Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Global Thermonuclear War o_O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ii M u D K ii P zz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:27 am
a few days ago one of my friends invited me to a lobby where we were playing this w/ akimbo thumpers , super speed and low gravity.

So was this hacked gametype like made up from scratch by J-tag users or was it like a deleted gametype from Infinty ward that was left on the disk cause the gametype looked pretty darn real to me cause it said on my status that i was playing GTNW the multiplayer announcer dialog of a new game said GTNW xD  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:32 pm
that happened to me too!!!
Buy lately in the free for all matches i've been playing in the fast forwarded though and it's hard as hell to kill people  

AsianWeedWacker

ii M u D K ii P zz

PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 2:44 pm
Fast fowarded lobby o_O ive only been in like 4 modded lobbies 2 where GTNW lobbies one was a low gravity mod and the last was a 10th prestige/Xp lobby my friend was kind enough to host for me ^^.But i have never seen a super speed one o_O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:11 pm
global thermonuclear war is fun it's like demolition but there is ONE BOX and in it is the Nuke. The Box takes about 5-10 mins to capture and once captured the team who captured auto wins Infinity ward is actually thinking about making this a REAL game type and it's hard as hell too.  

Stuffy Panda

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff