Submit

Ichigo_Shindou
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 1:34 pm
Following on from the success of Vocaloid PRIMA, Zero-G announce the release in February 2010 of Vocaloid TONIO, a brand-new plug-in virtual singer modelled on the voice of a professional male opera singer, and powered by Yamaha VOCALOID2 Singing Synthesis Technology.

Tonio's Image HERE

Vocaloid Tonio is a virtual male vocalist modelled on the voice of a professional classical singer and will allow you to create synthesized singing of unprecedented quality and remarkable realism.

Key features:

VOCALOID2 Editor:

* Piano-roll editor;
* Note editing / Automatic phonetic conversion / Phonetic editing / Note auditioning;
* Transparent control track;
* Toggling between playback/rendering;
* Expression control;
* Synchronization with host sequencer through ReWire
VOCALOID Playback VSTi:
* Playback sequence created with VOCALOID2 Editor
VOCALOID Realtime VSTi
* Keyboard performance with lyrics input in advance;
* 4 polyphonic

Supported Interfaces & Standards:
VST 2.0, ReWire and Stand-alone.

Recommended Retail Price £114.95 / €169

System Requirements:
Windows XP/Vista, Pentium 4 2 GHz/ Athlon XP 2000, 512 MB RAM (1GB of RAM recommended) (2 GB or more recommended when using VSTi realtime)· Approx 4 GB Free Hard Disk Space / DVD Drive.

Release expected early February 2010.

Source: http://www.zero-g.co.uk/index.cfm?articleid=1059  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:21 am
I can't wait till he's released. If I like the work producers make enough, SONiKA may have a friend soon~! ¬w¬ I hope his voice is good.

But I don't think he's being released this month, maybe. He's not had demos released, so I'm really excited about hearing his voice~!

...£114?! I hope that's for buying the package and having it sent to you, and the buying then downloading costs less. I got SONiKA for only £80... I hope he's downloadable through ZeroG also~! <3

Cluemily

Doting Phantom

12,400 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Marathon 300

Raixa_Phantasy

Mega Pieslinger

11,300 Points
  • Pie Scarface 150
  • Cheerleader 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 12:59 am
*ahem* Where do these new vocaloids come from? At first, I thought there were five but now I'm seeing more. There's even English Vocaloids. How is this happening? Not complaining since I like some of the new vocaloids, I just want to know.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 2:04 pm
Raixa_Phantasy
*ahem* Where do these new vocaloids come from? At first, I thought there were five but now I'm seeing more. There's even English Vocaloids. How is this happening? Not complaining since I like some of the new vocaloids, I just want to know.

It's kinda hard to explain, because it is getting into a very big story, but the thing is the first vocaloid was an english vocaloid. Actually, there were 2 first vocaloids, Leon and Lola (male and female), released on January 15, 2004. After those two, Miriam was released on July 20, 2004. She is an other englishloid. After those releases, Meiko finally appears as the first japanese vocaloid, released on November 5, 2004.

For more info about vocaloids, i highly suggest the Vocaloid Wikia
http://vocaloid.wikia.com/wiki/Vocaloid_Wiki

Good Luck 3nodding  

Ichigo_Shindou
Crew

6,650 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Generous 100
//ChatterBox.:.:

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff