Reply The Gallery
"Leaked" footage of Sonic 4 Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:00 pm
Because "leaked" footage is more tantalizing than officially released trailers, especially when you've already been playing every hype trick in the book.

But the game play actually looks very true to old Sonic games, and (hopefully) without that obnoxious superspeed thing that every portable Sonic since Advance 2 has had that just messes you up.

http://www.gonintendo.com/viewstory.php?id=114557

SINCE A GOOGLE SEARCH IS TOO COMPLICATED  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:23 pm
I see you have preemptively waived to add a link to your post, knowing that your omni-informational words themself would deliver a perfect picture of the circumstances you describe to the very mind of the reader.

They didn't.  

Al Torrenz

Sharkbutt The Orgiastic

Magnetic Sex Symbol

7,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:35 pm
Maybe it's just you, CT. I mean, I can see the video perfectly in my mind's eye, and make out every detail he's just described.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:41 pm
Wantcookie
Maybe it's just you, CT. I mean, I can see the video perfectly in my mind's eye, and make out every detail he's just described.
Did you see that one part?  

Allegro

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:45 pm
Added it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 2:48 pm
Looks alright.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:04 pm
I like how nobody's commenting on it now.

I guess my articulate description of the video raised your expectations too high.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:10 pm
Waynebrizzle

I guess my articulate description of the video raised your expectations too high.

Dunno, I don't play sonic. That link is pretty nice though  

Al Torrenz

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:11 pm
ChaosTorrent
Waynebrizzle

Dunno, I don't play sonic. That link is pretty nice though

Thank you. I worked hard on it.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:18 pm
User Image
The person playing sucks. You would think if they were gonna leak this s**t on purpose they'd put someone behind the controller who wasn't a total nab.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:23 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image
The person playing sucks. You would think if they were gonna leak this s**t on purpose they'd put someone behind the controller who wasn't a total nab.

User Image

People showing off gameplay ALWAYS suck at the game. If you go by the commenting folks, that is. Those people can determine the player's skill from mere seconds of gameplay from a game they haven't even played.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:25 pm
ChaosTorrent
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

People showing off gameplay ALWAYS suck at the game. If you go by the commenting folks, that is. Those people can determine the player's skill from mere seconds of gameplay from a game they haven't even played.
User Image
He jumped over all the springs, went right past some of the rings, ran right into an enemy (he wasn't even spindashing wtf), and failed hard at the loop de loop.

Some of that can be attributed to glitches I guess, but I was playing Sonic better when I was 8. ._.'

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Al Torrenz

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm
Lady Psycho Sexy
ChaosTorrent
Lady Psycho Sexy
User Image

User Image

User Image
He jumped over all the springs, went right past some of the rings, ran right into an enemy (he wasn't even spindashing wtf), and failed hard at the loop de loop.

Some of that can be attributed to glitches I guess, but I was playing Sonic better when I was 8. ._.'

User Image

Fine, that guy sucks. Consider my post a generic announcement.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:29 pm
A good Sonic game!? That hasn't happened since like, 2001!
Since it's not a lot of footage, I really can't say much. I just hope it gets more creative, because while we did want that old school game-play, remaking Sonic 1 isn't what we had in mind.  

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 3:43 pm
The only thing I don't really like about it is the sprite movement.
Anyone see what I'm talking about? It seems a bit slow for my tastes. >_>  
The Gallery

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces