Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon dream Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki Oni Neko

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:03 pm
It was so weird. I haven't watched Salior Moon in FOREVER!!!! But yea, I've had a dream about me watching Sailor Moon. It made me miss the show so much sweatdrop

Anyone else dream of S.M.?  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 1:06 pm
Do X rated dreams count? confused  

lightsenshi

Darkness Cake

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 2:51 pm
After starting to watch Pretty Guardian Sailor Moon, I've been dreaming in LIVE ACTION Sailor Moon...it's strange...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:20 am
^^; Actually, I had one quite recently. It was a really surreal dream, and I don't remember very much of it... only small pieces. But basically, I was on a train, and the car I was in was very small, completely empty (no seats, no anything with perhaps the exception of windows), and very crowded. Also featured in the dream was my favourite character from Tennis no Oujisama, Fuji Syuusuke. Apparently, I was very eager to talk to him (or perhaps just jump him? ~.~), because I remember very impatiently waiting for the other passengers to get off so it would be just us. ^^; I don't remember much aside from that, really... other than, for some reason, I was (PGSM version) Sailormoon. Which is really odd, because any other Sailormoon dream I've had in the past, I've either been Michiru/Sailorneptune or it featured mainly her. So, that was a first. And I remember "C'est la Vie" music playing in the background. ^^; I woke up with that song stuck in my head.

So, yeah. It was really a rather pointless and uneventful dream, but for some reason, I remember it. It must be because Fuji was in it. Or maybe because of the song. It's terribly catchy. ^^;

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

cloverzhang68

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:29 am
SOmetimes i dream of Sailor Moon.i remember watching it a long time ago.. and sometimes whn i dream about it.. it's so sad cuz i miss it sooooo much...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:10 pm
Kaiou Michiru
^^; Actually, I had one quite recently. It was a really surreal dream, and I don't remember very much of it... only small pieces. But basically, I was on a train, and the car I was in was very small, completely empty (no seats, no anything with perhaps the exception of windows), and very crowded. Also featured in the dream was my favourite character from Tennis no Oujisama, Fuji Syuusuke. Apparently, I was very eager to talk to him (or perhaps just jump him? ~.~), because I remember very impatiently waiting for the other passengers to get off so it would be just us. ^^; I don't remember much aside from that, really... other than, for some reason, I was (PGSM version) Sailormoon. Which is really odd, because any other Sailormoon dream I've had in the past, I've either been Michiru/Sailorneptune or it featured mainly her. So, that was a first. And I remember "C'est la Vie" music playing in the background. ^^; I woke up with that song stuck in my head.

So, yeah. It was really a rather pointless and uneventful dream, but for some reason, I remember it. It must be because Fuji was in it. Or maybe because of the song. It's terribly catchy. ^^;

Haha. Btw, your sig is really cool. How'd you make that?  

Mizuki Oni Neko

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:22 pm
Mizuki Oni Neko
Haha. Btw, your sig is really cool. How'd you make that?

It was made by Nocturnal Miyu. If you are interested in obtaining one, I'm sure you could PM her and ask her if she is still making them. smile

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:18 pm
Yes. I have the strangest Sailor Moon songs. The weird thing is, it's always a cross between the most recent manga I have read. The most common dreams are with Ranma 1/2, InuYasha, Paradise Kiss, Peach Girl, Kare Kano, Fruits Basket...tells you what I read along with Sailor Moon! xDDD. I had a dream where they went to a Gackt concert once. I loved that dream!

Most of my dreams I write out into cross fanfics!
Gackt.

Ai to Seigi

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:53 pm
I have had a Sailor Moon/ Hanson dream before it was really awsome .  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 8:06 pm
I haven't had an SM Dream in so long! I need to rewatch the episodes, so I can start dreaming about SM again, and get ideas for my fanfictions. I had one a long time ago, and now I don't remember it.  

sailoranimecode

Lonely Member

8,225 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kitty The Tamer

PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 2:09 am
I had one once i was at my skool and i kicked a** >_<  
PostPosted: Sun May 14, 2006 11:51 am
I've had a few dreams where I'm Sailor Moon and I get captured and Tuxedo Mask a.k.a. Darrian has to save me. But I haven't had a dream like in a while.  

mcc1988

Biggbuddy

PostPosted: Mon May 15, 2006 3:03 am
lightsenshi
i dont wont to know about that dream do u hav eney other dreams  
PostPosted: Wed May 17, 2006 3:03 pm
kutsaragi
lightsenshi

*innocent look* You mean you don't want to hear about me and Minako in a hot tub? mrgreen wink  

lightsenshi

reirei18

PostPosted: Thu May 18, 2006 4:35 pm
lightsenshi
kutsaragi
lightsenshi

*innocent look* You mean you don't want to hear about me and Minako in a hot tub? mrgreen wink

maybe you watched the hentai version of sailormoon that's why you had that kind of dream.. lol..

in my case.. i dreamed of being one of them.. im always with sailor mars.. domokun  
Home

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff