Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

??????????????
  Y
  N
View Results

DragonFire0791

PostPosted: Tue Feb 16, 2010 10:25 pm
Goin into MEPS on Thursday in San Diego Anyone goin into MEPS this week?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:20 pm
I went a couple weeks ago, it was somewhat of a fun experience. Got a lot of crap from people because I was joining the Coast Guard, apparently it isn't considered the "real" military. Didn't help that I was the only person with the Coast Guard either but man did I love outwitting all of them. xp

So how did MEPS go for you? What did you get on the good ol' ASVAB? Saw that you're trying to get into the Navy. Have an idea of what you want your rate to be?  

AngelofRelief

Envoy_of_The Funk

Witty Elocutionist

7,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 21, 2010 5:39 pm
AngelofRelief
I went a couple weeks ago, it was somewhat of a fun experience. Got a lot of crap from people because I was joining the Coast Guard, apparently it isn't considered the "real" military. Didn't help that I was the only person with the Coast Guard either but man did I love outwitting all of them. xp

So how did MEPS go for you? What did you get on the good ol' ASVAB? Saw that you're trying to get into the Navy. Have an idea of what you want your rate to be?
me and why friends joke that the coast gurad is as much military as El Paso is Mexican. Not dissen on the Coast Guard or anything lol.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:08 pm
AngelofRelief

When I was in 'A' school, we had a class of Coast Guard people come through to learn the same stuff. One thing I can say, they made us look bad all the time. They marched behind us to the school, and Senior Cheif would always be yelling at us to get in step with them, lol. They were cool people, though.  

LondonScreaming

6,350 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Off Topicness

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items