Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.

Back to Guilds

For everyone and their kinks. 

Tags: BDSM, Kinky, Bondage, Naughty 

Reply Leather, Chains, and Naughty Games.
Experience Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

illixim

PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 3:14 am
How long has everyone been in the scene? How many partners have you all had? Share share share, get to know the group.

I've been really into BDSM for almost four years now. I've been a part of the local scene for about a year. I've had only one permanent pet. We've played with two subs and two doms at different times.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 8:56 pm
✘Ask me no questions /// And I'll tell you no lies✘

♫♪♫♪♫♪
I started when I was 14;
But I didn't really get into it till a little after 16.
But between those to 2yrs I experimented on myself ^_^

My first girlfriend was all Dom. I was her little pet.
Then Kris was also Dom; after we broke up and went separate
We both grew a small group of pets; I only have 4 that stay by my side now
Then I was with JonJon- who was back and forth
He loved when I took control just as much as taking control
It was always fun seeing what mood he was in
*pouts* I miss him... We broke up
I got my pets back; And since then been playing with them here and there.
Since the guy I'm with is slightly boring with sex *sigh*

I have a sex fetish that can't be calmed confused
♪♫♪♫♪♫

darkmoonfox
Crew

Siegfried006

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:07 pm
I became interested in bondage a few years ago, with some self bondage here and there. Sad to say I havent had any experience in real life as a sub or dom. I dont think I could be a pet, I would bite too much lol. But, zip real life experience.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 8:25 pm
Started at 13 had experience with my ex Justin ... brought out it fully when I was 15 and currently I'm the pet of my bff. I bite a lot though ;3  

iBangPanduhs

5,150 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200

Tiina Brown

Friendly Sentai

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:24 am
I know very much, but except for my vivid imagination, i can't say i've had much actual practice ........  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 9:28 pm
You and me are the same then Tina.  

Siegfried006

Master Ashton Fox

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:39 pm
i dove headlong into it and took my first pet 7 years ago. sense then i have been raising slaves to serve me. I do pet, slave and submissive training for anyone who is interested in it. Also for any New doms i am willing to help you along so you dont make the same mistakes i did. Pm me for infrmation  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:56 pm
Oh um.. Eh.. Yes, well .. I've been in the BDSM lifestyle (kinda.. Not really a lifestyle) for almost two years. June will make three. I've had only one partner, but he was the one that introduced me into BDSM. Now, I've never had any sexual partners. Never. I've never had sex. I have never been a Master or Mistress of any kind. I have been a pet/slave/maid. Mainly, all at the same time to the same person. I would love to be trained a bit more, get to know some new things and new people who know more of this. I believe doing so would expand my knowledge of BDSM. =)  

Shy Risktaker

xXxXxXxXxXxXxsh1tz

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 6:47 pm
I've known about S&M since I was 17. I dated around, realized that being allowed to inflict pain is what would make or break a relationship.. I dated subs and switches.. No "dominant" man ever dominated me for long and afterward they decided they were switches..
Then I got tired of "dating" and wanted to try "playing"..
I have been doing that for a while, and now I wonder whether I prefer dating or playing.. I've been poly for a long time now.. : /

I am very involved with the local community. My mentor is one of the leaders of the group, and I know most of the people there are to know in my area.. One of these days I plan to actually make it into a D/S convention, since all three times I tried I somehow managed to lose my ID or was too young to get in.. Lol. : /

So yeh, I have a few years of experience, but that really isn't a lot in my opinion..

PostPosted: Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:46 pm
My name you shall know is Alphonse Rosenkreuz, and I began being interested in BDSM and other dark fetishes around 15ish. I have since my early years as a young child had a predisposition to serve women with a certain.."dominant spark". Though those that don't, I gladly show them mine. I have thus far experimented, affirmed and am aware of what I like to see and hear however I have not experienced anything yet, for I am waiting for when this girl I love and I to make sweet love with all things kinky and sinical. However, I still train and cyber online as frequently possible. That I am well experienced with and well performing at wink  

Hominus Pyrrhos

CytheraSaDiablo

4,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 2:57 am
Overall I was heavily in the scene for four years--five if I count the actual training I underwent before being allowed to function as a full-fledged Dominant. I'm semi-retired now, though every now and then I will attend a special event or private play party frequented by those I have come to know and trust.

Truth to tell, I think I became a little bored (that's the Gemini in me), so I started exploring my submissive side as well. I have never been a theatrical Domina by any means, though I admit to a penchant for full-on Regency male or Victorian/Edwardian dress. Also the sexual aspect for me was in bringing a sub to their full potential without harm or them becoming emotionally needy.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 11:42 am
huh a retired dom, if it were up to me, which it is, id never retire!!  

Hominus Pyrrhos

Rathlarias Moondown

6,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2010 8:55 am
User ImageThere's a time to discriminate
Hate every ******** that's in your way

Started dabbling when I was 14.
            Had my first BDSM-esque relationship when I was 19.
            Got my first Master when I was 22.

So, been dabbling nine years. Seriously into it for one.

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 3:10 pm
I'll say that I've been in the lifestyle my entire life. My uncle was a Dominant in the gay community in New York, and he exposed me to a lot. But when I started participating, I was twelve. So let's say, quite a few years I've been into it.

I've had three partners thus far who I was heavily serious about this lifestyle with. Two were men, one was my recent girl. My men were full-time slaves, and my girl was a a submissive. I expected more of her, however.  

S c h a d 3 n f r e u d e

Dangerous Lover

Sincubus

Aged Gaian

7,100 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 1:34 pm
User Image

I sometimes find it odd
You've got to climb