Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
News About Chinese Stars! Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:38 am
This is a topic to post about important news about chinese stars to share to the people in this guild.

((note: mods if you want to edit this go ahead 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:38 am
Did any of you guys/girls heard that the Twins are going to split?..its not a rumor anymore..they are going to split..can't believe it..sad..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 11:53 am
lol..no one cares?..but if the Twins have a fight I'm routing for Gillian heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:02 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

lol... I like both... they really shouldnt split... why do they want to do so?  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:04 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx

I heard like about a week ago,,,but its so sad...i think I'm gonna cry...i told my sis" omg they can't spilt!!if they spilt,,,how is sa going to famous?" I seriously think that ag gill is the one who attracts fans...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:05 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

So they could make seperate money..and they will have their own name..like other singers..kind of like Kenney Kwan left the boy'z..so he can make his own cd and music..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:06 pm
xoxCharlenexox
xXHotBabiBluXx

I heard like about a week ago,,,but its so sad...i think I'm gonna cry...i told my sis" omg they can't spilt!!if they spilt,,,how is sa going to famous?" I seriously think that ag gill is the one who attracts fans...

Yes, but Ah Sa has more talent like more people like her singing and acting more than Ah Gill, but I still heart Ah Gill more..and you're right she acttracts people heart  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:14 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xXHotBabiBluXx

So they could make seperate money..and they will have their own name..like other singers..kind of like Kenney Kwan left the boy'z..so he can make his own cd and music..

my sis's friend heard that it was cuz kenny was always late...guess not...  

[Monchhichi]

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:17 pm
Yes I heard they're splitting up but they are booked for months so they won't be able to break up until they're done with those concerts which would be sometime in the upcoming year. 3nodding

Well with both Gillian and Charlene persuiting seperate careers with acting and such it seems they have less time together to pratice along with sharing the spotline.

I hate to see them break up, they were such a good band.

I do miss Cookie and Boyz.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:22 pm
Darkaznstargoddess
Yes I heard they're splitting up but they are booked for months so they won't be able to break up until they're done with those concerts which would be sometime in the upcoming year. 3nodding

Well with both Gillian and Charlene persuiting seperate careers with acting and such it seems they have less time together to pratice along with sharing the spotline.

Oh yeah you're right..thanks for posting that in this topic, forgot to mention about that the Twins are not going to split til they finish conert.. sweatdrop and you're right again they should learn to share the spotlight, if I was an actor/singer with a partner, I'll let him/her take the spotlight..  

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:23 pm
Darkaznstargoddess

same here,,,why is kari singing solo if shes a part of ping pung now???or did they spilt up???and dennis nd steven as the boyz jus seems so much different...  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:39 pm
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess

same here,,,why is kari singing solo if shes a part of ping pung now???or did they spilt up???and dennis nd steven as the boyz jus seems so much different...

Yeah I miss Cookies too but I have to admit that the Stephy's cd is quite good and that Ping Pung is such a good band! I love it type of music. But I prefer the old Boy'z band... it is just so different without Kenny...  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Bab! Co.]

7,250 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:41 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess

Yeah I miss Cookies too but I have to admit that the Stephy's cd is quite good and that Ping Pung is such a good band! I love it type of music. But I prefer the old Boy'z band... it is just so different without Kenny...

Yeah..atlease Kenney has will has his own cd and musics..  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:43 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess

Yeah..atlease Kenney has will has his own cd and musics..

3nodding Yeah... and I love it! It is really good... even better than songs he sang before as Boy'z.  

sasa_powa_4eva

[Monchhichi]

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 12:44 pm
sasa_powa_4eva
xoxCharlenexox
Darkaznstargoddess

same again...my sis told me dat if a movie hires the whole band,,,it costs alot so,,,twins are always acting solo...  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff