Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)
Krauser info

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Silver121

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 3:40 pm
Im sure some of u r wondering y Jack krauser hates leon so much or how they even met......Well i found all of these answers in the game Resident evil the darkside chronicles. I learned the krauser and leon used to be partners!!!!! its kind of ironic if u ask me rofl ..... They were sent on a mission to find this guy....srry but im not going to give anymore names just incase some1 thats reading this hasnt played the game...Well im getting of topic the reason that krauser is after leon is bc he was jeliouse that leon was on a special mission from the president to destroy a viruse that was released on the village they r searching.... Also another reason that krauser is so pissed at leon is also the same reason that his arm is so AMAZING in resident evil 4.... His arm was injured by this monster wich made him powerless or at least thats what he thought.... then at the end of the game u fight this monster and he findes out that the viruse can be controled even though the monster was the guys they were after... that guy had a daughter that he also infected with the viruse but he controled it....... so krauser looked for krauser so he could get more power and as u kno he goes with wesker and thats when RE4 takes place......And that is the story behind Krauser and leon  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 6:50 pm
A. We knew they were partners since RE4 came out.
B. This doesn't need its own topic. We have a Darkside Chronicles discussion thread.

Thread Contained.  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

::Umbrella Waste Factory:: (Caution! Biohazardous waste!)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games