infected, they only have 9 years to live.

Other rooms/areas around the mansion:
The pool
Stairway
Dining room
Most of the bedrooms  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 2:45 pm
~The Rules~

1.No god-modding, only I can do that
2.Use literacy, don't write use stuff like this: OMG!!!111 hE g0t P3nd!!1
3.Don't kill without that person's permission
4.Violence and romance is alright, but don't go too far! Time skip if you have to. (yes, you CAN love your blood pact, it has nothing to do with being family)
5.Please update everyone who hasn't been on for a while (for example: me!)
6.Tell us when if you won't be on so you don't leave people hanging
7.Talk in OOC ((like this)) if you want to talk normally
8.If you are an Experiment, title the PM "I am infected" If you're a Scout, title it "I am here to search"
[NO LONGER ACCEPTING]
9.Put a evil emote in your pm if you read the rules
10.PM profiles to the people you want to be a blood pact with: "Forever Together" then forward it to me
11. PM me if your going to be gone for a while

I have the right to add and remove rules

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:16 pm
~Profiles~

~Experiments~

Boys:

[Considered on leave until further posting]
Username: Nick_austin90
Name: Nicholas Falme
Virus Type/Name: DA-virus (DevilAngel virus)
Powers: Healing, killing and tranquil.
Weapons (optional): Samurai's katana.
Blood Pact with...: (Given when person is found)
Personality/Bio: Escaped at the age of 15 and had been living on the streets ever since. He was one of the children who were mistaken as a street rat when in actual he was the son of the mayor of his hometown. On that fateful day, he went out to play and his clothes were ragged from the fight he got himself in. He was 10. For five years, he was subjected to various tests till one day he couldn't take it anymore. He used his godly powers and escaped. For the next four years, he went in search for ways to free the other children and adolescents and hope to find the one who he shares blood with. He only have 4 more years till he dies.
Appearance:
http://i394.photobucket.com/albums/pp25/dreamxdogs/mimareli_Devil_Angel_Anime_by_GaboO.jpg

Username: xXMad in WonderlandXx
Name: Knight
Virus Type/Name: AN-Virus (Animal Virus)
Powers: to completely alter my atoms, and change into any creature I wish.
Weapons (optional): None. Only use my own organic weapons.
Personality/Bio: Orphan since birth, the Scientists found me in the local orphanage and started doing all sorts of tests on me. After a month, I finally escaped. I've been running, hiding, and surviving however I can.
I'm a bit of an odd one. But I'm kind, and always help villages and other people that need my help.
Appearance:
http://i679.photobucket.com/albums/vv160/thegiverthelover/Anime/hotanimeboy.jpg

[DECEASED D: ]
Username: aertys
Name: senku
Virus Type/Name: RV-Virus (raven virus)
Powers: copy cat (hurts him if he copys too many powers and could posibly kill him), has some summoning skills, and opens portals into his own worlds that he can store many things. sometimes calls ravens to his side
Weapons (optional): likes to use his hands and legs but also likes to twirl around his single action revolvers sometimes
Personality/Bio: feels like he doesnt belong anywhere and tries not to make many friends and the few friends he has he tries to help out in anyway he can even if the odds are close to zero, becuase of his young age he is he feels that he wont move on to the good points in his life and know by the time he is 13 he will most likely die. hides all emotion from others
Appearance:
User Image

Username: organizationXV
Name: Lae Torrent
Virus Type/Name: TI-Virus (Titanium Virus)
Powers: able to turn his whole body into titanium and morph his hands into different weapons
Weapons (optional): none
Blood Pact with...: Yuki
Personality/Bio: Main joker of the place, can be a little perverted but only in a funny way. He has a dark side too though that matches his dark past.
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Dahn Hiraga
Name: Nago Keisuke
Sex: Male
Virus Type/Name: WAR Virus (War Virus)
Powers: Skilled and adapted in battles and fights, Superhuman durability and strength, Pyrokinesis, skilled with nearly any weapon in the world, and enhanced physical stats.
Weapons (optional): Fists, throwing knives, metal gauntlets for protection, guns, and metal staffs. (All weapons other than fists are never carried with at all times)
Personality/Bio: The only son of a single scientist working on "Project Eternity", possessed a love for superheroes at a young age til he grew out of it to be a modest and mature teenager, but an accident left him dead when he was subjected to the project to save his life. Nago Keisuke soon becomes the owner of the WAR Virus as he protect normal citizens and Virus Users alike secretly with the help of his father as "War", he is a test subject used to find a counter virus to cure his kind from their slow processing genocide, and manages to live a life of war and peace as he plays an important part in ending the conflict before the extinction of Virus Users everywhere.
Appearance:
http://i225.photobucket.com/albums/dd193/Hazuki_Moon/Anime Guys/1335410018_l.jpg
As War:
http://i429.photobucket.com/albums/qq15/ryan_rocker567/-anime-guy.jpg

Name: Darren Rakus
Virus Type/Name: DE virus (demon virus)
Powers: can change when he is angry into a demon when in demon form he has super strength and speed. in normal form he is a normal human that is a good sword fighter.
Weapons: a big sword (look in normal form pic) and a spike hand sword (in demon form pic yes its a sword not his hand)
Blood Pact with...: Dawn Black
Personality/Bio: when angry goes into demon form, when normal is a very nice person, when he is in demon form he can lose control of what he does (sometime may even kill the ones he loves or is protecting)
Appearance:
normal form: User Image

demon form:

Username: Idan-BlackCat
Name: Daniel
Virus Type/Name: CT-Virus (Cat Virus)
Powers:Has ability to climb every where he wants
Weapons: Nails
Personality/Bio: calm dont talk much but friendly no one know what is he thinking. rejects is his cat side it reacts to sweet things wool balls and stuff
Appearance:
http://i378.photobucket.com/albums/oo224/RevengeCrazy07/Story Characters/cody.jpg

Username: Dahn Hiraga
Name: Raito
Virus Type/Name: PRM (Prism Virus) and XTM (Xtreme Virus)
Powers: Prism allows him to borrow the virus abilities of others and use them in sync together along as well as using them to their fullest potential into the single medium (the medium being Raito's body and soul.) Xtreme is the support Virus which keeps him from dying to to the immeasurable strength of the Prism Virus, it also links his mind to the infinite database of all knowledge that is the Earth itself, and enables him to scan and find a weakness within other Virus users. The two Viruses are separated into two USB memory sticks which are permanently linked to his body and soul as it is inserts through the heart and brain while the borrowed Viruses are concentrated in the arms and legs.
Weapons (optional): None, uses USB memory sticks to confined himself from using the Viruses, and use new USB memory sticks to store borrowed viruses to be inserted in the arms and/or legs.
Blood Pact with...: June, owner of the SM-Virus
Personality/Bio: Known to be a runaway experiment, Raito was the chosen subject of injecting not one but two very powerful Viruses into him, but was saved afterward by a well-known and professional detective and his successor. With the knowledge power of the Xtreme Virus, he was able to find a cure for the halved lifespan from his own Viruses as well as others, and managed to store them into common colored USB memory sticks. He later finds himself wandering through city after city as he stumbles upon information of a mansion used by scientists linked to his past as a test subject himself of his friend, Watcherman, and heads there to meet Han Keisuke as he possessed the cure for Viruses he was looking for.
Appearance:
http://i457.photobucket.com/albums/qq297/Caims_Girl/boy.jpg

Username: Musical Fox Demon
Name: Dante
Virus Type/Name: MN-Virus(Midnight Virus)
Powers:Is Able To Completly Control Shadows. Whatever Happens To The Shadow, Happens To The Owner.
Weapons: Twin guns
Personality/Bio: He Hardly Speaks With Anyone. His Family Was Killed In A Massacre And He Was The Only One Left. He Was Taken As He Was Sitting In A Park. He Now Has The MN-Virus Inside Of Him. He Had Given Up On Life but Now His Life Has Started Anew.
Appearance:
User Image

Username:KuroSeiryu
Name: Cheshire
Virus Type/Name: T-virus and D-virus (teleport virus and dream virus)
Powers: T-virus: teleport from place to place instantly if he's been there before.
D-virus: can make others have intense realistic nightmares or peaceful dreams.
Weapons (optional): His oversized pawlike hands and claws mostly.
Personality/Bio: Thanks to the experiments Cheshire made him lose his right eye, but to 'make up' for that they attached that scarf to him as two extra tail-like appendages. Cheshire escaped easily by using his ability to return to the streets, but couldn't exactly blend into the crowd anymore so he stayed to himself and stole what he needed when he had to as he tried to find his way back so he wouldn't die.
Appearance:
User Image

Girls:

Name: Dawn Black
Virus Type/Name: AA-virus (archangel virus)
Powers: sprout wings to fly, make people forget by making them look in her eyes
Weapons (optional): bow and arrows
Blood Pact with...: Darren Rakus
Personality/bio: She was the first succesful experiment next to her blood pact. She's formal when around company, but is a little quiet but carefree around the other experiments. Her past remains in ruins from being traumatized and the Virus
Appearance:
User Image

Username:dani1578
Name: Julie ( no last name that she remembers)
Virus Type/Name: AQ-virus (Aqua-virus)
Powers: Can control water
Weapons (optional): a short dagger
Personality/Bio: Does not remeber anything from before 2 years ago because of amnesia. Grew up in the streets but never begged for anything, if she needed something, she got it herself. She almost died from the experiment, but she ended up surviving. Shy and quiet, but can be really keen/mischievious when she needs to.
Appearance:

Username:Reiko Tsukagi
Name:Miyuki Mikawa
Virus Type/Name:O-Virus(Owl Virus)
Powers:Hypnotism
Weapons (optional):Scythe
Blood Pact with...: N/A
Personality/Bio:Miyuki is quiet at times because she doesn't like to have to remember her family. When she escaped she decided to stay off alone from everyone else.
Appearance:
http://i218.photobucket.com/albums/cc97/Meme11391/Anime Girl/nicegirlpic.jpg

Username:Reiko Tsukagi
Name:Aura Zakuyama
Virus Type/Name:R-Virus/Rozen Virus
Powers:Vines and Roses.
Weapons (optional):None.
Blood Pact with...:
Personality/Bio:She is a quiet girl whose mother died when she was very young. But she still talks when asked to talk. She appears to be unfriendly, but she loves to have friends.
Appearance:
http://i277.photobucket.com/albums/kk61/Soap-Bubble/Unidentified Anime Girls/unidentified8.png

Username: inutori
Name: Yuki
Virus Type/Name: BI (black ice)
Powers: Able to create and control black ice.
Weapons (optional): Rings which fuse with the ice to create weapons.
Blood Pact with...: Lae Torrent
Personality/Bio: Yuki is laid back yet hates almost everyone, especially those who make no effort to live their lives after they're infected. At the age of 13 she was brought to the mansion and given the BI virus. Without anywhere else to go she stayed at the mansion and remains there now. With 6 years left to make a blood pact she isn't worried at all and is very laid back. She loves arguments and fights.
Appearance:

Username: June_Malatesta
Name: June
Virus Type/Name:SM-Virus(Scarlet Monarch Virus)
Powers: occasional bursts of red energy, unknown
Weapons: an axe that can only form in her hands when she's given the chance to use her 'ability'
Blood Pact with...: Raito
Personality/Bio: Curious and quiet, June is next to completely unaware of the abilities she was given due to a malfunction in the genetic mixing. Because of this mishap she is a virtually harmless and very vulnerable
Appearance:
User Image

Username: Xx_MooNLighT_X
Name: Lunar - Solar
Virus Type/Name: S-Virus (Solar Virus) and ML-Virus (Moonlight Virus)
Powers: Summon power of the sun as Solar, Summon the power of the Moon as Lunar, Stare of Death
Weapons: Daggers with sun and moon carved on
Personality/Bio: Born without a name, she was probably nicknamed as 'The no-name' or 'Empty'. She had lost her human form after being experimented, after her 14th birthday, and now she has 7 years to live. Blood Pact unknown, she escaped at first, then brought back 2 years after.
Appearance:
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/Kittykatkat_123_2009/MiddleWaterElf.jpg
As Lunar:
http://i1002.photobucket.com/albums/af150/Kittykatkat_123_2009/moonlight-1.jpg

~Scouts~ (people who search for the escaped experiments):

[QUIT THE RP]
Username:Notingles-do-po
Name:Oliver B. Garcia
Virus Type/Name:SB-Sound buster
Powers:enable high-frequency waves of sound to be generated, damaging an organism or increase the loudness of an sound[mostly for sping]
Weapons (optional):IMBEL MD1[link to save space]
Blood Pact with...:
Personality/Bio:Very mistrusting, he tends to be overly rude, but bohemic when near an bottle of berverage/with one of the least powerfull viruses, he exeled in blending into the crowd to find escapees, before the whole project being an simple researcher, he found himself as an scout, he share no love nor hate for the projects, but he dicided to work for the organization behind "project eternity" even after being used himself for the research
Appearance:
http://mob614.photobucket.com/albums/tt224/keimanzero/Anime Pix Number 2 Second 250 pix here/bl-rock-tn.jpg?t=1263238194

~Other~

Username: organizationXV and Dahn Hiraga
Name: Han Keisuke
Personality/Bio: Han Keisuke is the German American father of Nago Keisuke as well as lead Head Scientist for "Eternity Project", he is a kind and caring man as he tries to discover a cure for the shorten lifespan side effect of the Viruses and when he saved his son's life by risking the chance of survival of giving him the WAR Virus. but seemed to be thought as evil or simply mad to both citizens and Virus users. Although he sides with the Virus users sheltered in the mansion, he can not help but believe that everything was his fault for even deciding on working with Viruses, but it's also his reasons for stopping a war that human beings can not survive if an army was gathered to destroy them.
Appearance:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. cool __THISRES__148836.jpg" />

Name: Sari Will
Virus Type/Name (optional): DR-Virus (Dragon Virus)
Powers (optional): can transform into a dragon
Blood Pact with...: Raz Pyre
Personality/Bio: Seemingly cold and ruthless when handling experiments from suffering the virus for years even after finding blood pact. When she had the virus inserted into her, her body was strong enough to handle it, but her mind wasn't, making her go insane.

Eventually, she got her sanity back for some unknown reason. Her true self is kind and caring. From past relationships with Raz, she's grown affectionate feelings for him.
Appearance:
User Image
Dragon Form

Name: Raz Pyre
Virus Type/Name (optional): PSY-Virus (Physic Virus)
Powers: can bend and move objects with his mind, telekinises, mind control, teleportation
Blood Pact with...: Sari Will
Personality/Bio: Doesn't seem to have cared when the scientists took him in, usually has a spaced out look on his face. Has tried to kill himself before but failed. Even though he doesn't care about his own life, he cares for others.Later on, he has shown his real reasons to why he became a scout. He killed all the rest of the scouts to protect the escaped experiments, but only few remain.

Appearance:
User Image

profile skeleton:

[b]Username:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Virus Type/Name:[/b](optional to scouts)
[b]Powers:[/b]
[b]Weapons (optional):[/b]
[b]Blood Pact with...: [/b](Given when person is found)
[b]Personality/Bio:[/b]
[b]Appearance:[/b] (anime please)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:24 pm
~Away~

For people that are going to be away:

~organizationXV - will try to be on as much as she can when she has a computer and internet
~Nick_austin90 - lack of posting
~xXMad in WonderlandXx - lack of posting
~Dahn Hiraga - lack of posting
~Idan-BlackCat - lack of posting
~Reiko Tsukagi - lack of posting

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:26 pm
~What's a Blood Pact?~
A Blood Pact is when you have a Virus, but it won't work without someone else's blood to stabalize it. (like a positive to a negitive)

How do you make a Blood Pact when you find your partner?:
Read pg 4 on Sari and Raz's first post.

~List of people who have a Blood Pact~

~Sari-Raz
~Raito-June
~Darren-Dawn
~Lae-Yuki

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:27 pm
~Profiles to be recycled~

~Dawn
~Lae
~Sari
~Raz
~Cheshire
~Yuki
~Dante
~June
~Julie

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 3:44 pm
~Open (yay)~

User Image
Dawn woke to the bright sun shining in her eyes. She raised her hand to block out the light as she sat up in bed. "Only three years left..." She thought to herself as she got ready for the day.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Dawn bounded down the hall and down the stairs as she slowed down into the kitchen to find out she was the first one awake. She didn't feel particularly hungry so she took a walk around the large swimming pool that was put in the backyard with the maze and garden surrounding it.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:24 pm
*Yawn* Julia stretched her arms. "What time is it?" she asked,looking around for her clock. "Wow, the sun is bright today. I can't even see where the hands are on the clock!!" she squinted her eyes but finally gave up. Then she changed into her swimming clothes and headed down the stairs to the swimming pool.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:38 pm
((Please wait untill I accept your profile. And could you not post your profile? I already have it on the list where it's supposed to be when they are accepted))

User Image
Dawn was taking a lesiurly stoll around the pool when all of a sudden one of the house members came and jumped into the pool, drenching her. "How....cute.." she said looking at herself, all drenched in water.

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 8:47 pm
(( SORRY!! redface crying I have never done a role play before, but I like to read them. sweatdrop I guess now I know about that part xp ))

*GASP!* Julie's head burst out of the water. This feels good!! she thought.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:07 pm
(I guess that's enough for today, I gotta get to bed. Night))

User Image
Dawn heaved sigh and walked on. "I hope the sun dries this quickly." She sprouted her six wings to stretch them out. All the house members were to only wear white for some reason. White shirts, white dresses, white pants, white shoes. "Of course, we are science experiments, not guests.."

Ouijiji-san

Desirable Star

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 13, 2010 9:15 pm
(( okay, bye. I am going too, but I will post this last one. BTW, it is only 7:10 over where I am whee ))

Julie was so excited about finally getting to swim in the morning that she did not notice that she had splashed another house guest. "This sunny weather today is so perfect for swimming!!" Julie dove back down into the water and sat at the bottom of the pool.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 4:44 pm
(( HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!! We need more people to join because two people is not really going to be a good story. sad ))

A small leaf drifted around her. Since the Experiment, she could hold her breath under water for hours. I wonder how long I could hold my breath before the Experiment She thought. Julie picked up the leaf and rubbed her finger on it's stem. Time to eat breakfast

Julie walked out of the pool dripping wet. The sun dried her clothes as she wrung out her hair of any excess water. In a few mineutes, she was dry enough to go inside without making a trail of water.  

dani1578

Sparkly Genius

5,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Edward 100
  • Timid 100
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers