Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers
Cyborg 009 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 5:47 pm
I like this anime, it has androids..or cyborgs as the title states, but it's really good. Full of action.

This guy is turned into an android by this company after he is found really badly hurt from a fight outside of a church. (he got picked on)

He wakes up with all these cool things about him, and a group of anroids that were made before him help him escape. (they are still partly human and look it too)

PostPosted: Sun Feb 14, 2010 11:23 pm
I really liked this anime also it was the first anime I saw late at night on TV lol. It was great he joins a team and they fight back I only got to see some of it though biggrin  

Sash0

Fallen Gaian

30,350 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 9:20 pm
yay another fan! =3  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 11:09 pm
I liked the anime. Its too bad they took it off of Cartoon Network...  

DragynSyn

9,150 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:42 am
Yeah I know what you mean. I loved watching it, and then they took it away. It made me sad.  
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 11:47 am
Accelerate! *clicks tooth*  

Bexo KnightPuppy

Blessed Tactician

7,625 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Millionaire 200

The Saint Louis

Business Bear

7,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2010 3:50 pm
I thought it was quite weird...  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:22 pm
Unique anime is good, some anime are over done at times, so I liked how it was different =o  

Galiel Kaicho

xXGabriella-ShadowfireXx

Angelic Vampire

17,900 Points
  • Team Peyo 25
  • That One Hero 500
  • Super Jumper 500
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:37 pm
Joe didn't get picked on. Later in the anime you learn that someone killed the priest on purpose and torched the church and Joe was blame. He jumped off the cliff after escaping the cops and he was scooped out of the sea and made into a Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 8:05 pm
Oh god I miss Cyborg 009. Why did they take it off the air? I loved it so much  

Marokia

Blessed Sex Symbol

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 11:04 am
Correct, Joe was condemned and made into an android on purpose. It's sad how they took people from their lives and made them cyborgs. =/

And MAROKIA!! *glomp* I didn't know you were a fan! =D  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 8:01 am
DragynSyn

I liked anime period, it's to bad they took THAT of CN... along with everything else worth watching... Oh the rants I could go on... but I digress...

GODDAMNYOUSNYDER!!!!!

I really liked that show! I really never got a chance to get into it before CN ditched it though.... hmm... *Goes sub searching*  

Kintaro Reko

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:53 pm
Kintaro Reko
DragynSyn

I liked anime period, it's to bad they took THAT of CN... along with everything else worth watching... Oh the rants I could go on... but I digress...

GODDAMNYOUSNYDER!!!!!

I really liked that show! I really never got a chance to get into it before CN ditched it though.... hmm... *Goes sub searching*

True about CN, I actually sent in a picture and it landed on the little thing where they showed art. ;D

And o-o snyder...why does that sound familiar?

CN had it up to like the last episode o-o  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:35 pm
Katsuni Shouri
Kintaro Reko
DragynSyn

GODDAMNYOUSNYDER!!!!!

True about CN, I actually sent in a picture and it landed on the little thing where they showed art. ;D

As in Stuart Snyder. He's the current owner of CN, the man responsible for the cancellation of Toonami, the man responsible for "CN Real", And the man responsible for CN's drastic fall in both greatness and ratings over the last several years.  

Kintaro Reko

Galiel Kaicho

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:39 pm
Kintaro Reko
Katsuni Shouri
Kintaro Reko
DragynSyn

GODDAMNYOUSNYDER!!!!!

As in Stuart Snyder. He's the current owner of CN, the man responsible for the cancellation of Toonami, the man responsible for "CN Real", And the man responsible for CN's drastic fall in both greatness and ratings over the last several years.

Makes sense. I mean they have shows that are simply terrible now x.x  
Mythic Caves_____________-____________ Anime Lovers

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces