Hello Guild!

I noticed on the guild home that are missing the three new vocaloids. So, I thought I would be doing a good job by informing you guys about the new vocaloids! ^^

The 3 new vocaloids were developed by AH Software, a new company joining Crypton (develper of vocaloids KAITO, MEIKO, Hatsune Miku, Kagamine Rin & Len and Megurine Luka) and INTERNET Co.,Ltd. (developer of vocaloids Kamui Gakupo, or Gakupoid, and Gumi, or Megpoid)

SF-A2 miki (SF-A2 開発コード miki) is a Japanese Vocaloid released in December 4, 2009. She is developed by AH Software. Two demos have been released, "Touyou no Noumiso" and "±". An album with her singing Christmas songs is also set to be released in November.
She is voiced by Miki Furukawa (former bassist of the band Supercar and now a solo singer) and illustrated by Yuusuke Kozaki.[1][2]
Currently there has been minor fan speculation that miki is not from Earth, which is hinted upon by the strange markings on her arms and odd design and hair ornament.

miki's Image HERE

Yuki Kaai (歌愛ユキ Kāi Yuki) is a Japanese Vocaloid released in December 4, 2009. She is developed by AH Software.
She is meant to be portrayed as an elementary school student, and her voice is taken from recordings of actual elementary school students. She has three demos released, "±", "Vocaloid Grade School Student", and "Try again". The characters of her name, "歌愛", mean "song" and "love" respectively.

Yuki Kaai's Image HERE

Kiyoteru Hiyama (氷山キヨテル Hiyama Kiyoteru) is a Japanese Vocaloid released in December 4, 2009. He is developed by AH Software.
He is meant to be portrayed as a sensei (teacher). His treble range is supposedly smooth, which allows for an easier usage of the higher octaves. Three demos have been released, named "Seichi Jerusalem", "Wings", and "I'll love you again".

Kiyoteru Hiyama's Image HERE

Search on Youtube.com for their songs!

All information was provided by The Vocaloid Wiki