Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Im so confused!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Time Keeper Queen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 10:19 am
Okay so theres this guy ive wanted to be with for about 3 yrs now. The only problem is that hes almost 20 and im only 16. So well we started talking and stuff but i had a bf then. Then i ended up breaking up with my bf last week cause it wasnt really working for me anymore. But what sucks is theyre both really special to me. Kansas ive known for about 11 yrs and the 20 yr old ive wanted for about 3 yrs..and i dont know hes just really special to me. So im having some major boy issues. Not to mention i spent like a week crying about it cause i was going through a depression.

Also my moms FINALLY divorcing my step dad which im soooo happy for. But she has no job and he told us that hes moving out in about 2 weeks and if she doesnt find a job we have to move with him. And if i have to spend any more time in the prescence of that jerk off..im going to go clinically insane.

So....any thought on what i should do?? On either predicament?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:12 pm
Hmmmm, . . . very difficult to answer. For the problem with the guys, umm, well you could try to figure out which one is better for YOU. You say that they are special to you, ok. But which one would be better for you? Which one would be ok with you moving (if you had to), which one would stay connected with you? Which one would understand your problems better?

(And about the age problem with the other guy, I'm just saying that my mom and dad are 5 years apart in age, and they've had a wonderful life together.)
((((MY MOM WAS IN 6TH GRADE WHEN MY DAD WAS GRADUATING!!!))))

Good luck. smile  

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Time Keeper Queen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:17 pm
Thanks i really appreciate the suggestions. Ill try to figure it out..but itll probably take a lot of time. Thanks again :]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 12:33 pm
Glad to help. razz  

The BLAM Guild Mule

3,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200

Time Keeper Queen

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 1:00 pm
:]]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 7:04 pm
I wish you luck! and my mom just married and i can't wait till he leaves [if he ever does] he is the reason i am never home and when i am i am in my room. he yells[and i mean screams at the top of his longs] alot about every little thing. what was so bad about yours?  

Moths_and_Lace

Nymphetamine-x

7,050 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:34 am
Well for the family problem.. I really don't know what to tell you. Just hope things go right.

The boy problem, like what Ella said, choose which one would be best for you. And as for the age problem? Age is only a number. I believe a 16 year old with a 20 year old is illegal, but if you wait till you're 18 you can go with the older guy.  
Life Issues

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games