Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Help Thread - Online Gameplay
Epic kills( the bigger better one is in the regular forum)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nareleth

Feline Sex Symbol

9,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 8:06 am
Just say epic thing that happened to you in MW2. two of them for me.
had a javelin launcher(yes i know they suck) but i was at karachi and i saw a tank nad i was bores so i shot a javelin at it and i saw a guy and shot him. and right after i killed the guy, it says BlakeyT53....Triple kill.
so i killed three people with a single javelin.
and earlier today, i had a care package i called in and it brought in an emp!!!!!!! yeah... AN E.M.P! it rocked. but someone else got it from my care apckage. i checked online and you only got a 3% to get an emp on a care package. it felt great. oh and i  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:11 pm
My Epic Kill was in Terminal and i was sniping with Flanked a Few times in My One spot So i Ran into the AirPlane and There Were 3 Guys Being Sitting Ducks In the Open so i Decided Not to use my Desert Eagle and i Used My intervention i Climed up the Ladder Sat at The Back And I killed the First Guy But Right When i shot That Bullet it Killed 3 people The Bullet Went trough his head Hit another Guy Sprinting to the Library Thing and Killed another Enemy That Just Spawned, That was my Epic Kill

------------------>Signet1234<------------------>Ps3<--------------------------

|

---------------------------------------------------------
| | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | | |
----------------------------------------------------------  

notjames

Knight_Cecil_Widowmaker

Distinct Gaian

6,100 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 16, 2010 10:24 am
So Spake Cecil,

MUST... RESIST... GRAMMAR.... NAZI-ISM!

Anyways, my most epic kill was probably the other day. I was playing Mosh Pit, and we got Headquarters on Favela. My whole team rushed the HQ and they got picked off one by one, but I cleared the whole room with one clip in my AUG HBAR. I thought it was pretty epic. I also captured the HQ and won the game for us. All of the people on the other team were yelling at me afterward, calling me a hacker and stuff.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 17, 2010 8:28 am

Well, I never really had an epic kill, but I'll tell you how I got killed epicly.

I was facing my clan leader in Rust, and I was on the top where I could see anything moving shooting ect.. so I was switching my gun and he no scopes me all the way from the bottom

-_-

I was so pissed.

GreenBallz x

Get Off x

Tipsy Paladin

PostPosted: Thu May 06, 2010 10:55 am
Best one for me,...
Playing TDM on Quarry. Had a UAV, knew three people were about to come around a corner. Throwing knife one of them, Ranger Akimbo the other two. It was pretty epic, but nothing that special.

Oh, better yet,... I got a double headshot on Afghan with my Intervention. =]]]

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:35 pm
this isn't much but in skidrow SnD i shot through the wall of the garage door thing with my barret 60 cals and got double kill!

(first time playing...plz don't be harsh eek )  

xAlissaa

Sonyrkul

PostPosted: Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:36 pm
15 kill Streak in 3 minutes on Quarry.
I was so happy
i went on to 20
the guy was cussing and was like your not going to win sony.
Brings out a nuke
i was like fml
I get a knife kill to get to 21 razz
EPIC kills of my life  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 4:05 am
i got six tactical nukes in a day that was amazing  

Renji Abarai The Great

4,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Treythebest_11

PostPosted: Sun Jun 20, 2010 11:33 am
Well I'll say this Yesterday I won like 9 times in a row in free for all!! with my silenced scar-h with fall skin and my m9 with the tactical knife attachment. I was beasting!! lol

My best kill includes using an Emp killing about 4 people immidiatly after that then used a predator missle
and I think I won. This was a while back.
But it was still pretty beast lol!

whee  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 6:57 pm
I would have to say my best kill would have to be in Afghan SnD. I had planted the bomb and was running to the bunkers to have a shot. When I got there I accidentally threw my knife, which went into the plane, bounced, and head shot the last person on there team who was defusing.  

Sir Krishna

HueyfortheLost

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:22 am
I would have to say my most epic kill came yesterday while playing S&D on quarry. I was using my tar-21 with grenade launcher and i got bored so I launched one randomly and killed the whole other team on the opposite side of the map, winning the game with four to three.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:45 pm
I was playing domination on invasion and as the match starts I pull out my RPG, and thanks to marathon pro I ran as fast as possible to their spawn and before they captured C flag...bam. Triple kill. Blew up another guy and captured C flag by myself. We won the match shortly after and most of my teammates were jealous... razz  

SnowDude25

Beloved Genius

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Brandisher 100

HueyfortheLost

Desirable Bookworm

9,450 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:57 pm
Mine was yesterday, I was playing on Terminal on a free for all match. I was sitting in a back corner with my famas and had run out of ammo, so I took my launcher and shot at the plane. It went inside and I got a triple kill. After that one of my clan members came up to me I knifed them and lasted another few minutes with his .44 mag w/ tac knife.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:47 pm
This isnt that big for some people but for me it is.
Today i woke up and i usaully need to warm up to get good killstreaks but as soon as i got on i chose the tactical knife with lightweight,marathon, and ninja and i got a 8 killstreak before i died. using just the tactical knife  

41truth

7,475 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
Help Thread - Online Gameplay

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items