Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Old Hut (Entrance to the Akatsuki base, only entrance)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Death_God_Sakura

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 8:10 pm
The Old of Destiny

User Image

In the middle of the Fire countries forest there is a hut. Forgotten and abandon to all but an old man, who hates the outside world and will give you all hell if you go to his hut. This is not a place for the average ninja. Though the old man knows only one jutsu, he is the only one that can open the entrance of the base. If you kill him...the base is sealed to all but the leader of the Akatsuki.

Old man controlled only by: Death_God_Mito
the old man is an npc, but try not to kill him.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 4:54 am
Near walked into the entrance, cloak on and ready to go.  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:35 am
Flash of light passed through entrance.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:35 pm
A hole opened behind the old man. "Good day." he said as a cloaked man walked out and vanished.  

Death_God_Sakura

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 8:42 pm
((LAME!!! YOU ARE ALL WERIDOS!!!))

jk  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 15, 2010 1:20 pm
A second Flash of light would pass through the area, this time from within the hut, and then outwards.  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 12:34 pm
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageNothing but a single "tap" could be heard as Kazuo's feet came to a stop at the entrance of the akatsuki base. Fenrir had found the location of the base before and informed Kazuo of it's location and it's previous leader. Wearing his ninja clothing under his raikage robes Kazuo had made sure no one followed him to the base due to the fact he was already going at speeds only sharingan could keep up with either way. He looks at the man who seemed to be guarding it a takes a few slow steps forward. Obviously the man would think that Kazuo was there with ill intent but it was quite the opposite. "Sir, can you tell your leader that I am here to speak with him? I mean no harm and even if I did i'm sure your leader could defend himself."

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:31 pm
The old man looked at the lad. "All I wish for is peace but all you young yupper snappers want to do is disturb me peace." He said digging through the mad. "GOT AN OTHER" He said grabbing a worm and eating it. "It cleans your bottom you know." He said looking at the lad. "...Some kind man left something to the next person that found this place." he said moving into his hut. About ten mintues later he walked out of it. "Sorry...I put it under man bed." He said holding up a small letter. "This was all he left." He said with a very ugly smile.  

Death_God_Sakura

Supernal_SOul

PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 4:21 am
The soft sounds of the shinobi's robe pierced the air as he soared into the entrace atop the chakra board known as Sora. Sengetsu Uchiha's eyes turned to Kazuo for a brief moment as he sped past into the base, he had no reason to do anything more.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 07, 2010 10:04 am
Kazuo Hatake
Raikage, Salamander Sage, Shinatobe Host
User ImageKazuo takes the note and bows to the older man to show respect. "Thank you very much." He slides the note into his robes and takes a few steps back. "Goodbye." He suddenly disappears hoping that Sengetsu didn't think anything of him being there other then to get a note.

User Image  

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
-

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers