Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Back to Guilds

This Guild is for the fans of the new ABC Family original series The Secret Life of The American Teenager. 

Tags: secret life of the American teenager, make it or break it, life, ABC family, teen pregnancy 

Reply The Secret Life Of The American Teenager
I CANT BELIEVE BEN AND ADRIAN HAD SEX!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nafsi

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 12:29 pm
I WAS SOOO SHOCKED! i never saw that comming! i mean i knew adrian was whore-ish but with ben! thts just wrong in my opinion... i still cant get over the fact tht they had sex! its jus not right. VERY shocking...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 4:35 pm
I know! It freaked me out! At least they feel bad about it. And the fact that he still loves Amy makes me feel better. They should get back together.

And I'm sooooo curious as to what happened to Ricky. Just packed up and left? Just cuz Adrian had sex with Ben? Doubt it.  

WaterKrystal

SecretLifeFan
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 5:41 pm
It's so crazy!  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 1:41 pm
i know right! i mean i never really liked ben with amy (idk y just didnt) but i figured once they broke up he wouldnt be part of the story really... BUT WIT ADRIAN!! i just cant believe tht tht happened! lol  

Nafsi

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:14 pm
Think he'll try to get with Maria or Amy again? Or Grace? or try to actually hook up with Adrian? (Man, Ben's a player now! I thought he was a good boy.)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 6:27 pm
I think he was a really food match for Gace. they were cute together. Adrian needs to find a guy whose really stable and she can trust. Ricki needs the same thing. 2 emotionally unstable ppl together in a relationship is not a good thing. But Adrian and Ben? THT DOES NOT WORK! lol it just not right. also Ben and Amy? there was too much tension there...  

Nafsi

WaterKrystal

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:32 pm
I agree with the tension between Ben and Amy. She's way too high strung, John or no John. I feel sorry for Jimmy. I'm not a big fan of the Grace and Ben relationship. IDK, it just doesn't work for me. lol Ricky and Adrian? If only he realized that she wants him. He's just too.....IDK how to say it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:58 am
i know wat u mean. but im almost over the rest of the drama tht goes on. like all tht crap wit Ben. lol but its like i just wanna see wat happens with ricki, amy, and adrian. honestly its like really? how much drama can we pack into an hour? lol but its SO addicting. i think ricki and amy should be together. just becuz he like really seems to care about her and john. like tht time wen he saw her cryin and almost walked straight past adrian till she pulled him back. but idk just most of the couples they have together now just dont work for me...  

Nafsi

julia1o

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 9:34 am
ok i agree wit the couple thing like jack and madison like seriously? i dont like grace but shes better for jack bcuz madison is just a freak all their relationship is sex! and ben and amy not really working considering the baby and the couples just arent working..  
The Secret Life Of The American Teenager

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games