Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Your first Resident Evil Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Seta Frost

Aged Noob

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 12:34 am
How old were you? How did you get it? What possesed you to try it? Anything related.

I was about seven. Just got my first playstation. Not the PS one, but the real blocky one. I had RE: Directors cut. Scared me to death at frist, but I came to enjoy it and eventually beat it. It was a Christmas present from...MY MOM!  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:15 am
Well my first one was when the Resident Evil came out in like '96 I was about 5 or 6 X_X My brother was playing it and I was always scared shitless... but one day he just said "You wanna try it?" and I agreed.... that was the BEST thing I ever did!!!!! Since then I've always been hooked on the games and I love them to death!!! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  

Angelus Drakonis

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 7:32 am
CVX all the way.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 am
My first game was Nemesis, I guess.. I watched someone play it when I was like, 14 or so.. the first one I bought was REmake. xd When I was like, 15.  

Uenna

HouyoTsunamiMatrix

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:13 am
I think the first one I played was the original when I was 8. I got to the part when the zombie dogs jumped through the window and had nightmares for 2 days.

Then about when I was 11 or 12 my dad got RE3, so I played that alot. Didn't beat it until I picked it up again about when I was 15 and smoked myself some Nemesis a**.

So I played the original first, but RE3 was the first one I ever beat.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 10:53 am
My first time I was around 6. My uncle let me play it and it scared me to death. The crows attacked me until I died and later I met a zombie. my first "real" time actually playing it was RE2 when I was like 9. I loved it and there you go.  

Mr. Kennedy

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 1:20 pm
I dont remember how old I was but my one friend introduced me to Resident Evil 2 and I started to watch him play. I thought the graphics were awesome looking (PS1 version). The story also interested me when I saw Leon and Ada working together.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 3:43 pm
I first saw RE2 when I was 9, when I lived in California. my brothers had a friend who lived next door and he brought the game over for them to play. because I sucked at games of any kind, they wouldn't let me play, but they let me watch.

I was hooked. xd I loved watching them play, and I snatched at any opportunity there was to watch them play.

I didn't actually pick up the controler and play any of the games until about 6-7 months back when my friend rented Outbreak and forced me to play it, dispite how scared shitless I was.

well, I'm glad she forced me into playing it - I love the games even more now then ever! heart

T-Veronica

5,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Full closet 200

xXxXx iRiS hEaRt xXxXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2005 8:42 pm
I was 12 when my younger brother and dad went to a pawn shop and bought RE:2 and FF7... At first I tried FF7 and it bored me so later I saw Dad playing RE:2 and he kept dying cause they couldn't get Leon to aim the gun. So Im like ..."Ooh,Hot guy...Zombies. I have to play this game!" I learned quickly how to aim the guns and I wasn't use to the controls because the last game I played before that was Mario and it had been 5 years. I quickly feel in love with this beautiful game and then I tried disk two and met my idol for the first time.I knew I had to beat all RE games from then on.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:00 am
My first was Resident Evil 2 for PSOne. I was a young'n, though my exact age I cannot remember. RE2 and FF7 were my first PSOne games ever, so I love them dearly. >>;

My dad would play RE2 while I read him the strategy guide that was in my copy of EGM2 (So my dad phails at games, don't judge). When I finally started playing on my own, I didn't use the guide (and forgot where everything was, too D: ). Now I've memorized where everything is on both scenarios and can beat them easily. I still play them just for fun.  

Roma DeVant

Das Jabberwockie

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2005 10:19 am
My first was Code: Veronica X...I played five minutes of it, and decided I liked it and went back to get Director's Cut the very next day. The first Resi game beaten (for me) was DC.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 6:31 am
I was around 5-6 ish when I watched my brother play Resident Evil 2. Of course I hid underneath the covers of his bed and still watched him play. I remember seeing Birkin as well... He was what scared the crap out of me.
And then last year was when the table turned on my perspective for horror video games. My first resi game was RE4, and then RE0 and RE. I am waiting to buy RE2 and the rest for gamecube.  

Ithmara

AZN_Nate_The_Damashi

PostPosted: Tue Dec 27, 2005 1:26 pm
Resident Evil 3:Nemesis. . . I am like 12 and a quarter and I go intrigued by that game! I like zombie bashing and horror stuffs! 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 5:30 pm
Nemesis it was, and not too long ago. My brother got it, and I liked the look of it, so I got my own copy. I liked it, though I hadn't paid much attention to RE before that. Finding out that it was part of a larger story, I decided to start at the beginning, and subsequently got RE biggrin irector's Cut, and RE2 for the PS, RE:CVX for PS2, REMake, RE0, and RE4 for Gamecube, and finally, RE4 for PS2. Ironically, my brother didn't develop as much interest in the series after that. He's only played REMake and RE4 (which he really likes) since he got RE3.  

Mr. Tough Guy

silversquall

PostPosted: Thu Dec 29, 2005 9:39 pm
Zero, when I was 12. I was interested for a couple of years before that, but that's when I actually got my hands on one of the games.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff