Welcome to Gaia! ::

Help Fight Sexually Based Crimes

Back to Guilds

Help stop sexual based Crimes, Give support , And be supported. 

Tags: Sexually abused, Support, Help, Speak, Fight 

Reply Main forum
Rules and Guidelines **Up Date on the 26th**

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shira-Wolf-Demon
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:14 am
This guild talks about very serious crimes, And is only for people who are serious about what they say. I will lay down the rules and Guidelines.
These Rules and Guidelines can be change at anytime.

( 1 ): Follow ToS's

( 2 ): No Trollin

( 3 ): You don't like to be bullied, Don't do it to others.

( 4 ): Everyone can think what they like, Don't push your beliefs on others.

( 5 ): This Guild is for speaking up about sexually based crimes. Not a pity party.

( 6 ) biggrin on't Disrespect anyone.

( 7 ): Post in the guild. You joined You post.

( 8 ): If you make a thread inside the guild please keep up todate with it.

( 9 ): Do not make 'Rape jokes' It's not funny and highly inappropriate

( 10): Please don't make threads in the wrong forums.
If your unsure on where to post your type of thread feel free to ask any of the guild mods.

Anyone who breaks these Rules and Guidelines will be banned from the guild. Thank you
Adolfina  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 8:37 am
You should probably ban who ever deleted the post on being raped by a female, because they obviously don't care about victims from a crime like that. In otherwords, DOUBLE STANDARD.
I'm sure they would be upset if no one cared if they were raped by a male, so they shouldn't act like when it comes to being raped by a female.
Both are exactly the same! Same terror, same pain, same emotional scars.

TwiTardStalker101

-v-Mia Cara-v-

PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:27 pm
AndiiInWonderland
You should probably ban who ever deleted the post on being raped by a female, because they obviously don't care about victims from a crime like that. In otherwords, DOUBLE STANDARD.
I'm sure they would be upset if no one cared if they were raped by a male, so they shouldn't act like when it comes to being raped by a female.

Please do get the full story before you go off bossing people on what they should do =/  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 11:55 am
Mia-Wolf-Demon
AndiiInWonderland

Please do get the full story before you go off bossing people on what they should do =/

Darling, If you wanted any individual to recieve the first story, then the second the Topic labeled "Who" went up, you should've posted why it was removed. How was I to automatically know? Any rationally person would see that I took the most likely route. I thought someone took it down because they didn't believe in woman rapists. And if you're going to say that I'm 'bossy', because I feel so passionatly about people not taking ALL counts of rape seriously, I highly doubt you should be scolding me. I was severely miss-informed, and that is not my fault.
If someone wants me to know important information, then they should automatically type it down. And not wait for me to jump to conclusions. You don't have be a genius to figure that out, and put twoandtwo together. If you want someone to know the whole story, in a topic where ANYBODY can type in, then put put the whole damn story in.

TwiTardStalker101

Kiss me im lrish
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 04, 2010 1:51 pm
I'm the one who posted being raped by a female, I was being extremely random I've never been raped I was just being retarded.
So before you b***h, about it learn the full story.  
Main forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games