Reply Social Room
If you have a heart, please read this... Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skrulz S.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 6:30 am
Last night my second nephew was killed in a crash. My uncle Erik, his friend John and Erik's children were at a stoplight when a pickup plowed into them, going about 60-70 mph.

My second nephew was killed instantly, for the back bumper of his car was in the front seat. Adam was crushed very hard and died instantly. Erik's daughter is still in ICU at the children's hospital, fighting for her life.

Erik and John were hurt, but mostly superficial. Erik is was already trying to deal with a divorce, and then this happens.

The guy who crashed into them was intoxicated. If anyone out there is a drunk driver, STOP. When the cops told the guy that he had just killed a child, all he said was, "I have insurance.".....

Adam's birthday was less than a week away, and he was about to turn 6.

Adam Stutts R.I.P. Feb. 26, 2010.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:01 am
User Image
That's terrible. I'm really sorry for your family's loss, man.

People like that need to understand that you live in a society and your actions affect more than you.

I hope that guy is punished to the full extent of the law. It won't bring Adam back, but it might save some other kid.

User Image

Cabron the Swan

Owwin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:02 am
I am sorry for your loss. It is awful to hear that a life so young was ended due to the thoughtlessness of another human being. My heart goes out to you. Try to stay strong for your family, because in times like this you have to stick together.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 am
I'm REALLY sorry. Same for me, my heart goes to you.  

The Rawk Hawk

Fashionable Nerd

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:12 am
Absolutely tragic. I'm sorry. s**t like this just gets me mad, though. Is child murder really not enough for people to realize if you're drunk, stay the ******** off the road? I hope he rots.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 am
Trenn Flashkill
Absolutely tragic. I'm sorry. s**t like this just gets me mad, though. Is child murder really not enough for people to realize if you're drunk, stay the ******** off the road? I hope he rots.

Well, it doesn't help that when people are drunk they think they're handsome and skilled. Depending on how drunk he was, I'm sure he thought he was invincible. He probably didn't even know what was going on, going by his response to the police.

Your nephew didn't do anything to deserve this, though. If you're the spiritual type, remember that he's gone to a better place. If you're not the spiritual type, remember that the incident could have been much worse. Hopefully the daughter will recover.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:33 am
I wish that people who are going to drink would at least be smart about it. I'm really sorry for your loss. The least I can promise you is I will never drink and drive.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:34 am
Orphie
I wish that people who are going to drink would at least be smart about it.

No such thing. Being smart about it would be having a designated (SOBER) driver.  

Waynebrizzle

Orphie

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:36 am
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

No such thing. Being smart about it would be having a designated (SOBER) driver.
somehow i knew you were going to respond to that part =P  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:38 am
Orphie
Waynebrizzle
Orphie

somehow i knew you were going to respond to that part =P

Well at first I thought you said "drink and drive," and yeah, that is stupid. But if a person is drunk at all (which is most of the point of drinking alcohol seeing as most of it tastes bad), their judgment is going to be horrible.  

Waynebrizzle

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:01 am
Speechless.
I'm sorry.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:18 am
I can't think of anything to say to make you feel any better. .-.
'Cept I'm sorry. This shouldn't have happened. Some people need to learn how to use common sense and think about the consequences of what they do before they do it.
*hugs* :c  

Terara Drakon

MaverickDrifter

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:55 am
Wow that's.... I don't know what to say.

Sorry that this happened.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:15 am
I know how it feels.  

otawara

Social Room

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items