Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nightingale of Moonlight

Back to Guilds

Nightingale of Moonlight is a guild where people can role play, chat and discuss, earn gold, and just have fun. 

Tags: Role Play, Contest, Bumping, Gold 

Reply Role Play
Rain Storm (open for people to join) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What you think?
  Like it
  Hate it
  Eh
View Results

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:04 am
(Okay no offical storyline to it just as long as it flows then fine but nothing way out there. This is past era like in the era of...like um...what good example? Well it past era. Hope people like it ^^)

The rain silently fell, horses trotted in the streets. "Did you hear? They're going to hang that guy once the rain lets up." "What? I heard he was to be beheaded." a guy replied to another he was walking with. "Either way, they are going to execute him when the rain stops." "Man that's harsh. What was his crime?" "Dunno but whatever it was it must have been pretty high to land him that kind of punishment." "Well with how our ruler thinks I'm not shocked." A woman said the three conversing outside quietly, walking in the rain of a city on cobblestone streets.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:09 am
A woman walks pass the group of people who were talking about an execution. "Hmm, I wonder what the exact reason this person is getting executed," She thinks to herself. From a good, audible distance she stands around listening for any more information on this execution.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:16 am
People walked chatting more, some whispering but not yet saying what happened to bring about his fate. "I heard he tried stealing from a noble. You never take from them." A young man said as a young woman nodded. "That's true but I heard from someone else he tried raping a noble in front of guards." "No no, you both are wrong. I heard he stole some stuff, selling it off for gold and then was caught and killed a guard in his fight to get away." Another young woman said nodding folding her arms. "They say there was two witnesses but one won't speak and the other said what he saw and that was good enough." The first young woman said.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:22 am
This was getting interesting. First the guy was to be hung, then beheaded and now they were talking about what the cause is. She walked up to a crowd of people and asked,"What's really going on?" She stood there with her arms crossed looking from one person to another. "Near the outskirts of this town I heard he was to be thrown in a spike pit for his wrong doings."  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:28 am
"Yea the King can't make up his mind. But he's settled on a beheaded I think or some form of public humiliation." A man said. "All we know is he somehow did something wrong and that brought about his fate to be executed." Another said. The first one spoke up again. "I heard there was two women, one won't speak and the other said she saw him steel something or other and try to rape someone. That's all we really know from the rumors going around about his crime."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:32 am
"Ah, I guess all we can do is stand around out here and wait to see what happens," She said to the group of people. Either way it was kind of entertaining to watch these things happen but then again, she always had a sadistic sense of humor when it came to another person's death. She walks toward a nearby tree and leans against it staring at the tree a few feet away that was usually used to hang people. This was going to be a long wait.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 10:59 am
Inside the dungeon a young man waited, his head down in his shackles, water dripped as he listened to it outside as well, closing his silver eyes. His hair a dark brown, hung down over his face, longer than what it would have been if he had been allowed to cut it. He slowly tilted his head back, opening his eyes to look up at the bared window, his eyes half open and like that of a man who lost all hope. He stared and watched the rain quietly.

Outside a slim figure moved across the rooftops, looking around before pausing and continuing, heading towards the castle, moving silently in the rain in her black cloak, landing on the castle wall, moving around on it as she tried to find the right spot of where she'd be able to get to the man's cell.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:13 am
The woman looked up and realized there was someone jumping the rooftops. What was going on up there was more interesting than staring blankly at a tree where people choked to death. Out of curiosity, she watches the person move around and about the rooftops. "Hmm, I wonder what they could be up to," She wondered in silence.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:25 am
The person landed on the castle rooftop looking around before leaning over to look down at the windows before smiling, moving to lean over the dungeon window grinning.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 11:39 am
Without thinking, the woman heads toward the person on the roof top. "I wonder what will happen if I go up there. I'll probably get attacked or glared at," She murmured to herself. Once she reached the the rooftop across from the woman's she stands there and watches her from an angle.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:24 pm
She moved, pulling out explosive placing it after discussing with the man for a little bit before lighting it and moved away from it, the explosive starting to go down slow following the fuse.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:37 pm
The woman backs away and jumps off the roof onto a thick branch of a tree. Still watching from a distance and an angle.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 12:58 pm
The explosive went off, blowing up the wall. The man moved out as Syka moved down smiling wide and got down, following him, trying also to get his shackles off as they moved, guards coming and the alarm sounded. She screamed, running fast with him helping him over the wall best she could.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 2:22 pm
The woman watches the action from the tree and after a few minutes she climbs down and watches from ground level.  

Demon Myaiku Kuraitani
Crew

Azna The Forbidden One
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:53 pm
She ran with dodging a soldier's blade the sliced through the shackles. Once done the man picked her up, taking off running getting over the wall and taking off to hide in the town.  
Role Play

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff