Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kagome23566

2,950 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 2:54 pm
hacking is wrong so dont do it. u see i am hacked and all the gold i have is 3000.i know u might say sell ur stuff but i love these things and i cant sell them! hacking is wrong but can u please donate to me or other ppl who were hacked any questions post 1 ok thank you blaugh  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:47 pm
Hello. I very much agree with you hacking is indeed very wrong.

I also must say that I am happy to post on your thread. =3
My account got hacked once and I'm not sure how. When I logged on and went to recent trades I saw a trade request from MY account to this guy I don't know..... The trade had 4 starmonies, a water trident, a cool robe, my Benny the puppy, my panda sweater, two of my headphones, Sherbert the toucan, faunzy's flute and 81,279 of my gold!!!! It really sucked, but eventually I filled out a report and got in all back in about a week. When I did get it back. I was very happy. smile smile smile smile smile smile I will look through my inventory to try and find something I don't want.

Thanks for reading.

Peace heart  

Willow Collette

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Willow Collette

3,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 12:57 pm
Oh and one more thing. One time, in rally, this guy came up to me and said: "Can I have your winter rose?" I said: "Sorry my friend gave it to me."and then HE said: "******** you." So I left rally and beside my avatar it said: You have 1 new private message. So I click on it. The message was named: ATTENTION GAIAN! So I read it and it asked me for my password and my user name to verify my account.
I look at the user name and I was gray (Gaian administration names are supposed to be colored) and I look at the Gaia rules. The rules said that gaia WILL NEVER ASK YOU FOR YOU PASSWORD IF YOU GET A MESSAGE ASKING YOU FOR YOUR PASSWORD IT IS A SCAM!!! So I just reported the message.

Thanks for reading again! lol  
the green BFFs team

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff