Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Why don't you know?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mizuki Oni Neko

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 3:14 pm
I had to do this. Me and my friend were talking about Sailor Moon a few days ago, and now we have this on going joke about how Darien and Sailor Moon could never figure out who each other were when they were in "hero mode". I mean, S.M. wasn't even wearing a mask like Darien! How could he not know who she was?!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 5:27 pm
lol. I've heard theories about that, but really, there isn't a logical explanation for it. It's sort of like Superman - how could people not recognize him simply because he was wearing a costume and didn't have his glasses on? It's just one of those things that you have to shrug and say, "It doesn't make sense, but this is how it is."

Nerina Lyon

Fashionable Millionaire

6,950 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Generous 100
  • Conversationalist 100

The[Princess]

Fashionable Millionaire

6,850 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2005 10:49 pm
I've heard the reason no one else recognize the senshi is because of the tiaras. but i'm not sure if that's true or not.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:47 am
That's the theroy. The jewels in the tiaras create som kind glamour that keeps people from recongizing them.

though I'll still use my catch phrase ' This is SailorMoon Dumb.' <-- basically means the obvious is right before you.

*coughs*

Though PGSM has a better go at it though. They all look Japanese with different hairstyles but when they transform they look like the comic book heros.

That's how no one knew. XD  

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500

Mizuki Oni Neko

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 9:41 am
Hmm.. Never thought about the Tiaras that way. sweatdrop

Makes some sense though. Hehe. Now I want a magical tiara like that!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 11:28 am
Kinda like how Mamoru can't be recognized without his mask....  

lightsenshi

Syndrama

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:10 pm
See now, this is why I prefer the manga. They recognized each other by looks eventually, they didn't have to henshin in front of each other. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:43 pm
kyrana kirri
See now, this is why I prefer the manga. They recognized each other by looks eventually, they didn't have to henshin in front of each other. 3nodding

From what I remember of the anime, Minako recognizes the other inner senshi by sight.  

lightsenshi

Luamervara
Crew

Demonic Immortal

27,550 Points
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Cute 200
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
  • Are You Jelly? 500
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 6:58 pm
lightsenshi
kyrana kirri

From what I remember of the anime, Minako recognizes the other inner senshi by sight.

Well that's Because Artemis and Minako had be training them Via video game and sending messages.

Artemis is suppose to be HQ.

In both Manga and Anime they know who the senshi are.

Also, it's kinda hard not to notice a meatball headed girl says ' Heeey! I'm Sailormoon' and bawls.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:44 pm
Luamervara
Also, it's kinda hard not to notice a meatball headed girl says ' Heeey! I'm Sailormoon' and bawls.

There is that. ^_^  

lightsenshi

Arriel

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 8:13 am
i DON'T REALLY KNOW  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 2:25 am
All the Scouts' magical disguise powers aside, it is also remarkable how a person's attention can be easily diverted from facial features to certain patterns or symbols that stand out. I think teenage girls in brightly colored fuku with short skirts counts as distracting wink .

I will now sit and wait for Roselite to show up and smack me for that comment. *sits*  

Redford Blade

Lady Kaibi Tsukushino

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 4:33 am
Mizuki Oni Neko
I had to do this. Me and my friend were talking about Sailor Moon a few days ago, and now we have this on going joke about how Darien and Sailor Moon could never figure out who each other were when they were in "hero mode". I mean, S.M. wasn't even wearing a mask like Darien! How could he not know who she was?!

I think it has to do with some sort of an aura...

But yeah, It's silly how all the scouts can transform and be someone else entirely and no one will know.. It's like superman, where all he does is wear tight clothes and takes off his glasses... Yeah... (X_X)  
Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games