Reply The Anime Art Academy
[ART] An Angel's Knownledge

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rebirth Project

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:49 pm
This is the first art I ever post by using a scanner.
Good bye digital camera! >:3

An Angel's Knownledge
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Description:
Angels are beautiful. They can fly anywhere they want. They're free...
This picture is representing what can be in the angels' world.

I finished this art today. Too bad I don't have a photoshop program... >_> But I will get one during the Holidays. ^^ Well, all I can say is that it took me 3-4 weeks to draw it and I kind of rushed it at the end because my friend could only scan my arts today...

The picture is SO small...! >.< In real life, it's 2x bigger and you can see much more the details.

Please leave some comments, critics and such.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 6:58 pm
Yes. I really like this. I especially like the detail you put into the background especially in the bookcase. I also like the shading you did. It's easy to tell where the light source is..But one think that sort of bothers me...I'm pretty sure it's just me, but I think the cat's body would cash a bit more shadow...but it's probably just me...Overall, great picture!  

AbstractAngel

SumoSammy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 10:25 pm
I totally agree with abstractangel , i really feel the detail in the pic gj^^, i cant wait to see u-r cg pics heart wink  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 7:14 am
hurm. Your background is good, the angel itself needs a bit of work. She's so stiff, and her face so expressionless. You should add a bit more expression to the piece, to bring out who she really is.  

K33n

Michie_x33

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:20 pm
the hand seems to need to be a tad bit more bigger...but i love the details and the background  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 6:33 pm
@ AbstractAngel: Thanks for the critic and comment.

@ SumoSammy: There's more art to come! You haven't seen all of my talent. domokun

@ K33n: If only my picture was bigger... >_> you could all see the most details than you think. I think I will ask my friend to rescan my pic bigger.

@ animemichie: I'm trying to improve as much I can to draw the hands. It's my weakness in drawing... One day, I will be a pro! >=)
Yeah, one day...

Rebirth Project

The Anime Art Academy

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces