Welcome to Gaia! ::

Elemental Genesis

Back to Guilds

The world is full of darkness and light. Each trying to take the other over. How can you stop the conflict? Join Genesis! 

Tags: Light, Dark, Elemental, Genesis, Roleplay 

Reply Profiles
*Nokay's profile

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hakora vi Britannia

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:41 am
Character Name: Nokay

Physical appearance:
User Image
User Image

Personality: A kind soul with a good heart. He has no memory of who he is or was

Biography: Nokay has no memory of who he is. He was born to a small town and had two close friends. He spent all of his childhood with them and was very involved in sports in school. One of his friends was an older guy and the other was his age and a girl he liked. His life was a good one that anyone would love to live now. His small town was untouched and unaware of the darkness.

One night, Nokay was laying in bed thinking of a thought every 14 year old boy thinks. "How do I ask her out." Nokay was in deep thought with his window open and a light cool breeze coming in. He saw in the sky a flash of light in the darken sky and just brushed it off as lighting. He heard a scream outside which got his attention and he looked outside. He saw fire, houses burning. His little brother Ten came through the door yelling that the town was under attack.

Nokay, being only 14 was scared, he was no hero. He jumped out of bed and ran for his cave that his friends and brother played in. They'd be safe there. He was stopped though by a wolf looking beast. Nokay didn't know what to do and his brother had escaped to the cave. Then Nokay heard a voice. "You have been chosen by the light Genesis to wield the blade of the light. Use your light to defeat this beast." Nokay didn't but his hand began to glow. He held it out as a sword appeared. It was a powerful blade. The second the voice spoke time had stopped. Nokay returned to normal time and the beast attacked. Just because Nokay had a powerful blade didn't mean he knew how to use it or make him less scared. The beast jumped at him and Nokay sort of swatted at him landing a good cut. The beast was destroyed by light. Nokay went to the cave.

He found his brother but his two friends were missing. They were never found. Nokay and Ten traveled together after the night their parents were killed and town burnt to the ground. They decided to rid the world of the darkness and find their friends. They found the man who ordered the attack on his village and began fighting to get to him. After a few months he had made it and fought the man. Their was a long fight but Nokay killed him. However, the man had landed a strike with his blade, this blade released something into Nokay's body that would kill Nokay and return him to life at a time but then his memories would slowly be erased. Nokay wrote something about this before he completely forgot:

"Most of my days, though, I worry. I worry for my little brother. I worry for Ten. I worry about me, too. Nothing can harm me here, of course. I can’t die again. I’m afraid of forgetting. I’m already losing my memories. The clearest memory, I have is my death, but I’ve a feeling that that memory will always be with me. No, I worry about how much of my life I’m forgetting. I don’t remember many of the things I’ve been taught about the world, I don’t remember much at all. The things that stick with me are the ones that I spent with him. Probably because I’ve been traveling with him for so long, it’s easier to hold onto memories that have him in them. He never speaks of me though. I understand why; I’m just afraid of forgetting everything. With no one to speak of me, I fear that I shall be erased from the world. Perhaps you could help me in remembering. Whatever happens, I always want to remember my name. I don’t ever want to be like Ten. So, maybe if you remember, so will I. My name is Nokay.

Its unclear who he was writing to, but his brother also shared the first death and memory lost, but forgot everything faster. He even forgot his name. Not long after Ten was killed by a dark user. Nokay travels now alone with no real purpose, on his arm he tattooed his name so he would not forget.
Weapons: (for each weapon fill out the form)

Name of weapon: Nokay's blade
Number of Points: 100
element: Light, wind, fire, earth
Weapon Skill: A very powerful weapon able to use the any element as the user becomes more in-tune to it. The weapons blade changes color as is changes elements. If the wielder mixes them then the blade will be one color while the edge is another. It is also only usable by the one it chooses and is custom made for them.
Light=White
Fire= red
water=blue
wind=clear
lightning=yellow
earth= brown
Description:
User Image

Talent(s)/Ability(s): (fill out this form for each new ability)

Name of ability: (a basic name to describe what it does)
Amount of points:
Description of ability: (because this is broad, you should describe your ability with THE MOST description you possibly can.)

Elemental magic: (the N/A is where you insert the number of points if it has no points then put 0)

Fire: N/A points
Water: N/A points
Wind: 50 points
Lightning: N/A points
Earth: N/A points
Light: points

Name of custom element: (name your element)
Number of points: (how many points?)
Description of element: (what does it do? why does it not fit in with the basic elements?)

Signature Attacks: (Signature moves are attacks that you have created during your fighting. In order to have one, you must have it approved in the profile update thread. These do not take points, yet use the points you have already placed. )
Name of Attack: (a long name or just a basic name, you do not have to have an incantation to use your attacks yet it helps for description.)
Number of points: (How many points equivalent for each of your skills used in this. Ex: 5 water 5 ice if you are using a snowball)
Description of element: (what does it do exactly? Does it have any special effects?)

Combination attacks: (Any attacks in which you combine your signature attack with another person’s signature attacks should be placed here, fill out the same form as above, yet place the name of the person who you are making the attack with)

(If a beast has been purchased, then it will be added right here. You may purchase one in the shop for 100 points)

(If a transformation has been purchased, then it will be added here. This may be purchased from the shop for 100 points)

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 8:36 pm
Points Available: 30

Weapons:

Nokay's blade: 100

Talents/abilities:

N/A

elements:

N/A

Transformations: (must be purchased)

N/A

Beasts: (must be purchased)

N/A