Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Ruins of the Mizukage Palace Zane Vs. Fenrir Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BluewolfofMibu

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

A palace built in the center of the Village Hidden in the Mist, the Mizukage Palace is a testament to the grandeur of Kirigakure. The palace floats atop of a lake. A tiny bridge connects the entrance to the main village. Here resides the new office of the Mizukage.

The palace is now in ruins. A single wooden bridge connects the palace with the land, 100 yards away. Both Zane and Fenrir are currently standing atop of the bridge, Zane with the palace behind him and Fenrir with land behind him, at the halfway point between the palace and land. The skies are clear, it is 2 in the afternoon and both fighters are completely healed and at full strength.

Fight Music:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyT4rF3a-U

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 12:35 pm
(I gotta go to work now, but we'll start this tonight. Everyone else can just go home. It's ridiculous how this got dragged way too long and I apoligize. And Fenrir...do you agree to this?)  

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 6:07 pm
(I agree to this, but give me some dark clouds instead of clear skies. It's hard to think of this battle happening on a bright shiny day, ya know what I mean?)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 8:27 pm
Aww...but I like clear skies...it's not like it'll matter though since I'll start a blizzard soon enough.

User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu
||Mizukage||Swordsman||Hyoton||Wind Master||

xxxxxxZane stood in the middle of the bridge facing Fenrir, the wind around slowly picking up as his hair started waver. "Shall we?" he grinned as he took out a set of nunchucks strapped to his back. Twirling them within his hand, he stood at the defensive, ready for whatever Fenrir had in store for him.

Why give up? Why give in?
Its not enough, it never is
So I will go on until the end
Weve become, desolate
So I will go on until the end.

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2010 11:00 pm
_________________________User Image
User ImageUser Image

"Hmph, this shouldn't last long." Fenrir said as he reached up and pulled off his eye patch, making his three tomoe sharingan spin into activation. As he did so, lightning surged through his body, making his wild black hair stand on end as it wavered in the wind. He watched Zane pull out his nunchucks, and responded by making a series of quick handseals, finally ending the combination by stretching out his arm and touching his thumb to his middle finger in a strange sort of fighting stance. "Not long at all." A small shape then blasted out of Fenrir's vest and disappeared. Zane would then suddenly feel either his achilles tendon get sliced on his right foot, or just simply feel a burst of wind rush by (depending on his luck).

(Lightning Sage)

((Fenrir's pet, Yajuu's special ability. He's very small in his first stage, which makes him difficult to hit, but what really defines him in this state is his impossible speed. Unfortunately, this speed is even beyond his control at times, so often he will miss his target. To decide this, roll between 1 and 2. If it's one, then you get off this turn unharmed, but if it's two then Yajuu's attack goes through. For godmoding purposes, Yajuu's attacks will never kill or mortally wound Zane in this stage.))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:31 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane heard Fenrir's words when the wind around him finally kicked into overdrive, surrounding Zane in a tornado that reached up to his head. He had seen the little animal that had struck the former mist swordsman and he would not fall that easily. As Yajuu went straight at him at incredible speeds, he was suddenly knocked back onto the wooden plank of the bridge due to the armor of wind. Taking this oppurtinity of Yajuu being tossed back, Zane's eyes widened as a violent gust of wind exploded from the armor and struck Yajuu, slashing through it with such force that blood gushed out of him like a fountain, tainting the water under the bridge red. That was enough of that. The armor of wind began to gather the planks of wood and added them to his armor as the wind continue blowing.

(Armor of Wind, Wind Sword)

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 2:34 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's eyes sharpened as Zane knocked Yajuu back with the Armor of Wind, and he snapped his fingers with the hand he had presented to Zane. Instead of a snap, however, a loud clap of thunder would be heard instead. Immediately Zane would forget what he was doing, causing his Wind Sword technique to be interrupted. This interruption would save Yajuu's life, but even though he used his sword to help block the Wind Sword technique still went through to some degree to appearingly wound Yajuu. The small fox demon's body fell to the ground a few feet behind Zane, where it lay motionless. Meanwhile, at about the same time as the snap would be heard a long bone scythe shot down from above Zane to attempt to stab into his head. This scythe did not come from Fenrir's hand but rather formed as a long, whip-like tail behind him, the likes of which obviously had impressive range to reach and strike at Zane at such an angle so quickly. Furthermore, knowing the technique himself Fenrir was very familiar with the Armor of Wind's abilities, as well as its weaknesses. Protecting the user on his sides was useful, but it restricted the user's movement as well as obscured their vision as more things would be added to the wind. Last but not least, as Fenrir now took full advantage of, it left the user defenseless from above and below. Under normal circumstances Zane would've probably recognized these weakness himself and would've been prepared to defend against them, however, if it weren't for the lapse of memory technique Fenrir used. By making Zane forget what he was doing, he not only save his pet's life, but also put Zane in a moment of weakness where he wouldn't be able to react to his attack as quickly as he normally would.
edit

((Lapse of Memory Technique, Demon's tail))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm
User Image
Zane Hajime Shimizu

xxxxxxZane heard the thunderous clap as Fenrir snapped his finger. The wind around blowing fiercely in the armor of wind as planks of wood around were being picked up by it. Suddenly, Zane forgot what he was doing...he remembered still battling Fenrir, since they had been going at it since the palace was destroyed, but he forgot all about Yajuu. That's when he felt it...something traveling at him at incredible speeds from above due to the vibrations in the air that weren't coming from his armor. On one hand, he still was holding onto his nunchakus, on the other hand, he had already performed a single seal. Zane's body instantly melted into water as he trickled down onto the lake below as the Fenrir's attack struck down on the piece of wood in which Zane was originally standing on.

As the piece of wood was penetrated, the bridge had already lost several and being a traditional wooden bridge, it could not keep together. The bridge snapped as both Fenrir and Yajuu would plummet into the water several feet below. Yajuu, being unconcious from the attack would fall into the water and possibly drown if not aided by Fenrir, that is if he was a good floater when unconcious. Zane emerged standing atop of the water to the right of Fenrir, 50 yards away from him as he began twirling his nunchaku so fast and with such skill in one hand, that the frication maxed out as multiple flame slashes burst from it. As he did this,with his other hand he was already starting the seals for the next jutsu in preparation to Fenrir's counterattack. From the nunchaku, Zane released the slashes in a sort of dome as he even twirled his slashes behind him. Now, a total of twenty burn slashes were aimed at both Fenrir and Yajuu from all directions, no matter where he would go, to the sky, left, right, or even behind Zane...he would have to deal with at the very least one.

(Chains of Fury Stage 5, Water Puddle Technique, Water Transportation Technique)

Weve become, desolate

BluewolfofMibu

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:31 pm
User ImageUser Image

Fenrir's tail retracted once it missed Zane, pulling back behind him. Once the bridge was starting to collapse, a large pair of hollow boned wings sprouted from Fenrir's upper back, the spaces in between them linked with lightning chakra. As the bridge collapsed, Fenrir would not fall into the water, but stay floating comfortably in the air. There, at his sustained altitude and Zane's fire blasts fifty yards away, he barely had to shift side to side to dodge the few that would've grazed him. He didn't even bother to help Yajuu as the small fox-demon's body fell into the water. As the fire was about to hit Yajuu, however, the small fox's body suddenly exploded, sending kunai flying everywhere. It was at the command of the explosion that Fenrir pushed his hand out towards Zane and snapped again. Zane would immediately suffer an even greater blast of memory loss, leaving him helpless against the many kunai that aimed for his body. Even if he somehow reacted fast enough to get away from the kunai, he still had a chance of being hit anywhere he went. As for his speed and nunchucks that would've allowed him to simply deflect the kunai that came towards him? Luckily, Fenrir had that covered as well as a great white shark suddenly opened its jaws below Zane and shot up to take a chomp out of his lower half. Fenrir knew that Zane had probably destroyed the bridge on purpose to bring Fenrir down into the water, his territory. Fenrir was about to prove to him that this territory belonged to nature long before Zane could ever take control of it. He opened his sharp canines and let out a beastial roar that echoed across the water and air. Seconds later several shark fins surfaced above the water in every direction imaginable along the great sea.

((I...AM...AQUAMAN! lol

Storm Wings, Exploding Puppy, Call of the Wild))

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:08 pm
(What? That makes no sense, sharks are found in saltwater. When are they ever found in lakes? Plus, there are no posts in the Mizukage palace saying that there were sharks, so unless you have the shark summon, your post makes absolutely no sense. I'd understand if it was a lake that was connected to the ocean, but it's not. It's a lake with land surrounding it, so your post with the sharks and the call of the wild makes no sense.)  

Yuki Miojin

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 11:34 pm
iFlurryOfDancingFlames
(What? That makes no sense, sharks are found in saltwater. When are they ever found in lakes? Plus, there are no posts in the Mizukage palace saying that there were sharks, so unless you have the shark summon, your post makes absolutely no sense. I'd understand if it was a lake that was connected to the ocean, but it's not. It's a lake with land surrounding it, so your post with the sharks and the call of the wild makes no sense.)
[[He has a point.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:20 am
((They don't have giant snakes in forests either but you still see them in Naruto. There are such things as fresh-water sharks.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:24 am
Fenrir Graveheart
((They don't have giant snakes in forests either but you still see them in Naruto. There are such things as fresh-water sharks.))

((Orochimaru's giant snake? maybe?...))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 1:33 am
((Or giant leeches falling from the trees or stuff like that that we've seen in Naruto. My point is that the wildlife in Naruto is different from rl, so having sharks in a lake doesn't seem like that big of a stretch to me, but if it bothers people enough then s**t turn it huge pools of piranas or crocodiles or tons of hungry hungry hippos or schools of mutated sea bass for all I care. The point is that there's dangerous s**t in the water trying to eat Zane, and one of the larger of these dangerous creatures is trying to take off Zane's legs.))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

-

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas