Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)
Furniture

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Tsuki

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 7:49 am
this is probably a weird question, but can you get haunted furniture?

my mother has recently aquired a lovely dark wood bedside table from her hubby's relative who has gone into a nursing home. instead of putting it in her bedroom as was the original plan she's put it into mine (seeing as i only stay over two days a week) because she feels that there's something weird with it and doesnt want it in her bedroom but she cant explain the feeling.

thanks smile

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 10:46 am
Yes spiritual energy or ghosts can be attached to inanimate objects. My paranormal group recently did an investigation of a house with a pool table that has quite a bit of energy attached to it.  

Underworld Priestess

Ishtar Shakti

PostPosted: Mon Mar 01, 2010 1:56 pm
Why yes! A soul needs to bind itself to the physical world in order to express its will. Sometimes a spirit binds itself to the Land, or to Objects, or to the actual house. Depending on the binds used and how it attaches itself the spirit has a range of things that it can do. Sometimes a spirit may just need the bind to the object and depending on its strength can travel far away from the object.

This is fun fact learning when dealing with hauntings >_< A spirit needs to saturate something with its energy and bind to it to Affect it. The longer a spirit is in a specific place the more powerful it can become. A spirit can also bind to one object and Jump to another object (depending on its skill)

It Really depends on the spirit and the type of bind though. Their are Door Way binds channels... saturated systems and other fun stuff.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 02, 2010 12:44 pm
ahh thanks every one smile  

Just Tsuki

The Helpdesk (Quick Questions and Assistance)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games